Toshiba today announced the launch of “TB67B000AHG,” a new three-phase brushless motor driver for home appliances such as air-conditioners...
Toshiba has launched “TB67S112PG,” a dual-channel solenoid driver IC that achieves high-voltage and low ON resistance drive...
These certified photorelays, all commercially available, can be used in industrial control equipment that requires UL 508 certification, suiting them for use in a wider range of equipment marketed worldwide. These photorelays are also NRNT certified.
The UL 508 standard includes stringent standards for parts. Solid state relays (SSR) are one such category of parts, and the resin temperature within an SSR is restricted to 105 ºC (upper limit). SSRs can be operated at temperatures up to the upper limit.
By using Toshiba UL certified products, users can manufacture control equipment compliant with the UL standard and maintain the thermal design margin required for SSRs.
- 1The BOXER-8300AI Series: Powering AI@Edge with Intel Movidius Myriad X
- 2Renesas Announces Automotive Industry’s First FHD LCD Video Controller With MIPI-CSI2 Input
- 3HOLTEK New HT45F5Q-3 Charger MCU
- 4Toshiba Launches High-voltage Dual-channel Solenoid Driver IC
- 5HOLTEK New HT66F0184 Streamlined A/D Flash MCU
- 6Keysight Launches First Forward Error Correction (FEC)-Aware Layer 1 Test System
- 7Renesas Unveils RA Family of 32-Bit Arm Cortex-M MCUs With Advanced Security for Intelligent IoT
- 8Toshiba Launches 600V Sine-Wave PWM Driver IC for Three-Phase Brushless Motors
- 9HOLTEK New BS67F350C Enhanced Touch A/D LCD MCU with High Noise Immunity