Toshiba Memory Corporation announced that it has developed the industry’s fastest-class PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSDs for enterpr...
Toshiba Memory announced the launch of a new Storage Class Memory (SCM) solution: XL-FLASH. Based on the company’s inn...
Sample shipments will start in February, and volume production will start in October.
The Ethernet AVB specification offers real-time reliable data transmission and is increasingly used in vehicles. Toshiba currently offers the TC9560 series of Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000Mbps) solutions compliant with IEEE 802.1AS and IEEE 802.1Qav.
More and more road vehicles now have on-board connectivity, equipping them with internet and cellular access, and allowing information to be shared among on-board systems and devices and with external systems and services. On top of this, low latency communications are essential for advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and autonomous driving technologies. These developments all require more complex automotive communication systems supported by reliable transmission standards with real-time data delivery. The Ethernet TSN standard was developed expressly to meet these needs.
Toshiba’s new product family responds to market demand with support for both the current AVB and the new TSN networking standards. The TC9562XBG offers simpler implementation than the current product family. TC9562AXBG supports expanded interface capabilities with SGMII, plus the RGMII, RMII and MII interfaces, of current products. TC9562BXBG supports Ethernet TSN standards IEEE 802.1Qbv, IEEE 802.1Qbu and IEEE 802.3br in addition to TC9562AXBG’s capabilities.
Toshiba is targeting a low-power mode for the TC9562 series of 0.5mW power consumption and a 100ms recovery time (typical).
The new bridge ICs will be AEC-Q100 grade 3 qualified.
- 1Renesas Introduces Ultra-Small RX651 32-Bit MCUs for IoT Modules and Space-Constrained Edge Devices
- 2TYAN Launches AMD EPYC 7002 Series Processor Based Server Platform
- 3HOLTEK New HT66F2630 High Accuracy/Low Current LIRC &A/D MCU
- 4Toshiba Memory Corporation Introduces XL-FLASH Storage Class Memory Solution
- 5STM32Trust Ecosystem from STMicroelectronics Consolidates Cyber-Protection Resources for IoT Designe
- 6Nuvoton Launches Brand New M261/M262/M263 Series MCUs for IoT Applications
- 7Avalue’s EPD-42T Revolutionary Patient Communication Board Enabled by E Ink ePaper
- 8ST Teams with Arrow to Provide e-Fuel-Injection Reference Design Compliant
- 9HOLTEK New BP45F4MB Power Bank MCU
- 10Toshiba to Showcase Industry’s Fastest-class PCIe 4.0 SSDs