Solomon Systech Limited (“Solomon Systech”) announced that it has expanded its Japan sales office with the addition of a Technology Centre...
Solomon Systech launched the world’s first single chip OLED lighting driver controller SSD2355, which enables ultra-slim...
Solomon Systech has started mass production of its FWVGA TDDI SSD2061 since Nov 2015. Widely adopted by top-tier smartphone customers, SSD2061 has achieved a shipment record of over 6 million units to date. Solomon Systech’s newly launched FHD TDDI SSD2091 has recently been qualified by a key smartphone brand and the mass production is expected to start in July 2016.
“The brilliant record achieved best proves the quality of our TDDI, and also our exceptional capability in product design and development, customer support and time-to-market. With TDDI becoming a key technology trend and the preferred choice for high-end smart devices, we shall best leverage this thriving market to push for further growth, in particular for our FHD TDDI.” said WM Lo, Vice President, Business Operations of Solomon Systech Limited.
Solomon Systech’s TDDI enable customers to produce thinner, lighter and sleeker smart devices with better touch and display performance, as well as longer battery life.
- 1Toshiba's Arm Cortex-M Core-Based MCUs Support Mbed OS
- 2Three New Class-D Amplifiers Solve Smart-Home Audio Design Challenges
- 3EEC Expands Power Source Lines with Feature-Rich 6300 and 6500 Series
- 4Samsung Introduces Its 10nm-Class 32GB DDR4 SoDIMMs
- 5AAEON Launches the PICO-KBU4, A Rugged and Expandable Compact SBC
- 6Nuvoton Launches High Performance NuMicro M480 Series Arm Cortex-M4 MCU
- 7Increase System Performance in Closed-loop Control Applications with New PIC and AVR MCUs
- 8Toshiba Releases Interface Bridge Devices for Automotive Infotainment Applications
- 9Toshiba to Deliver Value SAS SSDs Targeting SATA Applications
- 10Envision a New Future for Factory Automation with AAEON’s NanoCOM-APL