Holtek announced the release of a new device addition to its A/D Flash MCU with EEPROM range, the HT66F0184. This is provided as a streamlined product to the HT66F0185 device...
Holtek announced the release of its new generation Enhanced Touch A/D LCD Flash MCU, the BS67F350C. This new device provides 24 touch keys and has excellent noise immunity...
The device has a 4K×15 Program Memory, a 256×8 Data Memory and 23 multi-function I/O ports. The multi-channel 12-bit A/D Converter is used to measure voltage, temperature and other signals. There is also a group of OPAs with a gain of 20 to amplify the current signal, which allows lower values of current detection resistors to be used, increasing the accuracy of the measured current and also improving the conversion efficiency.
The device includes an integrated CRC and three communication interfaces, UART, SPI and I2C. It also contains a self-detect feature and other functions which allow the device to meet a range of safety requirements. The device is supplied in both 24-pin and 28-pin SSOP package types. Holtek will soon announce the HT45F5Q-x series charger development platform, which will allow users to easily select the charging voltage/current and other specification. This will also be able to generate a program containing a standard charging process greatly simplifying the development process.
- 1The BOXER-8300AI Series: Powering AI@Edge with Intel Movidius Myriad X
- 2Renesas Announces Automotive Industry’s First FHD LCD Video Controller With MIPI-CSI2 Input
- 3HOLTEK New HT45F5Q-3 Charger MCU
- 4Toshiba Launches High-voltage Dual-channel Solenoid Driver IC
- 5Samsung Brings Revolutionary Software Innovation to PCIe Gen4 SSDs for Maximized Storage Performance
- 6HOLTEK New HT66F0184 Streamlined A/D Flash MCU
- 7Keysight Launches First Forward Error Correction (FEC)-Aware Layer 1 Test System
- 8Toshiba Launches 600V Sine-Wave PWM Driver IC for Three-Phase Brushless Motors
- 9Renesas Unveils RA Family of 32-Bit Arm Cortex-M MCUs With Advanced Security for Intelligent IoT
- 10HOLTEK New BS67F350C Enhanced Touch A/D LCD MCU with High Noise Immunity