TAIPEI, Taiwan – AAEON is honored to be recognized in the Intel Network Builders Winner’s Circle for 2019-2020 as a Solution Partner...
AAEON will feature several AI applications utilizing AAEON products at the Industrial Transformation ASIA PACIFIC 2019 show in Singapore...
The key to AAEON’s end-to-end solution is to provide SI/ISVs with a package solution that reduces development and integration time, and shortens time-to-market. This is achieved through a combination of providing powerful solutions, SDKs for our products, and CE certifications that allow SI/ISVs to pick and choose the most appropriate hardware solutions for their applications.
The AIOT-ILND01 LoRa Node is available as a board or with an enclosure. It can be powered by two 14500 Lithium-ion batteries, or through its micro USB 2.0 port. It features built-in temperature and humidity sensors, as well as a 3-axis accelerometer, but is designed to also connect with a wide variety of sensors and inputs.
With three Grove connectors, it is easy to connect to a computer to configure. Our SDK enables developers to program the AIOT-ILND01 to suit the functions of their applications. AAEON also provides manufacturer and ODM services to customize the unit itself.
Combined with our AIoT gateways, AAEON provides a solution that’s ready for SI/ISVs. The AIOT-IP6801 is an IP68 certified AIoT gateway that is rugged and weather proof, perfect for deploying in harsh conditions. Cloud certifications, like Microsoft Azure, The Things Network, and ResIOT, all certified with the AIOT-ILRA01, mean it’s easy for SI/ISVs to find a cloud platform that is compatible with AAEON products. For software developers who wish to implement their own platforms, our SDKs and hardware customization support can help ease the process and help reduce development turnaround times.
From LoRa nodes, to gateways, to our Up Board maker kits and more, AAEON provides a complete end-to-end AIoT edge computing solution. With our complete hardware and software SDKs support, IoT user, system integrators, and independent software vendors will be able to bring the edge to their projects.
- 1The BOXER-8300AI Series: Powering AI@Edge with Intel Movidius Myriad X
- 2Renesas Announces Automotive Industry’s First FHD LCD Video Controller With MIPI-CSI2 Input
- 3HOLTEK New HT45F5Q-3 Charger MCU
- 4Toshiba Launches High-voltage Dual-channel Solenoid Driver IC
- 5Samsung Brings Revolutionary Software Innovation to PCIe Gen4 SSDs for Maximized Storage Performance
- 6HOLTEK New HT66F0184 Streamlined A/D Flash MCU
- 7Keysight Launches First Forward Error Correction (FEC)-Aware Layer 1 Test System
- 8Toshiba Launches 600V Sine-Wave PWM Driver IC for Three-Phase Brushless Motors
- 9Renesas Unveils RA Family of 32-Bit Arm Cortex-M MCUs With Advanced Security for Intelligent IoT
- 10HOLTEK New BS67F350C Enhanced Touch A/D LCD MCU with High Noise Immunity