TDK Corporation announced that it has reached an agreement with Chirp Microsystems, Inc., a pioneer in high-performance ultrasonic sensing...
Qualcomm Incorporated and TDK Corporation announced the completion of the previously announced joint venture under the name RF360 Holdings Singapore PTE...
The PFH500F-28 is a low-profile power module with 28 volts of output power designed for various harsh environment applications, commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) power supplies, custom fanless power supplies, traffic signaling, and more. TDK-Lambda’s redesigned standard power module uses a bridgeless totem-pole power factor correction topology to optimize Transphorm’s TPH3206LDG FET in the popular 8x8 PQFN package.
The development project was led by the TDK-Lambda Americas Dallas, TX team and leveraged Transphorm’s application support team throughout various phases of the three-year initiative.
“We are excited to introduce the new standard PFH series,” explained Jin He, Vice President of Engineering at TDK-Lambda. “Our engineers diligently review new technologies that will benefit our end customers to ensure any new product we release is reliable and a notable advancement over prior models. Our decision to work with Transphorm on our first GaN AC-DC product was based largely on the power semiconductors’ proven quality and reliability as well as the team’s reputation for successful collaboration. Our experience was such that we’ve released the PFH500F-28 with our three year warranty and are in discussions with Transphorm regarding future projects.”
Transphorm’s GaN to date has enabled customers to produce computing power supplies, servo motors, and telecom power supplies that show marked advantages in power density, size, and system cost. TDK-Lambda’s power module joins them as the PFH500F-28 delivers the following advantages when compared to its Silicon-based predecessor:
- 1New Components for Smart Systems
- 2Samsung Introduces New Ultra-Slim 20Mp ISOCELL Image Sensor for Full-Screen Display Smartphones
- 3AAEON’s Rugged AIOT-IP6801 IoT Gateway
- 4Toshiba Starts Sample Shipments of Automotive DC Motor Driver IC with LIN Slave Function
- 5HOLTEK New BC2302A/B Sub-1GHz Superheterodyne OOK RF Receiver ICs
- 6Samsung Announces Industry’s First 1TB Embedded Universal Flash Storage
- 7MIX-H310A1: Powering Your Vision for Industry 4.0
- 8BIOSTAR Introduces Edge Computing Solution with SoC Motherboard -A10N-8800E
- 9Toshiba Memory Unveils Industry's First UFS Ver. 3.0 Embedded Flash Memory Devices
- 10Toshiba Expands Ethernet Bridge IC Lineup for Automotive and Industrial Applications