SkyTraq Technology introduced S2525F8-RTK, a low-cost, low-power, single frequency RTK receiver for applications requiring centimeter-level accuracy positioning...
SkyTraq Technology, a fabless GNSS positioning technology company, introduces S2525F8-BD-RTK, a cost effective, low power...
The PX1122R has RTK initialization time under 10 seconds and maximum update rate of 10Hz. It can be configured as RTK base or RTK rover. As RTK rover, it receives RTCM 3.x data from an RTK base, or raw measurements from another PX1122R RTK base, to provide 1cm + 1ppm accuracy RTK position. When configured in base mode, it can output RTCM 3.3 data or raw measurement data. The PX1122R is designed to deliver reliable, centimeter-level accuracy positioning for both emerging autonomous precision guidance and IoT precise positioning applications, and also the traditional surveying and precision farming applications.
Moving base RTK for precise heading is also supported. By using two PX1122R and two antennas with 1 meter antenna separation, 1-sigma heading accuracy of 0.13 degree can be obtained; such heading accuracy is not affected by magnetic environment or receiver speed.
PX1122R sample, datasheet, and evaluation boards are available now. The mass production schedule is in May.
- 1AAEON SD-WAN Solutions Powering Work-From-Home to Keep Business Running
- 2Renesas Extends Bluetooth 5.0 Connectivity to RA Family of 32-Bit MCUs with Arm Cortex-M Core
- 3VPC-3350AI: Faster Performance for AI at the Edge
- 4STM32Cube MCU Development Software from STMicroelectronics Now on GitHub
- 5HOLTEK New BS83A04C Low Power Enhanced Touch MCU
- 6Toshiba Releases MOSFET Gate Driver Switch IPD for Automotive ECUs
- 7HOLTEK New Arm Cortex-M0+ based 32-bit Flash MCU Series HT32F52357/52367
- 8HOLTEK New Arm Cortex-M0+ Ｂased 32-bit Flash MCU Series HT32F573xx
- 9UP Xtreme: Powering Intelligent Surveillance Solutions
- 10New Vishay Intertechnology Wireless Charging Coils Offer Direct Replacements for EOL Devices