Published: Dec 03,2020
HSINCHU, Taiwan – AUO announced that it will showcase its premium 3D surgical display solutions at the Healthcare Expo Taiwan at the Nangang Exhibition Center in Taipei from December 3 to 6. These AUO-developed solutions include the 32-inch 4K polarized 3D display solution integrated with MedicalTek’s world-leading 3D endoscope and minimally invasive surgery (MIS) visualization system, and a 15...
HSINCHU, Taiwan - Faraday Technology today announced its memory compilers based on UMC’s 28nm embedded High Voltage (eHV) process technology have been subsequently used by major mobile OLED driver IC customers in multiple project tapeouts...
IC Insights announced its November Update to the 2020 McClean Report. The forecasted 2020 top-15 semiconductor supplier ranking includes eight suppliers headquartered in the U.S., two each in South Korea, Taiwan, and Europe, and one in Japan...
Scalable End-to-end Security Platform from u-blox Addresses LPWA IoT Device Use Cases u-blox has announced the commercial launch of its IoT Security-as-a-Service offering. Available on both the u-blox SARA-R4 and SARA-R5 series of LTE-M cellular IoT modules, this innovative solution makes it extremely simple to protect data from malicious third parties, both on the device and during transmission from the device to the cloud...
Digi-Key Electronics announced its collaboration with SnapEDA, providing over 1.5 million verified and high-quality symbols, footprints, and 3D models for Digi-Key parts. Engineers use Digi-Key to find and purchase components for their designs...
u-blox has announced that it supplied the high-accuracy technology that made it possible to fly the world’s largest swarm of drones. The record-breaking simultaneous flight of 2198 miniature UAVs (unmanned aerial vehicles) was launched into the night sky over Saint Petersburg, Russia, on September 3...
- 1Digi-Key Releases 1.5 Million SnapEDA CAD Models Including Symbols, Footprints, and 3D Models
- 2Baytec SPR Strengthen the First Eco-bridge in SEA
- 3LTPS Smartphone Panels in 2021 Likely to Be Constrained
- 4eMemory NeoFuse IP Qualified on GLOBALFOUNDRIES Advanced High Voltage Platform for OLED Applications
- 5Record-breaking Drone Show Enabled by u-blox Positioning Technology
- 6Scalable End-to-end Security Platform from u-blox Addresses LPWA IoT Device Use Cases
- 7Taiwan Signs Agreement With Companies in USA, Japan, and Southeast Asia to Champion AI for Business
- 8Micro LED Chip Revenue Expected to Reach US$2.3B in 2024, Primarily in Large-Sized Displays
- 9Acer Reports Q3 2020 Results: Highest in Nearly Ten Years
- 10u-blox Brings Robust Ultra-low Power Positioning Accuracy to Wearables and Asset Tracking