Toshiba announced “TC78B009FTG,” a three-phase brushless motor control pre-driver IC that does not require Hall sensors...
Toshiba has launched the “TCKE8xx series,” its first-ever eFuse ICs, a lineup of six products that support various f...
The new series utilizes the latest magnetic recording technologies to achieve high areal density, helping to improve reliability compared to the prior MD04ABA-V Series. With up to 6TB capacity, the new DT02-V Series supports a maximum of 32 high-resolution camera streams and is suitable for use in leading surveillance DVR and NVR platforms with as many as eight drive bays.
“Our latest surveillance HDD family, the DT02-V Series, delivers up to 6TB of storage capacity, and is designed for use with leading surveillance DVR and NVR platforms,” says Shuji Takaoka, General Manager of Storage Products Sales & Marketing Division at Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation. “It also provides a variety of capacity options while improving reliability for high resolution surveillance video streams.”
The DT02-V Series is designed for robust 24/7 operation at HDD temperatures as high as 40ᵒC for 600,000 load/unload cycles, at rated workload3 of 180TB a year. Other features include a SATA 6Gbit/s interface with a 128MiB cache to help minimizing frame drops, and a robust mechanical platform designed to achieve a 1 million-hour MTTF.
The DT02-V Series 4TB samples are available from today, 6TB samples will be planned from Jan 2020, and a 2TB sample is expected to be available in March 2020.
- 1HOLTEK HT79171/HT79181 – High-Efficiency 5A/6A Peak Current Synchronous Step-Up Converter
- 2Flex Power Modules DC-DC Converters Have Ultra-wide Input Range for Railway Rolling Stock
- 3STMicroelectronics Adds Wireless Support to Proven Smart-Meter Chipset
- 4Toshiba’s New Three-Phase Brushless Motor Control Pre-Driver IC Features Sensorless Control
- 5BOXER-8220AI: Powering AI with NVIDIA Jetson Nano
- 6Renesas Electronics Introduces Low-Power RL78 Prototyping Board to Simplify IoT Prototyping
- 7Renesas Electronics Introduces Industry’s First ASi-5 ASSP for Industrial Automation
- 8HOLTEK New HT66F3195 A/D MCU with EEPROM
- 9HOLTEK New BS83A02L Ultra-Low Power I/O Touch MCU
- 10New STM32WB Wireless MCUs from STMicroelectronics Delivered in a New Affordable Value Line