Holtek announced the release of its new high accuracy/low current LIRC and A/D Converter Flash MCU, the HT66F2630. The d...
Holtek announce the release of its new power bank dedicated MCU, the BP45F4MB, which provides full support for all the required power bank functions...
The device provides two groups of AM demodulation circuits to implement the necessary voltage and current demodulation simultaneously. These demodulation circuits include an operational amplifier whose gain can be programmed to have a value of 1~50. Using the wireless charging system to meet the conditions of both light and heavy loads, the gain can be dynamically adjusted to improve the communication success rate.
The wireless charger transmitted power is adjusted using an internal high resolution PWM generator. This high resolution PWM generator has three adjustable power modes, frequency, duty and phase. Here the frequency can be adjusted in 0.1kHz steps, the duty adjusted in 0.042% steps, and the phase in 0.15º steps. The device also includes a fully integrated hardware FSK function and is compatible with the WPC Qi specification. Together with its 16-bit multiplication division unit the device can execute the required PID algorithms to achieve stable and fast wireless charging power adjustments.
When compared with its previous generation product, the HT66FW2230, this new device includes greatly enhanced MCU resources in terms of I/O ports, Flash Program Memory and Data Memory. Holtek fully supports the device with a comprehensive suite of hardware and software development tools. It also provides a WPC Qi pre-test service for complete power and communication timing testing, thus reducing the certification time and development costs.
- 1Renesas Introduces Ultra-Small RX651 32-Bit MCUs for IoT Modules and Space-Constrained Edge Devices
- 2TYAN Launches AMD EPYC 7002 Series Processor Based Server Platform
- 3HOLTEK New HT66F2630 High Accuracy/Low Current LIRC &A/D MCU
- 4Toshiba Memory Corporation Introduces XL-FLASH Storage Class Memory Solution
- 5STM32Trust Ecosystem from STMicroelectronics Consolidates Cyber-Protection Resources for IoT Designe
- 6Nuvoton Launches Brand New M261/M262/M263 Series MCUs for IoT Applications
- 7Avalue’s EPD-42T Revolutionary Patient Communication Board Enabled by E Ink ePaper
- 8ST Teams with Arrow to Provide e-Fuel-Injection Reference Design Compliant
- 9HOLTEK New BP45F4MB Power Bank MCU
- 10Toshiba to Showcase Industry’s Fastest-class PCIe 4.0 SSDs