Holtek announced the release of three new high performance/cost ratio small package Flash MCUs, the HT66F0021, HT66F0031 and HT66F0041...
Holtek announced the release of its new Smoke Detector dedicated Flash MCU, the BA45F5222. The device includes a fully i...
As for peripheral features, the device provides up to 10 High Voltage I/O ports with a voltage of 12V, a 5V LDO output and an 8-channel 12-bit A/D Converter. The High Voltage I/O ports can directly drive 12V relays and 12V buzzers to generate audio outputs. The internal 5V LDO output can be used as a power supply for small home appliance power boards and display boards. With regard to memory capacity, the device includes 4K words of Flash Program Memory, 256 bytes of Data Memory and 128 bytes of true EEPROM Memory.
The device is supplied in 16-pin NSOP-EP, 24-pin SSOP-EP and 24/28-pin SOP package types, which have optimum cost performance advantages to meet a wide range of small home appliance power board application requirements.
- 1STMicroelectronics Announces New STM32G4 MCUs for Next-Gen Digital Power Applications
- 2Toshiba Launches New Family of Low Voltage Driven Photorelays
- 3u-blox Takes Continuous Lane Accurate Positioning to Challenging Urban Environments
- 4STMicroelectronics’ Programmable Power-Management Device Saves Space and Increases Reliability
- 5Hearables: Bosch Brings Smart Features to Your Ear
- 6Toshiba Memory Corporation Announces XG6-P SSD Series
- 7u-blox Redefines IoT Security with 5G-ready Cellular Module and Chipset for Low Power Wide Area IoT
- 8HOLTEK New BA45F5222 Smoke Detector MCU
- 9HOLTEK’s New HT66F0021/HT66F0031/HT66F0041 Cost-Effective MCUs
- 10AI Core XP4 and XP8: The Flexible AI Solution with Intel Myriad X