Holtek announced the release of its new generation Arm Cortex-M0+ Microcontroller device series, the HT32F57331/57341/57342/57352 series...
Holtek announced the release of its new generation Arm Cortex-M0+ Microcontroller devices, the HT32F52357/52367 series. ...
With an operating voltage of 3V, the BS83A04C average operating current is less than 3μA when implementing a 4 touch key detect function. In addition, the device has high noise immunity and has passed the CS (Conductive Susceptibility) 10V dynamic testing. The device has an operating voltage range of 1.8V~5.5V and includes an I²C interface as well as eight flexible function I/Os. The BS83A04C is pin-compatible with the BS83B04C and is supplied in 8-pin SOP, 10-pin DFN and 10-pin MSOP package types.
Holtek also fully supports the device with a comprehensive suite of hardware and software development tools. The software includes a touch key function library which enables designers to develop their products more rapidly. The hardware development tool is known as the e-Link which works together with an OCDS evaluation MCU to provide users with an actual MCU device with which development emulation and debug can be implemented.
- 1AAEON SD-WAN Solutions Powering Work-From-Home to Keep Business Running
- 2Renesas Extends Bluetooth 5.0 Connectivity to RA Family of 32-Bit MCUs with Arm Cortex-M Core
- 3VPC-3350AI: Faster Performance for AI at the Edge
- 4STM32Cube MCU Development Software from STMicroelectronics Now on GitHub
- 5HOLTEK New BS83A04C Low Power Enhanced Touch MCU
- 6Toshiba Releases MOSFET Gate Driver Switch IPD for Automotive ECUs
- 7HOLTEK New Arm Cortex-M0+ based 32-bit Flash MCU Series HT32F52357/52367
- 8HOLTEK New Arm Cortex-M0+ Ｂased 32-bit Flash MCU Series HT32F573xx
- 9UP Xtreme: Powering Intelligent Surveillance Solutions
- 10New Vishay Intertechnology Wireless Charging Coils Offer Direct Replacements for EOL Devices