Published: Feb 20,2014
TAIPEI, TAIWAN — FCI, a leading supplier of connectors and interconnect systems, was presented with the prestigious 2014 DesignVision Award in the Interconnect Technologies and Components category for its ExaMAX Direct-Mate Orthogonal Connector...
TAIPEI, TAIWAN — MediaTek Inc., one of Taiwan's leading integrated circuit designers, said Tuesday that it has raised its sales forecast for the first quarter after completing a merger with smaller rival MStar Semiconductor Inc...
TAIPEI, TAIWAN — The Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC) Board of Directors adopted a proposal recommending distribution of a NT$3.0 cash dividend per common share on Monday. The proposal is scheduled to be discussed and decided at the Company’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) on the morning of June 24, 2014...
Taipei, Taiwan - HTC has sent out the invitation of new product launch, the presentation will be held simultaneously on March 25 in New York and London, HTC CEO Peter Chou will host in New York, Chairman Cher Wang in London, is expected to release annual high-end product "M8...
KAOHSIUNG, TAIWAN — Kaohsiung is the second-largest city in Taiwan, and it is going to develop ditgital entertainment by opening a cinema villiage. The second plan of E-DA World is a cinema villiage project, which aiming to offer the same quality as Hollywood...
Taipei, Taiwan - Industrial Economics and Knowledge Center (IEK) said on Monday that global ICT market will be weak in 2014, tablet and smartphone annual growth rate of less than 10%, the overall consumer electronics market is forecast to decline by 1%...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous] 631 632 633 634 635  637 638 639 640 [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1The Average Contract Prices of Enterprise SSD May Fall by 10% in 2Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2TrendForce: Three Major Server DRAM Suppliers Score 10.3% Revenue Growth in 1Q18
- 3LG Display Retains Its Lead in the Large Displays Shipments in Q1 2018, IHS Markit Says
- 4Adoption of Under-display Fingerprint Sensor for Smartphones to Top 100M Units by 2019
- 5Inspur Will Climb to Third Place in Global Server Shipment Ranking for 1H18, Says TrendForce
- 6Asus, Taiwan Mobile, Quanta Collectively Spend NT$1.1B to Establish Taiwan AI Platform
- 7TSMC to Rush Production of 7nm; End Products to Come Out This Year
- 8CES Asia 2018 to Highlight More Than 100 Startups from 13 Countries/Regions
- 9Taiwan Commences Operation of First Peta-Level Supercomputer “Taiwania”
- 10Delta to Establish Robotics R&D Headquarters in Taiwan to Lock Down Smart Robot Arm