Holtek announced the release of its new high accuracy/low current LIRC and A/D Converter Flash MCU, the HT66F2630. The d...
Holtek announce the release of its new power bank dedicated MCU, the BP45F4MB, which provides full support for all the required power bank functions...
With regards to internal functions, the device includes 16K words of Flash Program Memory, 1024 bytes of Data Memory and 256 bytes of True EEPROM Memory. The device’s internal integrated Infrared Thermometer circuit, which includes an OPA, a 24-bit Delta Sigma A/D converter and an LDO, can reduce the external component requirements thus reducing the product size. The internal LCD driver has a boost voltage circuit and a voltage stabilising function, which reduces the effect on LCD brightness due to drops in supply voltage. The device has a complete set of communication interfaces, including UART, I2C and SPI interface types, which can provide convenient communication with different devices. The true EEPROM can be used to store product automatic adjustments and calibration parameters, thus simplifying development and production.
With regard to packaging, the device is supplied in the same package types and pins as the BH67F2752, which are 48-pin and 64-pin LQFP package types, providing convenience and flexibility for customers who wish to develop different grade series products.
With regard to packaging, the device is supplied in the same package types and pins as the BH66F2652, which are 28-pin SSOP and 32-pin QFN package types, providing convenience and flexibility for customers who wish to develop different grade series products.
- 1Renesas Introduces Ultra-Small RX651 32-Bit MCUs for IoT Modules and Space-Constrained Edge Devices
- 2TYAN Launches AMD EPYC 7002 Series Processor Based Server Platform
- 3HOLTEK New HT66F2630 High Accuracy/Low Current LIRC &A/D MCU
- 4Toshiba Memory Corporation Introduces XL-FLASH Storage Class Memory Solution
- 5STM32Trust Ecosystem from STMicroelectronics Consolidates Cyber-Protection Resources for IoT Designe
- 6Nuvoton Launches Brand New M261/M262/M263 Series MCUs for IoT Applications
- 7Avalue’s EPD-42T Revolutionary Patient Communication Board Enabled by E Ink ePaper
- 8ST Teams with Arrow to Provide e-Fuel-Injection Reference Design Compliant
- 9HOLTEK New BP45F4MB Power Bank MCU
- 10Toshiba to Showcase Industry’s Fastest-class PCIe 4.0 SSDs