Leveraging a powerful combination of Amazon Web Services (AWS) IoT Greengrass and AWS RoboMaker, Intel OpenVINO Toolkit, and AI inference with Intel Movidius Myriad X VPUs, the SRB series boosts the intelligence of traditional robot systems by making them AI-enabled, consequently enables the abilities of vision inspection, predictive maintenance, and ROS-developed customized applications.
Besides offering customers a smarter and safer operation, the SRB series also provides a robot gateway to connect to major industrial robots through Modbus and TCP/IP to implement M2M (machine-to-machine); OPC UA and MQTT for M2C (machine-to-cloud) communication. Users can easily integrate robot controller system data through the SRB series to HMI, SCADA, or cloud.
“We are excited to be collaborating with NexCOBOT to allow developers to easily build, simulate, test and deploy intelligent and secure robots using AWS RoboMaker,” said Roger Barga, General Manager of AWS Robotics and Automation Services, Amazon Web Services, Inc. “With the use of IoT and AI capabilities as well as the ongoing work with custom ROS applications, it is exciting to be a part of as we watch the next generation of robotics developers innovate faster than ever.”
“Our collaboration with AWS presents an opportunity to deliver ROS-based applications via AWS RoboMaker. For customers who want to develop customized applications to make their current robot systems more advanced and smarter, NexCOBOT AI-enabled SRB Series is an excellent choice,” said Jenny Shern, General Manager of NexCOBOT.
The SRB Series is ideal for customers from the traditional robot systems, industrial automation, robotic automation, and smart manufacturing fields who want to make their existing legacy architectures more advanced and intelligent. Traditional robots can be fully upgraded with smart AI applications such as vision inspection and predictive maintenance via the SRB Series.
- 1STMicroelectronics Boosts Performance While Enhancing Ecosystem on STM32 MPU
- 2Renesas Electronics Unveils Industry’s Highest Performance Wideband mmWave Synthesizer
- 3Renesas Introduces RX23E-A MCU Starter Kit to Jumpstart Accurate Analog Evaluation
- 4BOXER-8110AI: Utilizing Service Robots to Prevent the Spread of Disease
- 5UP Board Deployed: Pandemic Prevention with Telepresence Robots
- 6STMicroelectronics Launches Smart Gateway Platform for Automotive Gateway and Domain Controller
- 7ST Reveals STM32CubeMonitor Runtime Variable Monitoring and Visualization Tool
- 8Avalue Introduces EMX-WHLGP Onboard Processor Thin MINI ITX Motherboard
- 9Toshiba’s 80V N-channel Power MOSFETs Fabricated with Latest Generation Process
- 10SCHURTER New Product Launch - UMT-W SMD Ceramic Fuse