Holtek announced the release of its new generation Arm Cortex-M0+ Microcontroller device series, the HT32F57331/57341/57342/57352 series...
Holtek announced the release of a new generation high noise immunity Enhanced Touch I/O Flash MCU, the BS83A04C. This device has low power characteristics...
The device has a 4K×15 Program Memory, a 256×8 Data Memory and 23 multi-function I/O ports. The multi-channel 12-bit A/D Converter is used to measure voltage, temperature and other signals. There is also a group of OPAs with a gain of 20 to amplify the current signal, which allows lower values of current detection resistors to be used, increasing the accuracy of the measured current and also improving the conversion efficiency.
The device includes an integrated CRC and three communication interfaces, UART, SPI and I2C. It also contains a self-detect feature and other functions which allow the device to meet a range of safety requirements. The device is supplied in both 24-pin and 28-pin SSOP package types. Holtek will soon announce the HT45F5Q-x series charger development platform, which will allow users to easily select the charging voltage/current and other specification. This will also be able to generate a program containing a standard charging process greatly simplifying the development process.
- 1AAEON SD-WAN Solutions Powering Work-From-Home to Keep Business Running
- 2Renesas Extends Bluetooth 5.0 Connectivity to RA Family of 32-Bit MCUs with Arm Cortex-M Core
- 3VPC-3350AI: Faster Performance for AI at the Edge
- 4STM32Cube MCU Development Software from STMicroelectronics Now on GitHub
- 5AAEON BOXER-8120AI: AI Monitoring for Fever and PPE Compliance
- 6HOLTEK New BS83A04C Low Power Enhanced Touch MCU
- 7Toshiba Releases MOSFET Gate Driver Switch IPD for Automotive ECUs
- 8HOLTEK New Arm Cortex-M0+ based 32-bit Flash MCU Series HT32F52357/52367
- 9New Vishay Intertechnology Wireless Charging Coils Offer Direct Replacements for EOL Devices
- 10SkyTraq Launches Small Multi-Band RTK Receiver