More LED Solutions
Cree, Inc. introduces the XLamp XB-H LED, the brightest discrete in Cree’s high-density (HD) class of LEDs, delivering a breakthrough combination of lumen output and efficacy in a small package. The XB-H LED brings the lighting-class performance of the XP-G2 LED into a package that is 50 percent smaller...
(圖一) Global 40W equiv. LED bulb ASP rose slightly by 0.5 percent to US $15.3 (NT $463.7), with price rise most evident in Japan, according to LEDinside, a division of research organization Trendforce’s, latest LED bulb retail findings for Jan...
- 1HOLTEK New HT16D35A/B Colour LED Controllers/Drivers
- 2True Green LEDs in Tiny SMD 0603 ChipLED Package
- 3Samsung Achieves 220 Lumens per Watt with New Mid-Power LED Package
- 4High-Power Single-Chip UV-C Source for Water and Air Disinfection
- 5CL88020, a Next-Generation Device Designed for Offline Lighting
- 6Molex Announces Brad M12 LED Machine Lights Kit
- 7XHP70.2 LED: New Generation of Extreme High Power LEDs from Cree
- 8Touch Base Unit for Operating New High-Performance Lamps
- 9Murata's Surface Mount Type Y1 Class Safety Certified Capacitor
- 10Lextar Electronics Released Iris and Facial Double Biometric IR LED Module