Published: Nov 06,2013
TAIPEI, TAIWAN, Acer announces that the resignation of J.T. Wang, Chairman and CEO, has been approved by its board of directors. Wang shall remain in chairmanship until the end of his tenure next June. The Board and The Search Committee also agreed that Corporate President Jim Wong will succeed Wang as the new CEO from January 1, 2014...
As the process technology is getting advanced, AUO’s small and medium size panel with high definition is attracting attention for some primary mobile phone brand manufacturer to apply in various of high-end smart phone, especially the China smartphone company...
2013 International Invention Exhibition(iENA), held in Nuremberg, Germany.Taiwan National Yunlin University of Science and Technology won two gold medals and one silver by three amazing works, solar multimedia glasses ,doped organic light-emitting diode structure , a new type of visible light photocatalyst microfiber material preparation in 65th iENA...
For more than 40 days, the auction for Taiwan’s 4G LTE Spectrum blocks was came to an end and 6 companies-Chunghwa Telecom, Taiwan Mobile, Far EasTone, Asia Pacific Telecom, Taiwan Star Mobile Telecommunications (Ting Hsin Group) and the Ambit Microsystems Corp (backed by Hon Hai Group)-won bids to declare the kick-off 4G LTE services in Taiwan...
According to Taiwan's MIC, an ICT industry research institute based in Taipei, shipment volume of the desktop PC industry reached around 15.6 million units in the second quarter of 2013, up 8.3% sequentially. The growth is mainly ascribed to Microsoft's decision to terminate its Windows XP OS support in April 2014 and enterprises' usual rush to use up budgets towards the year-end...
The applicability of touch technology for TFT-LCD manufacture is more comprehensive. Cited Taiwan’s media, TOD touch technology, self-innovated by Innolux, will be adopted in new smart phone since 3rd quarter, as well as tablet gradually...
- 1The Top 10 Key ICT Trends to Observe in 2018
- 2Allion Labs Establishes IoT Innovation Center in Nantou, Taiwan
- 3China’s JHICC, Innotron Memory and Tsinghua Unigroup Emerge As Major Domestic Suppliers
- 4Macronix to Increase Its Advanced Process Manufacturing Capacity Next Year
- 5Broadcom Announces Industry’s First Silicon-Proven 7nm IP for ASICs in Deep Learning and Networking
- 6Sony Releases a Back-Illuminated Time-of-Flight Image Sensor
- 7VR Market Shipments at 5 Million Units in 2018, TrendForce Says
- 8Samsung Mass Producing Industry’s First 2nd-Gen, 10-Nanometer Class DRAM
- 9Global Smartphone Production Growth to Drop to 5% in 2018, Says TrendForce
- 10LEDs Took Half a Billion Tons of Carbon Dioxide From the Sky in 2017, IHS Markit Says