Murata is significantly increasing global production capacity, including most recently its factory located in Finland. A...
Murata Manufacturing has launched a surface mount type IEC 60384-14 Y1 class safety certified ceramic capacitor for low-profile power supplies...
The spread of 5G smartphones and the increasing functionality and miniaturization of wearable devices is stoking the demand for further miniaturization and higher density of electronic circuitry. Among the applications, multilayer ceramic capacitors are essential components of many kinds of electronic devices and are widely used in such devices as smartphones and wearable devices.
Given that approximately 900 to 1,100 multilayer ceramic capacitors are installed in a single high-end smartphone, a considerable need exists for capacitors combining smaller size with larger capacity. In particular, since multilayer ceramic capacitors with a capacitance of 1.0 μF are widely used in various devices, expanding the adoption of these new products will contribute to the further miniaturization of electronic devices.
Thanks to Murata’s proprietary thin layer technology for ceramic elements and thin-sheet formation technology, these products have achieved approximately a 35% reduction in footprint and a 50% reduction in volume ratio compared to our existing product with the same capacitance value (015008 inch size) . In addition, their capacity has increased by about 2.1 times compared to our conventional product of the same size (01005 inch size).
- 1BOXER-8222AI: The Power of AI at the Edge
- 2Renesas I3C Bus Extension and SPD Hub Devices Qualified for ASPEED AST2600 Baseboard Controller
- 3HOLTEK New HT66F2030 Small Package MCU
- 4Small Size, Highly Reliable PCIe M.2 SSD for Industrial Applications
- 5Toshiba Launches Ultra-Low Current Consumption CMOS Operational Amplifier
- 6HOLTEK New BC66F5132 2.4GHz Transmitter with Encoder MCU
- 7ST Pioneers Smaller, Faster Chargers and Power Supplies with World’s First Driver and GaN Device
- 8STMicroelectronics Accelerates Space Applications with 150MHz+ High-Speed Rad-Hard Logic
- 9STMicroelectronics Releases KNX-RF Software for Power-Conscious Building Automation
- 10u-blox’s Cellular Modules with Own LPWA Chipset Pass US Certifications and Enter Production