Holtek announced the release of its new Flash MCU, the BH66F2663, which is especially designed for multi-frequency band high accuracy impedance phase angle measurements...
Holtek announced the release of its new CO/GAS detector MCUs, the BA45F6720/6740/6746 series. The devices include a fully integrated CO/GAS detection AFE, a 2...
The devices include an integrated auto conversion function which can detect periodically in the standby mode for power saving. The devices have a long detection distance of up to 12 meters and also have excellent anti-RF interference making them suitable for use in Internet of Things, security, energy saving and lighting application areas, such as intelligent doorbells, PIR wireless network cameras, PIR/microwave sensing bulbs, microwave sensing anti-theft products, PIR/microwave sensing modules, digital sensors etc.
The BA45F6630 has an operating voltage of 2.2V~5.5V, a Flash program memory capacity of 2K×16, a data memory capacity of 256×8, a true EEPROM capacity of 32×8 and a 4 channel 12-bit A/D Converter. As for communication with external hardware, the device includes UART, SPI and I2C interfaces. With regard to packaging, the device is supplied in 24-pin SSOP and 24-pin QFN package types.
The BA45F6622 has an operating voltage of 2.2V~5.5V, a Flash program memory capacity of 1K×14, a data memory capacity of 64×8, an emulated EEPROM capacity of 32×14 and a 2 channel 10-bit A/D Converter. With regard to packaging, the device is supplied in 16-pin NSOP and 16-pin QFN package types.
- 1Toshiba Announces Updated 4TB, 6TB and 8TB Enterprise Capacity HDD Models
- 2Power Integrations’ New MinE-CAP IC Reduces Volume of AC-DC Converters by Up to 40%
- 3Yocto Support Recently Added for AAEON Boxers
- 4HOLTEK New BA45F6720/6740/6746 CO/GAS Detector MCUs
- 5STMicroelectronics Unveils World’s Fastest 50W Qi Wireless-Charging IC
- 6Swissbit Announces Long-term Availability for SD and CompactFlash Cards S-250 and C-350
- 7HOLTEK New BH66F2663 Impedance Phase Angle Measurement MCU