Holtek wishes to announce a new addition to its Cost-Effective Flash MCU range with the release of the HT68F0036. This new device includes integrated high current I/Os...
Holtek’s new BH67F5235 includes a fully integrated touch key function, a 24-bit Delta Sigma A/D Converter and LCD driver...
The device provides two groups of AM demodulation circuits to implement the necessary voltage and current demodulation simultaneously. These demodulation circuits include an operational amplifier whose gain can be programmed to have a value of 1~50. Using the wireless charging system to meet the conditions of both light and heavy loads, the gain can be dynamically adjusted to improve the communication success rate.
The wireless charger transmitted power is adjusted using an internal high resolution PWM generator. This high resolution PWM generator has three adjustable power modes, frequency, duty and phase. Here the frequency can be adjusted in 0.1kHz steps, the duty adjusted in 0.042% steps, and the phase in 0.15º steps. The device also includes a fully integrated hardware FSK function and is compatible with the WPC Qi specification. Together with its 16-bit multiplication division unit the device can execute the required PID algorithms to achieve stable and fast wireless charging power adjustments.
When compared with its previous generation product, the HT66FW2230, this new device includes greatly enhanced MCU resources in terms of I/O ports, Flash Program Memory and Data Memory. Holtek fully supports the device with a comprehensive suite of hardware and software development tools. It also provides a WPC Qi pre-test service for complete power and communication timing testing, thus reducing the certification time and development costs.
- 1Improved GUI for Advanced Inertial Measurement Units from ST
- 2HOLTEK New BH67F5235 24-bit A/D with Touch and LCD MCU
- 3Advanced IGBTs Optimized for Soft Switching Raise Induction-Heating Efficiency in Home Appliances
- 4Toshiba Launches Lens Reduction Type, 5340-Pixel by 3-line Linear Image Sensor
- 5Pervasive Displays Expands Its Popular Range of Red Tri-color E-paper Displays
- 6MEMS Chip Combines Accelerometer with High-Accuracy Temperature Sensor for Superior Precision
- 7HOLTEK New HT68F0036 High Current I/O MCU
- 8Samsung Introduces Exynos i T100 for Secure and Reliable IoT Devices
- 9Free Integrated Development Environment from STMicroelectronics Expands STM32Cube MCU Ecosystem
- 10STMicroelectronics’ 650V High-Frequency IGBTs Boost Performance with Latest High-Speed Technology