Solomon Systech Limited (“Solomon Systech”) announced that it has expanded its Japan sales office with the addition of a Technology Centre...
Solomon Systech launched the world’s first single chip OLED lighting driver controller SSD2355, which enables ultra-slim...
Solomon Systech has started mass production of its FWVGA TDDI SSD2061 since Nov 2015. Widely adopted by top-tier smartphone customers, SSD2061 has achieved a shipment record of over 6 million units to date. Solomon Systech’s newly launched FHD TDDI SSD2091 has recently been qualified by a key smartphone brand and the mass production is expected to start in July 2016.
“The brilliant record achieved best proves the quality of our TDDI, and also our exceptional capability in product design and development, customer support and time-to-market. With TDDI becoming a key technology trend and the preferred choice for high-end smart devices, we shall best leverage this thriving market to push for further growth, in particular for our FHD TDDI.” said WM Lo, Vice President, Business Operations of Solomon Systech Limited.
Solomon Systech’s TDDI enable customers to produce thinner, lighter and sleeker smart devices with better touch and display performance, as well as longer battery life.
- 1TYAN Launches AMD EPYC 7002 Series Processor Based Server Platform
- 2HOLTEK New HT66F2630 High Accuracy/Low Current LIRC &A/D MCU
- 3Renesas Introduces Ultra-Small RX651 32-Bit MCUs for IoT Modules and Space-Constrained Edge Devices
- 4Toshiba Memory Corporation Introduces XL-FLASH Storage Class Memory Solution
- 5STM32Trust Ecosystem from STMicroelectronics Consolidates Cyber-Protection Resources for IoT Designe
- 6Avalue’s EPD-42T Revolutionary Patient Communication Board Enabled by E Ink ePaper
- 7Nuvoton Launches Brand New M261/M262/M263 Series MCUs for IoT Applications
- 8ST Teams with Arrow to Provide e-Fuel-Injection Reference Design Compliant
- 9HOLTEK New BP45F4MB Power Bank MCU
- 10600V Three-Phase Gate Driver with Smart Shutdown from STMicroelectronics