AAEON announces the BOXER-8220AI box PC powered by NVIDIA Jetson Nano. With the latest SoC from NVIDIA built for AI, the BOXER-8220AI offers stable...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – AAEON is honored with receiving the 28th Taiwan Excellence Award for 2020. The award recognizes the innovative design of the BOXER-8110AI...
The key to AAEON’s end-to-end solution is to provide SI/ISVs with a package solution that reduces development and integration time, and shortens time-to-market. This is achieved through a combination of providing powerful solutions, SDKs for our products, and CE certifications that allow SI/ISVs to pick and choose the most appropriate hardware solutions for their applications.
The AIOT-ILND01 LoRa Node is available as a board or with an enclosure. It can be powered by two 14500 Lithium-ion batteries, or through its micro USB 2.0 port. It features built-in temperature and humidity sensors, as well as a 3-axis accelerometer, but is designed to also connect with a wide variety of sensors and inputs.
With three Grove connectors, it is easy to connect to a computer to configure. Our SDK enables developers to program the AIOT-ILND01 to suit the functions of their applications. AAEON also provides manufacturer and ODM services to customize the unit itself.
Combined with our AIoT gateways, AAEON provides a solution that’s ready for SI/ISVs. The AIOT-IP6801 is an IP68 certified AIoT gateway that is rugged and weather proof, perfect for deploying in harsh conditions. Cloud certifications, like Microsoft Azure, The Things Network, and ResIOT, all certified with the AIOT-ILRA01, mean it’s easy for SI/ISVs to find a cloud platform that is compatible with AAEON products. For software developers who wish to implement their own platforms, our SDKs and hardware customization support can help ease the process and help reduce development turnaround times.
From LoRa nodes, to gateways, to our Up Board maker kits and more, AAEON provides a complete end-to-end AIoT edge computing solution. With our complete hardware and software SDKs support, IoT user, system integrators, and independent software vendors will be able to bring the edge to their projects.
- 1HOLTEK HT79171/HT79181 – High-Efficiency 5A/6A Peak Current Synchronous Step-Up Converter
- 2Flex Power Modules DC-DC Converters Have Ultra-wide Input Range for Railway Rolling Stock
- 3STMicroelectronics Adds Wireless Support to Proven Smart-Meter Chipset
- 4Toshiba’s New Three-Phase Brushless Motor Control Pre-Driver IC Features Sensorless Control
- 5BOXER-8220AI: Powering AI with NVIDIA Jetson Nano
- 6Renesas Electronics Introduces Industry’s First ASi-5 ASSP for Industrial Automation
- 7HOLTEK New HT66F3195 A/D MCU with EEPROM
- 8Renesas Electronics Introduces Low-Power RL78 Prototyping Board to Simplify IoT Prototyping
- 9New STM32WB Wireless MCUs from STMicroelectronics Delivered in a New Affordable Value Line
- 10HOLTEK New BS83A02L Ultra-Low Power I/O Touch MCU