Toshib has launched “TPD7107F,” a gate driver switch IPD that controls the conduction and shut-off of current supplied to automotive electronic control units (ECUs)...
Toshiba has added 80V N-channel power MOSFETs to its “U-MOS X-H series” fabricated with the latest generation process...
TB67S112PG incorporates two channels, each consisting of a low-side MOSFET and a regenerative common diode that can independently drive a solenoid or a relay, devices that are widely used in applications such as amusement equipment (slot machines), home appliances (air-conditioners and refrigerators), and industrial equipment (banking terminals such as ATMs, office automation equipment, and factory automation equipment).
Toshiba already markets "TB67S111PG," a four-channel solenoid driver IC, and the eight channel "TB67S158NG/FTG." The addition of the “TB67S112PG” offers users wider product- sourcing possibilities, based on the number of solenoids to be controlled.
- 1AAEON SD-WAN Solutions Powering Work-From-Home to Keep Business Running
- 2Renesas Extends Bluetooth 5.0 Connectivity to RA Family of 32-Bit MCUs with Arm Cortex-M Core
- 3VPC-3350AI: Faster Performance for AI at the Edge
- 4STM32Cube MCU Development Software from STMicroelectronics Now on GitHub
- 5AAEON BOXER-8120AI: AI Monitoring for Fever and PPE Compliance
- 6HOLTEK New BS83A04C Low Power Enhanced Touch MCU
- 7Toshiba Releases MOSFET Gate Driver Switch IPD for Automotive ECUs
- 8HOLTEK New Arm Cortex-M0+ based 32-bit Flash MCU Series HT32F52357/52367
- 9New Vishay Intertechnology Wireless Charging Coils Offer Direct Replacements for EOL Devices
- 10SkyTraq Launches Small Multi-Band RTK Receiver