Toshiba announces the Toshiba MG08-D Series HDDs, designed for a wide variety of business-critical applications, such as email and CRM (Customer Resource Management)...
Toshiba has launched three photorelays, TLP3480, TLP3481 and TLP3482 in P-SON4, a new package with a significantly smaller mounting area than Toshiba’s SOP packages...
Operational amplifiers boost weak signals from sensor, and to support longer use between charges of battery-operated equipment, including IoT edge devices and mobile devices, they must also deliver lower current consumption.
Toshiba has used its CMOS process technology to optimize the circuitry of the new operational amplifier and lowered its power consumption by securing industry-leading low current consumption. With a minimum supply voltage of 1.5V, the new device is a full-range input/output (Rail-to-Rail input/output) operational amplifier that offers higher performance than its predecessor.
- 1Renesas I3C Bus Extension and SPD Hub Devices Qualified for ASPEED AST2600 Baseboard Controller
- 2HOLTEK New HT66F2030 Small Package MCU
- 3Small Size, Highly Reliable PCIe M.2 SSD for Industrial Applications
- 4STMicroelectronics Releases KNX-RF Software for Power-Conscious Building Automation
- 5u-blox’s Cellular Modules with Own LPWA Chipset Pass US Certifications and Enter Production
- 6PA760 Rugged Touch Computer Coupled with the Powerful Gun-Grip for Both Barcode & RFID Solutions
- 7HOLTEK New BC66F5132 2.4GHz Transmitter with Encoder MCU
- 8ST Pioneers Smaller, Faster Chargers and Power Supplies with World’s First Driver and GaN Device
- 9HOLTEK New BA45F6720/6740/6746 CO/GAS Detector MCUs
- 10u-blox Announces High Performance NORA-B1 Bluetooth Module for Advanced Applications