Solomon Systech Limited (“Solomon Systech”) announced that it has expanded its Japan sales office with the addition of a Technology Centre...
Solomon Systech launched the world’s first single chip OLED lighting driver controller SSD2355, which enables ultra-slim...
Solomon Systech has started mass production of its FWVGA TDDI SSD2061 since Nov 2015. Widely adopted by top-tier smartphone customers, SSD2061 has achieved a shipment record of over 6 million units to date. Solomon Systech’s newly launched FHD TDDI SSD2091 has recently been qualified by a key smartphone brand and the mass production is expected to start in July 2016.
“The brilliant record achieved best proves the quality of our TDDI, and also our exceptional capability in product design and development, customer support and time-to-market. With TDDI becoming a key technology trend and the preferred choice for high-end smart devices, we shall best leverage this thriving market to push for further growth, in particular for our FHD TDDI.” said WM Lo, Vice President, Business Operations of Solomon Systech Limited.
Solomon Systech’s TDDI enable customers to produce thinner, lighter and sleeker smart devices with better touch and display performance, as well as longer battery life.
- 1STMicroelectronics Announces New STM32G4 MCUs for Next-Gen Digital Power Applications
- 2Toshiba Launches New Family of Low Voltage Driven Photorelays
- 3u-blox Takes Continuous Lane Accurate Positioning to Challenging Urban Environments
- 4STMicroelectronics’ Programmable Power-Management Device Saves Space and Increases Reliability
- 5Hearables: Bosch Brings Smart Features to Your Ear
- 6Toshiba Memory Corporation Announces XG6-P SSD Series
- 7u-blox Redefines IoT Security with 5G-ready Cellular Module and Chipset for Low Power Wide Area IoT
- 8HOLTEK New BA45F5222 Smoke Detector MCU
- 9HOLTEK’s New HT66F0021/HT66F0031/HT66F0041 Cost-Effective MCUs
- 10AI Core XP4 and XP8: The Flexible AI Solution with Intel Myriad X