More IoTs Solutions
Changes can be made in line with the above technical solutions adapted to measure vendor must have a flexible platform, fully committed to support the development of the initial test requirements, but also must constantly strive to adjust these platforms to support the special needs of LTE testing...
High-speed broadband communications giant PMC-Sierra, today announced its own FTTH (FTTH) solutions, has built a cloth over 4,000,000 Gbps-class Ethernet Passive Optical Network (Ethernet Passive Optical Network; EPON) optical network Road units (ONUs)...
Alcatel-Lucent (14th) combined press conference is held in Taiwan, Alcatel-Lucent Taiwan international standard Electronics Show Ji Pengyuan, General Manager of the official unveiling of the new generation brand and developing 2007 Alcatel-Lucent in the world and Taiwan trading strategies...
- 1World’s Smallest Footprint Bluetooth SiP Module from Silicon Labs
- 2Advantech Launches WebAccess 8.2 to Round Out the End-to-Cloud IoT Applications
- 3Nuvoton Launches Its IoT Solutions on ARM mbed OS 5.1
- 4IoT Smart Retail Solution From Avalue Based on Microsoft Azure
- 5Samsung and Silicon Labs Team up on SAMSUNG ARTIK Modules for IoT Developers
- 6Two New Low-Cost, Feature-Rich PIC32 Curiosity Development Boards from Microchip
- 7NuMaker Brick, a Modularized IoT Development Platform
- 8Thunderboard Sense Kit from Silicon Labs Inspires IoT Developers
- 9Telink Semiconductor’s RF SoC Passes ZigBee 3.0 Certification
- 10Axiomtek’s Micro-sized DIN-rail IIoT Gateway for Entry Level Applications