Published: Jan 13,2014
TAIPEI, TAIWAN — The Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas wraps up on Friday. 3D printer zone is first seen at the CES this year, besides those big names like 3D System, Stratasys from Europe and the US, Taiwan da Vinci 1...
TAIPEI, TAIWAN — Foxconn sides with American HD TV company Vizio in making 120-inch 4K resolution TV, drew a lot of attention at Consumer Electronics Show (CES). It is said that the point isn't lie on size but to combine smartphone, tablet, and TV...
TAIPEI, TAIWAN — Taiwan has again shown its Information Technology (IT) leader status to the world. Asus made efforts to complete its smartphone lineup, it unveiled 6 entry-level to mid-range smartphones at Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas on Tuesday...
TAIPEI, TAIWAN — Taiwan's National Applied Research Laboratories (NARL) unveiled on Tuesday a new three-dimensional integrated circuit (3D-IC) technology, called ''Monolithic 3D-IC'' or ''Muliplelayer 3D-IC'', which can be used to make "super chips" in terms of the way it reduced electricity consumption and faster data transmission...
CES 2014 is taking place this week in Las Vegas and Thilo Koslowski, vice president and distinguished analyst at Gartner, said the innovations in the connected vehicle will be making news at the event. Mr. Koslowski provided his thoughts on what disruptions and business opportunities the connected car will offer...
【Taipei, Taiwan】Cloud computing is the important platform of mobile device and big data transmission, Delta, Zippy, and Chicony, these cloud computing-related server and networking communication device firms are going to be highly profited...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous] 621 622 623 624 625  627 628 629 630 [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1Mobile DRAM Revenues Grow Slower in 1Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2Hon Hai to Develop Big Data, AI, and the IIoT in the Next Three Years
- 3MediaTek Joins ONNX Along with Facebook, Microsoft and Amazon to Promote AI Technologies
- 4ASE and TDK Establish Joint Venture to Provide Wearable Chip Package Solutions
- 5Intel Introduces ‘Intel AI: In Production’ Program with AAEON
- 6Adoption Rate of 3D Sensing in Smartphones is Estimated at 13.1% in 2018, Says TrendForce
- 7Samsung Electronics Breaks Ground on New EUV Line in Hwaseong
- 8Foxconn Returns to the First Place of TV OEM
- 9Penetration Rate of Full-screen Smartphone Will Surge to 45% in 2018
- 10Adoption Rate of SSD in Notebooks to 50%, Says TrendForce