Published: Apr 22,2014
TAIPEI, Taiwan — Good design, ultra low power consuption, or green product, etc. What are the next big things? Experience the answer at the Asia's largest computer show here in Taiwan, it will focus this year on smart living technologies and applications, from 3-D printers to wearable devices, according to one of the organizers of Computex Taipei...
TAOYUAN, Taiwan – Inotera Memories, Inc. today announced audited results for the first quarter of its fiscal year 2014, which ended on March 31,2014. For the first quarter, the company reported sales revenues of NTD 20,224 million and record net income of NTD 11,246 million, or earnings per share of NTD 1...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - For Samsung will authorize its 14nm FinFET technology to GlobalFundries, and may impact on TSMC’s business. TSMC said that their technology is different from Samsung, and will focus on improving their own technology...
HSINCHU, Taiwa– Altera Corporation and TSMC today announced the two companies have worked together to bring TSMC’s patented, fine-pitch copper bump-based packaging technology to Altera’s 20 nm Arria 10 FPGAs and SoCs. Altera is the first company to adopt this technology in commercial production...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – As followers, Samsung and LGD came to 4K TV market just a litter be late, but they came with strong, have launched low-cost version of the RGBW (Green UHD) 4K panel to get into the China LCD TV market, and adopted by the China six brands; contrary, Taiwan’s Innolux revised down 4K panel shipments from 1,200 million to 8...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – Light not only can be used to illuminate but also to transmit data, and the speed is 100 times faster than 4G, only took one second to download a movie. Lu Hai-Han, professor of department of electro-optical engineering national Taipei university, using red-emitting laser to transmit data, to achieve this amazing mark...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous] 631 632 633 634 635  637 638 639 640 [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1An Exhibition About the Story of Taiwan's Successful Circular Economy Development
- 2ASE to Seize Opportunities in the Memory Market in China
- 3TSMC 7-nm Process Experiencing Heavy Market Demand
- 4AAEON Partners Everlight to Create Taipei’s Smart Street Light System
- 5UWin Nanotech Responds to “Recycling Fund 20th Anniversary Exhibition”
- 6TrendForce Expects Prices of Lithium-ion Batteries to Increase by 5~15% in 3Q18
- 7Marvell Demonstrates AI SSD Controller Architecture Solution
- 8First congatec SMARC 2.0 Module with NXP i.MX8 Processor
- 9Cloud Service Providers to Put More Emphasis on Edge Computing, Says TrendForce
- 10Toshiba Memory Develops Ethernet-Attached Native NVMe-oF SSD Prototype