Solomon Systech Limited (“Solomon Systech”) announced that it has expanded its Japan sales office with the addition of a Technology Centre...
Solomon Systech launched the world’s first single chip OLED lighting driver controller SSD2355, which enables ultra-slim...
Solomon Systech has started mass production of its FWVGA TDDI SSD2061 since Nov 2015. Widely adopted by top-tier smartphone customers, SSD2061 has achieved a shipment record of over 6 million units to date. Solomon Systech’s newly launched FHD TDDI SSD2091 has recently been qualified by a key smartphone brand and the mass production is expected to start in July 2016.
“The brilliant record achieved best proves the quality of our TDDI, and also our exceptional capability in product design and development, customer support and time-to-market. With TDDI becoming a key technology trend and the preferred choice for high-end smart devices, we shall best leverage this thriving market to push for further growth, in particular for our FHD TDDI.” said WM Lo, Vice President, Business Operations of Solomon Systech Limited.
Solomon Systech’s TDDI enable customers to produce thinner, lighter and sleeker smart devices with better touch and display performance, as well as longer battery life.
- 1Tiny MEMS Pressure Sensor from STMicroelectronics Enhances Measurement Accuracy
- 2HOLTEK New HT32F0006 Arm Cortex-M0+ Core 32-bit Voice/Music Synthesis Dedicated MCU
- 3Smallest Data Converters Deliver High Integration and Performance
- 4HOLTEK New BA45F5542/BA45F5542-2 Smoke Detector MCU with Power Line Transceiver
- 5STMicroelectronics Adds 6-Axis Inertial Module to Ultra-Low-Power MEMS Sensors
- 6HOLTEK New BH67F2132 1.1V R to F MCU
- 7Portwell Releases an Ultra Compact Embedded System Powered by Intel Atom N Series
- 8Toshiba Announces 16TB MG08 Series Hard Disk Drives
- 9ASIX Single Chip USB KVM Switch Solutions
- 10Toshiba Memory Unveils 1TB Single Package PCIe Gen3 x4L SSDs with 96-Layer 3D Flash Memory