Published: Aug 13,2014
TAIPEI, Taiwan－TSMC should feel a little relieved now, because intel yesterday announced their 14nm process technology, and launch schedule will be later than TSMC. But this doesn’t mean challenges disappear, on the contrary, TSMC should be taken seriously...
TAIPEI, Taiwan- In order to both increase productivity and yield rates and to make better profit returns, Innolux is speeding up the schedule of automation for its production lines. It is expected that at the end of the year it, these changes will be implemented in all of Innolux’s factories in Mainland China...
The global optical components (OC) market posted revenues of US$6.8bn in 2013, up 3% from the 2012 level. The gain was due to strong datacom sales driven by hyperscale data centers, 100G coherent demand, and unexpected growth in sales of transceivers for fiber-to-the-antenna applications for 4G build-outs, according to Ovum...
TAIPEI, Taiwan－ Intel today disclosed details of its newest microarchitecture that is optimized with 14nm manufacturing process. Together these technologies will provide high-performance and low-power capabilities to serve a broad array of computing needs and products from the infrastructure of cloud computing, IoT, and mobile computing...
According to Gartner, sales of Chromebooks will reach 5.2 million units in 2014, a 79 percent increase from 2013. By 2017, sales of Chromebooks are set to nearly triple to reach 14.4 million units. Isabelle Durand, principal analyst at Gartner, said: "Competition in the Chromebook market is intensifying as more vendors launch Chromebooks, with eight models in the market in 2014...
Swiss u-blox has acquired the company Antcor, a developer of Wi-Fi baseband intellectual property (IP). The acquisition consists of a purchase of 100% of the shares of Antcor Advanced Network Technologies S.A. at a price of EUR 5...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous] 631 632 633 634 635  637 638 639 640 [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1Chunghwa Telecom MOD Partners with Netflix to Accelerate Growth of Taiwanese Entertainment
- 2Phytrex Exclusively Owned the Technologies of Systems Integration and Apple Homekit System
- 3NARLabs Taiwan Semiconductor Research Institute Officially Open
- 4Revenue Growth in China's Semiconductor Industry Would Slow Down to 16.2% in 2019 due to Pessimistic
- 5Offshore Wind Power Purchasing Rates Set this Week
- 6LED Packaging Companies Work on Niche Markets, Says TrendForce
- 7Blue OLED on Silicon Sensor Detects Phosphorescence
- 8China IC Production Forecast to Show a Strong 15% 2018-2023 CAGR
- 9Semiconductor Unit Shipments Exceeded 1 Trillion Devices in 2018
- 10Keysight Strengthens Support for Automotive Customers with New Facility in Nagoya, Japan