AAEON announces the BOXER-8222AI compact system powered by NVIDIA Jetson Nano. Featuring a PoE PD LAN port, the BOXER-82...
AAEON, an industry leader in embedded industrial computing, announces the BOXER-6842M, the latest solution in high performance industrial computing...
The VPC-3350AI is based on a flexible platform powered by Intel Atom x5 E3940 (formerly Apollo Lake) paired with two Intel Movidius Myriad X VPU modules. Together, these modules provide the VPC-3350AI with processing speeds up to 210 FPS and 8 TOPs as a dedicated neural network accelerator (evaluated by GooLeNet). This configuration of two VPUs with processor allows the VPC-3350AI to support asynchronous processing of AI models, allowing for higher framerates and faster, smoother image processing for AI inferences.
The VPC-3350AI features an innovative thermal solution providing wide temperature operations from -20°C to 60°C, perfect for operating in almost any environment. The VPC-3350AI is designed with an assortment of I/O ports including four POE ports, two COM, and USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports, allowing for flexibility to integrate with any project. AAEON’s industry leading OEM/ODM and manufacturer services provide options for clients to configure the VPC-3350AI to their needs, including providing up to four Intel Movidius Myriad X VPUs, expanded I/O and functionality for in-vehicle operations.
With Intel Movidius Myriad X, the VPC-3350AI is a perfect fit for AI and edge computing applications, including license plate and facial recognition. As an in-vehicle AI embedded system, it helps to power driver safety applications such as advanced driver-assist systems (ADAS) or driver monitoring and behavior analysis for heavy vehicle operators.
“With flexible design and AI processing powered by Intel Movidius Myriad X, the VPC-3350AI is the choice for vital embedded applications which rely on processing of visual data,” said Josh Chen, Product Manager with AAEON’s Network Security Division. “With its flexible design, the VPC-3350AI offers several key advantages as a solution for many of today’s AI and edge computing needs.”
- 1Renesas Introduces DDR5 Data Buffer for High-Performance Server and Cloud Service Applications
- 2Toshiba Launches Photorelays in New Package for High-density Mounting
- 3HOLTEK New HT66F4560 MCU with 4-level Adjustable Bandwidth OPA
- 4COM Express Module Supports PCIe Gen4 and AI Optimization
- 5Toshiba Launches Ultra-Low Current Consumption CMOS Operational Amplifier
- 6BOXER-8222AI: The Power of AI at the Edge
- 7STMicroelectronics Accelerates Space Applications with 150MHz+ High-Speed Rad-Hard Logic
- 8STMicroelectronics Reveals Fast-Starting Intelligent Power Switches for Demanding Safety Application
- 9BOXER-6842: Powering the Next Generation of Edge AI