Many developers and users of security solutions are looking for ways to get more out of their surveillance systems by deploying intelligent edge computing platforms...
The current COVID-19 pandemic situation has forced many companies to turn to conducting business remotely, with many employees working from home...
The VPC-3350AI is based on a flexible platform powered by Intel Atom x5 E3940 (formerly Apollo Lake) paired with two Intel Movidius Myriad X VPU modules. Together, these modules provide the VPC-3350AI with processing speeds up to 210 FPS and 8 TOPs as a dedicated neural network accelerator (evaluated by GooLeNet). This configuration of two VPUs with processor allows the VPC-3350AI to support asynchronous processing of AI models, allowing for higher framerates and faster, smoother image processing for AI inferences.
The VPC-3350AI features an innovative thermal solution providing wide temperature operations from -20°C to 60°C, perfect for operating in almost any environment. The VPC-3350AI is designed with an assortment of I/O ports including four POE ports, two COM, and USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports, allowing for flexibility to integrate with any project. AAEON’s industry leading OEM/ODM and manufacturer services provide options for clients to configure the VPC-3350AI to their needs, including providing up to four Intel Movidius Myriad X VPUs, expanded I/O and functionality for in-vehicle operations.
With Intel Movidius Myriad X, the VPC-3350AI is a perfect fit for AI and edge computing applications, including license plate and facial recognition. As an in-vehicle AI embedded system, it helps to power driver safety applications such as advanced driver-assist systems (ADAS) or driver monitoring and behavior analysis for heavy vehicle operators.
“With flexible design and AI processing powered by Intel Movidius Myriad X, the VPC-3350AI is the choice for vital embedded applications which rely on processing of visual data,” said Josh Chen, Product Manager with AAEON’s Network Security Division. “With its flexible design, the VPC-3350AI offers several key advantages as a solution for many of today’s AI and edge computing needs.”
- 1AAEON SD-WAN Solutions Powering Work-From-Home to Keep Business Running
- 2Renesas Extends Bluetooth 5.0 Connectivity to RA Family of 32-Bit MCUs with Arm Cortex-M Core
- 3VPC-3350AI: Faster Performance for AI at the Edge
- 4STM32Cube MCU Development Software from STMicroelectronics Now on GitHub
- 5HOLTEK New BS83A04C Low Power Enhanced Touch MCU
- 6Toshiba Releases MOSFET Gate Driver Switch IPD for Automotive ECUs
- 7HOLTEK New Arm Cortex-M0+ based 32-bit Flash MCU Series HT32F52357/52367
- 8HOLTEK New Arm Cortex-M0+ Ｂased 32-bit Flash MCU Series HT32F573xx
- 9UP Xtreme: Powering Intelligent Surveillance Solutions
- 10New Vishay Intertechnology Wireless Charging Coils Offer Direct Replacements for EOL Devices