Published: May 23,2018
Global market research firm TrendForce reports that the global notebook shipments for 1Q18 registered 37.27 million units, a quarterly decline of 15.7% and a year-on-year decline of 1.4%, influenced by the traditional off-season...
HSINCHU, Taiwan - MediaTek today announced the launch of the Helio P22, the latest addition to the Helio family of powerful and power-efficient chips for the mid-market. With Helio P22, MediaTek continues to expand its Helio P series family that brings high-end features users demand to mid-tier devices...
Toshiba Memory Corporation (TMC) today announced that it decided to start construction of a new state-of-the-art fab for BiCS FLASH, its proprietary 3D flash memory, in Kitakami, Iwate prefecture in July this year. TMC has selected Kitakami City as the next location to expand its operations in September last year, and has started preparations for construction of the new fab...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – AU Optronics Corp. (AUO) today introduced the world’s highest resolution and full color TFT driven micro LED display technology, offering inspiring new directions for next-generation technology development...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – AU Optronics Corp. (AUO) announced that the company will participate in SID’s Display Week 2018 to showcase a full range of LCD panels adopting mini LED backlight technology for gaming monitors, gaming notebook PCs and VR headsets, claiming market leadership in high-end gaming and niche applications with exceptional image quality featuring ultra high brightness and high dynamic range...
DRAMeXchange, a division of TrendForce, reports that smartphone brands had then spent three months adjusting their inventories before they again started to stock up on components toward the end of February 2018, when the end demand also began to bounce back...
- 1The Average Contract Prices of Enterprise SSD May Fall by 10% in 2Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2LG Display Retains Its Lead in the Large Displays Shipments in Q1 2018, IHS Markit Says
- 3TrendForce: Three Major Server DRAM Suppliers Score 10.3% Revenue Growth in 1Q18
- 4Adoption of Under-display Fingerprint Sensor for Smartphones to Top 100M Units by 2019
- 5Inspur Will Climb to Third Place in Global Server Shipment Ranking for 1H18, Says TrendForce
- 6Asus, Taiwan Mobile, Quanta Collectively Spend NT$1.1B to Establish Taiwan AI Platform
- 7AUO Announces World’s Highest Resolution Micro LED Display Technology
- 8Taiwan Commences Operation of First Peta-Level Supercomputer “Taiwania”
- 9CES Asia 2018 to Highlight More Than 100 Startups from 13 Countries/Regions
- 10Delta to Establish Robotics R&D Headquarters in Taiwan to Lock Down Smart Robot Arm