AAEON announces the ASDM-L-CFS smart display module, the first board built to the Intel SDM Large (SDM-L) form factor to...
AAEON, an industry leader in embedded industrial computing, announces the BOXER-6842M, the latest solution in high performance industrial computing...
The BOXER-8222AI is the latest platform in AAEON’s family of compact rugged AI systems powered by the innovative and energy efficient NVIDIA Jetson Nano SoC. Specialized for AI edge computing, the Jetson Nano utilizes the quad-core ARM Cortex-A57 MPCore processor with NVIDIA Maxwell GPU architecture featuring 128 NVIDIA CUDA cores. This innovative design allows processing speeds up to 472 GFLOPs and is capable of operating multiple neural networks or processing several high-resolution images at the same time. The NVIDIA Jetson Nano also features onboard 4GB RAM and MicroSD card slot supporting up to 32GB of storage.
The BOXER-8222AI is unique in its design by featuring a PoE PD (Powered Device) LAN port. This allows for deployment without a dedicated power supply by connecting with a PSE Gateway (Power Supply Equipment). The BOXER-8222AI utilizes the 802.3at standard, supporting power input of 25.6W, more than enough to power the system and connected devices such as USB cameras and sensors.
The BOXER-8222AI also features a flexible I/O loadout including a 40-pin I/O connector designed to support a wide range of sensors and controllers. It also features four USB3.2 Gen 2 ports, RS-232 COM port, as well as LAN, CANBus and HDMI ports. The BOXER-8222AI also supports Wi-Fi expansion with an onboard M.2 2230 slot.
The BOXER-8222AI is designed to operate in a range of rugged environments, featuring a fan-less design to ensure reliable operation. It can operate in temperatures from -10°C up to 70°C without a loss in performance. Its compact size also makes it easy to deploy in tight spaces, putting it closer to where it’s needed.
AAEON offers industry leading service and support with the BOXER-8222AI, from providing technical support to end-to-end solutions to help reduce deployment times and shorten time to market. AAEON also offers manufacturer and OEM/ODM services to help with creating custom configurations, or designing systems from the ground up.
- 1Renesas I3C Bus Extension and SPD Hub Devices Qualified for ASPEED AST2600 Baseboard Controller
- 2HOLTEK New HT66F2030 Small Package MCU
- 3Small Size, Highly Reliable PCIe M.2 SSD for Industrial Applications
- 4STMicroelectronics Releases KNX-RF Software for Power-Conscious Building Automation
- 5u-blox’s Cellular Modules with Own LPWA Chipset Pass US Certifications and Enter Production
- 6PA760 Rugged Touch Computer Coupled with the Powerful Gun-Grip for Both Barcode & RFID Solutions
- 7HOLTEK New BC66F5132 2.4GHz Transmitter with Encoder MCU
- 8ST Pioneers Smaller, Faster Chargers and Power Supplies with World’s First Driver and GaN Device
- 9HOLTEK New BA45F6720/6740/6746 CO/GAS Detector MCUs
- 10u-blox Announces High Performance NORA-B1 Bluetooth Module for Advanced Applications