Holtek announced the release of its new 2.4GHz unidirectional RF Flash MCU, the BC66F5132. The RF characteristics of thi...
Holtek announced the release of a new addition to its small package Flash type range, the HT66F2030. The device features a wide operating voltage range of 1...
With an operating voltage of 3V, the BS83A04C average operating current is less than 3μA when implementing a 4 touch key detect function. In addition, the device has high noise immunity and has passed the CS (Conductive Susceptibility) 10V dynamic testing. The device has an operating voltage range of 1.8V~5.5V and includes an I²C interface as well as eight flexible function I/Os. The BS83A04C is pin-compatible with the BS83B04C and is supplied in 8-pin SOP, 10-pin DFN and 10-pin MSOP package types.
Holtek also fully supports the device with a comprehensive suite of hardware and software development tools. The software includes a touch key function library which enables designers to develop their products more rapidly. The hardware development tool is known as the e-Link which works together with an OCDS evaluation MCU to provide users with an actual MCU device with which development emulation and debug can be implemented.
- 1Renesas I3C Bus Extension and SPD Hub Devices Qualified for ASPEED AST2600 Baseboard Controller
- 2BOXER-8222AI: The Power of AI at the Edge
- 3HOLTEK New HT66F2030 Small Package MCU
- 4Small Size, Highly Reliable PCIe M.2 SSD for Industrial Applications
- 5Toshiba Launches Ultra-Low Current Consumption CMOS Operational Amplifier
- 6HOLTEK New BC66F5132 2.4GHz Transmitter with Encoder MCU
- 7ST Pioneers Smaller, Faster Chargers and Power Supplies with World’s First Driver and GaN Device
- 8STMicroelectronics Releases KNX-RF Software for Power-Conscious Building Automation
- 9u-blox’s Cellular Modules with Own LPWA Chipset Pass US Certifications and Enter Production
- 10STMicroelectronics Accelerates Space Applications with 150MHz+ High-Speed Rad-Hard Logic