Renesas Electronics and Sequans Communications will partner to develop IoT modules based on Sequans’ Monarch LTE-M/NB-IoT platform...
Renesas Electronics announced a technology IP cooperation with Andes Technology, an advanced supplier of RISC-V based em...
The RV1S9353A connects directly to an RZ/T MPU and RX72M MCU, or other MPUs, MCUs, SoCs and FPGAs with a digital filter. The RV1S9353A is used in robotic arm controllers, as well as AC servo controllers and NC servo controllers employed in a range of smart factory equipment.
The trend toward improving control accuracy for industrial instruments is driving the demand for high-accuracy optical isolation. Renesas’ RV1S9353A meets this need with best-in-class precision sensing features, including lower offset voltage drift, higher signal-to-noise ratio (SNR), lower reference voltage drift vs. temperature, and higher input resistance. The modulator’s low offset voltage drift simplifies offset correction and its 5kV rms isolation and 8mm creepage distance is ideal for compact 200V and 400V motor drive equipment.
OEMs want to standardize their designs during development and design certification. The RV1S9353A addresses this requirement with 500kΩ typical input resistance making it capable of both current sensing and voltage monitoring for easier design. Best of all, the ΔΣ modulator’s digital output and connected digital filter removes the need for complex multi-component designs that use a traditional analog isolation amplifier with analog filter and several other components.
“The RV1S9353A ΔΣ modulator gives our customers the absolute highest accuracy and control needed to modernize today’s smart factories,” said Chris Stephens, Vice President of Communications & Motor Control, Industrial and Communications Business Division at Renesas. “Its higher input resistance and ability to provide both current sensing and voltage monitoring simplifies design and saves costs while meeting the UL, CSA and VDE safety standards.”
The new RV1S9353A ΔΣ modulator joins Renesas’ family of optoelectronic products, including photocouplers with IC output and high-speed communication up to 15Mbps, as well as general-purpose transistor output devices featuring high isolation voltage, high temperature operation and compliance with various international safety standards. The motor driving photocouplers (IPM drive and IGBT drive) feature high isolation voltage, high temperature operation, high output current, and high-speed switching.
- 1Renesas I3C Bus Extension and SPD Hub Devices Qualified for ASPEED AST2600 Baseboard Controller
- 2BOXER-8222AI: The Power of AI at the Edge
- 3HOLTEK New HT66F2030 Small Package MCU
- 4Small Size, Highly Reliable PCIe M.2 SSD for Industrial Applications
- 5Toshiba Launches Ultra-Low Current Consumption CMOS Operational Amplifier
- 6STMicroelectronics Releases KNX-RF Software for Power-Conscious Building Automation
- 7HOLTEK New BC66F5132 2.4GHz Transmitter with Encoder MCU
- 8u-blox’s Cellular Modules with Own LPWA Chipset Pass US Certifications and Enter Production
- 9PA760 Rugged Touch Computer Coupled with the Powerful Gun-Grip for Both Barcode & RFID Solutions
- 10ST Pioneers Smaller, Faster Chargers and Power Supplies with World’s First Driver and GaN Device