Avalue Technology is bringing the new embedded single board computers, ECM-APL, ECM-APL2-A & ECM-APL2-B, which is equipped with the Intel Apollo lake processor to the market...
Avalue Technology has launched the EPD-3133 series of electronic paper display (EPD). Fully flat EPD-3133 features low power consumption...
ECS-APCL features palm-size 120.6 (L) x 95.2 (W) x 49.8 (H) mm, the lightweight and compact design being ideal for various application markets with multi-connectivity interfaces. The basic configuration is one 204-pin DDR3L 4GB RAM and 64GB M.2 SSD installed. The I/O deployment includes one HDMI, one DP++ enabled dual display, two USB 3.0 ports, two USB 2.0 ports, one RS-232, and two Intel Gigabit LAN ports provide ease of connectivity as a standalone system.
Besides, there are two SMA connectors reserved for the WIFI antenna, which is an optional add-on. DIN rail kit and wall mount kit also being optional for customers to order. ECS-APCL powered by Intel Celeron Quad Core J3455 processor with enhanced system performance while being cost-effective for most of the application markets such as digital signage, self-ordering system, public information system, etc.
- 1Renesas Introduces DDR5 Data Buffer for High-Performance Server and Cloud Service Applications
- 2Toshiba Launches Photorelays in New Package for High-density Mounting
- 3HOLTEK New HT66F4560 MCU with 4-level Adjustable Bandwidth OPA
- 4COM Express Module Supports PCIe Gen4 and AI Optimization
- 5Avalue Bringing 3.5-inch Embedded SBCs, ECM-APL, ECM-APL2-A & ECM-APL2-B
- 6ST Eases Design of Advanced Energy-Saving Power Supplies with Eco-Certified 400W Evaluation Board
- 7STMicroelectronics Reveals Fast-Starting Intelligent Power Switches for Demanding Safety Application
- 8BOXER-6842: Powering the Next Generation of Edge AI