Solomon Systech Limited (“Solomon Systech”) announced that it has expanded its Japan sales office with the addition of a Technology Centre...
Solomon Systech launched the world’s first single chip OLED lighting driver controller SSD2355, which enables ultra-slim...
Solomon Systech has started mass production of its FWVGA TDDI SSD2061 since Nov 2015. Widely adopted by top-tier smartphone customers, SSD2061 has achieved a shipment record of over 6 million units to date. Solomon Systech’s newly launched FHD TDDI SSD2091 has recently been qualified by a key smartphone brand and the mass production is expected to start in July 2016.
“The brilliant record achieved best proves the quality of our TDDI, and also our exceptional capability in product design and development, customer support and time-to-market. With TDDI becoming a key technology trend and the preferred choice for high-end smart devices, we shall best leverage this thriving market to push for further growth, in particular for our FHD TDDI.” said WM Lo, Vice President, Business Operations of Solomon Systech Limited.
Solomon Systech’s TDDI enable customers to produce thinner, lighter and sleeker smart devices with better touch and display performance, as well as longer battery life.
- 1Nexperia Delivers Widest Range of AEC-Q101 Discretes in Miniature, Leadless Rugged DFN Packages
- 2Renesas Introduces New Industrial Motor Commutation With High-Accuracy Inductive Position Sensing
- 3Toshiba Releases Industry’s First Photocouplers for High-Speed Communications Operating from 2.2V
- 4Würth Elektronik Presents Cat6-compatible WR-MJ Modular Jack Connectors
- 5HOLTEK New TinyPowerTM 40V/150mA HT75Hxx Series Ultra Low Quiescent Current with Protection
- 6Avalue Introduces AIO POS Touchscreen Terminal and Smart Healthcare Solutions
- 7STMicroelectronics Launches Web-based Ecosystem to Help Digital-power Solutions
- 8KEMET Introduces Three New Series of Film Capacitors
- 9AAEON Edge Solutions: Monitoring for Healthy Practices in Banking
- 10Fanless 4K Digital Signage Player with 8th Gen Intel Core U-Series Processors