Holtek announced the release of a new addition to its AC body fat scale Flash MCU range with its new BH66F2662. The devi...
Holtek announced the release of its new Infrared Thermometer MCU, the BH67F2752. The device’s fully integrated Thermop...
As for peripheral features, the device provides up to 10 High Voltage I/O ports with a voltage of 12V, a 5V LDO output and an 8-channel 12-bit A/D Converter. The High Voltage I/O ports can directly drive 12V relays and 12V buzzers to generate audio outputs. The internal 5V LDO output can be used as a power supply for small home appliance power boards and display boards. With regard to memory capacity, the device includes 4K words of Flash Program Memory, 256 bytes of Data Memory and 128 bytes of true EEPROM Memory.
The device is supplied in 16-pin NSOP-EP, 24-pin SSOP-EP and 24/28-pin SOP package types, which have optimum cost performance advantages to meet a wide range of small home appliance power board application requirements.
- 1HOLTEK New HT66F2740 High Voltage and High Current MCU
- 2Avalue Introduces EMX-C246P, the Mini ITX Embedded Industrial Motherboard
- 3BOXER-8130AI: Machine Vision that Sees the Whole Picture
- 4Vishay Intertechnology Launches Industry's First AEC-Q200 Qualified Ceramic Disc Capacitors
- 5Toshiba Launches Sensorless Control Pre-Driver IC for Automotive BLDC Motors
- 6Avnet Introduces Ultra96-V2 Development Board
- 7New STM32WB Dual-Core Wireless MCUs from STMicroelectronics
- 8Samsung’s 5G Multi-Mode Exynos Chipsets
- 9AAEON Launches of Second Generation Intel Xeon Scalable Processors
- 10Water-Resistant MEMS Pressure Sensor from STMicroelectronics