Avalue Technology is bringing the new embedded single board computers, ECM-APL, ECM-APL2-A & ECM-APL2-B, which is equipped with the Intel Apollo lake processor to the market...
Avalue Technology has launched the EPD-3133 series of electronic paper display (EPD). Fully flat EPD-3133 features low power consumption...
ECS-APCL features palm-size 120.6 (L) x 95.2 (W) x 49.8 (H) mm, the lightweight and compact design being ideal for various application markets with multi-connectivity interfaces. The basic configuration is one 204-pin DDR3L 4GB RAM and 64GB M.2 SSD installed. The I/O deployment includes one HDMI, one DP++ enabled dual display, two USB 3.0 ports, two USB 2.0 ports, one RS-232, and two Intel Gigabit LAN ports provide ease of connectivity as a standalone system.
Besides, there are two SMA connectors reserved for the WIFI antenna, which is an optional add-on. DIN rail kit and wall mount kit also being optional for customers to order. ECS-APCL powered by Intel Celeron Quad Core J3455 processor with enhanced system performance while being cost-effective for most of the application markets such as digital signage, self-ordering system, public information system, etc.
- 1Toshiba Announces Updated 4TB, 6TB and 8TB Enterprise Capacity HDD Models
- 2Power Integrations’ New MinE-CAP IC Reduces Volume of AC-DC Converters by Up to 40%
- 3Yocto Support Recently Added for AAEON Boxers
- 4HOLTEK New BA45F6720/6740/6746 CO/GAS Detector MCUs
- 5STMicroelectronics Unveils World’s Fastest 50W Qi Wireless-Charging IC
- 6Swissbit Announces Long-term Availability for SD and CompactFlash Cards S-250 and C-350
- 7HOLTEK New BH66F2663 Impedance Phase Angle Measurement MCU