Holtek wishes to announce a new addition to its Cost-Effective Flash MCU range with the release of the HT68F0036. This new device includes integrated high current I/Os...
Holtek’s new BH67F5235 includes a fully integrated touch key function, a 24-bit Delta Sigma A/D Converter and LCD driver...
With regards to internal functions, the device includes 16K words of Flash Program Memory, 1024 bytes of Data Memory and 256 bytes of True EEPROM Memory. The device’s internal integrated Infrared Thermometer circuit, which includes an OPA, a 24-bit Delta Sigma A/D converter and an LDO, can reduce the external component requirements thus reducing the product size. The internal LCD driver has a boost voltage circuit and a voltage stabilising function, which reduces the effect on LCD brightness due to drops in supply voltage. The device has a complete set of communication interfaces, including UART, I2C and SPI interface types, which can provide convenient communication with different devices. The true EEPROM can be used to store product automatic adjustments and calibration parameters, thus simplifying development and production.
With regard to packaging, the device is supplied in the same package types and pins as the BH67F2752, which are 48-pin and 64-pin LQFP package types, providing convenience and flexibility for customers who wish to develop different grade series products.
With regard to packaging, the device is supplied in the same package types and pins as the BH66F2652, which are 28-pin SSOP and 32-pin QFN package types, providing convenience and flexibility for customers who wish to develop different grade series products.
- 1Toshiba Starts Shipment of UL 508 Certified Photorelays for Industrial Control Equipment
- 2PLCC-RGB-LEDs For Sophisticated Lighting Solutions
- 3Avalue Announces Launch of Cloud-based Device Management Software - Renity Sentinel V3.0
- 4EPIC-KBS9-PUC: Proven Performance for Embedded Application
- 5HOLTEK New BH67F5235 24-bit A/D with Touch and LCD MCU
- 6MEMS Chip Combines Accelerometer with High-Accuracy Temperature Sensor for Superior Precision
- 7Toshiba Launches Lens Reduction Type, 5340-Pixel by 3-line Linear Image Sensor
- 8Pervasive Displays Expands Its Popular Range of Red Tri-color E-paper Displays
- 9Samsung Introduces Exynos i T100 for Secure and Reliable IoT Devices
- 10Free Integrated Development Environment from STMicroelectronics Expands STM32Cube MCU Ecosystem