Holtek announced the release of its new Infrared Thermometer MCU, the BH67F2752. The device’s fully integrated Thermop...
Holtek announced the release of its new proximity sensing Flash MCU, the BS45F3235. As the device includes an integrated...
The device provides two groups of AM demodulation circuits to implement the necessary voltage and current demodulation simultaneously. These demodulation circuits include an operational amplifier whose gain can be programmed to have a value of 1~50. Using the wireless charging system to meet the conditions of both light and heavy loads, the gain can be dynamically adjusted to improve the communication success rate.
The wireless charger transmitted power is adjusted using an internal high resolution PWM generator. This high resolution PWM generator has three adjustable power modes, frequency, duty and phase. Here the frequency can be adjusted in 0.1kHz steps, the duty adjusted in 0.042% steps, and the phase in 0.15º steps. The device also includes a fully integrated hardware FSK function and is compatible with the WPC Qi specification. Together with its 16-bit multiplication division unit the device can execute the required PID algorithms to achieve stable and fast wireless charging power adjustments.
When compared with its previous generation product, the HT66FW2230, this new device includes greatly enhanced MCU resources in terms of I/O ports, Flash Program Memory and Data Memory. Holtek fully supports the device with a comprehensive suite of hardware and software development tools. It also provides a WPC Qi pre-test service for complete power and communication timing testing, thus reducing the certification time and development costs.
- 1HOLTEK New BH67F2752 Infrared Thermometer MCU
- 2Toshiba Brings Arm Cortex-M core-based MCUs to Thundersoft's MCU Boards
- 3HOLTEK New BH66F2632 AC Body Fat Scale MCU
- 4The Compact BOXER-6405U: The Gateway to Industry 4.0
- 5HOLTEK New HT66FW2350 Wireless Charger Transmitter MCU
- 6The Semi-Rugged RTC-1010M: Do More with the Tablet Built for Work
- 7Nuvoton Rolls Out Brand New M031/32 MCUs Series
- 8HOLTEK New BH67F5270 24-bit Delta Sigma A/D MCU
- 9HOLTEK New BS45F3235 Proximity Sensing MCU
- 10Avalue Introduces SLP-SKG, an Expandable Fanless slot PC