TAIPEI, Taiwan – Silicon Power has been awarded the Taiwan Excellence Achievement Award, which is the highest honor for Taiwanese companies...
TAIPEI, Taiwan –Silicon Power (SP) adds the new Mobile C10 flash drive to its OTG flash drive family. With the Type-...
The Stream S07 was carefully designed after a stone, a symbol of durability and longevity. And just like a stone that's been tested through time, it has a crack. But this crack is intentional – it has a dual purpose. First, it serves as a ventilation source to keep the drive running cool. Second, with built-in neon blue LED lights, it serves as a transfer status indicator that runs through the crack, illuminating it while processing data.
- 1Renesas I3C Bus Extension and SPD Hub Devices Qualified for ASPEED AST2600 Baseboard Controller
- 2BOXER-8222AI: The Power of AI at the Edge
- 3HOLTEK New HT66F2030 Small Package MCU
- 4Small Size, Highly Reliable PCIe M.2 SSD for Industrial Applications
- 5Toshiba Launches Ultra-Low Current Consumption CMOS Operational Amplifier
- 6HOLTEK New BC66F5132 2.4GHz Transmitter with Encoder MCU
- 7ST Pioneers Smaller, Faster Chargers and Power Supplies with World’s First Driver and GaN Device
- 8STMicroelectronics Releases KNX-RF Software for Power-Conscious Building Automation
- 9u-blox’s Cellular Modules with Own LPWA Chipset Pass US Certifications and Enter Production
- 10STMicroelectronics Accelerates Space Applications with 150MHz+ High-Speed Rad-Hard Logic