Published: Jul 17,2019
Sustainable and digital: at the plastics trade fair K 2019 in Düsseldorf, materials manufacturer Covestro presents innovative material solutions that provide answers to the great challenges of the world. In doing so, the company continually pushes boundaries, in order to improve people’s lives and generate added value for customers, but also, above all, to reduce environmental influences...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - CyberLink Corp. will be demonstrating AIoT solutions powered by FaceMe, the company’s award-winning facial recognition engine, at RetailNOW 2019. Facial recognition is transforming retail by enabling a whole new level of shopping customization, through traffic and visitor data analysis, dynamically updated ad displays, VIP customer identification and more...
Organizations that are working with artificial intelligence (AI) or machine learning (ML) have, on average, four AI/ML projects in place, according to a recent survey by Gartner, Inc. Of all respondents, 59% said that they have AI deployed today...
Hyundai Mobis succeeded in developing a driver state warning system that can recognize the driver's face and even track their eyes. The system is expected to contribute to preventing big traffic accidents caused by careless driving...
Researchers from RMIT University drew inspiration from an emerging tool in biotechnology – optogenetics – to develop a device that replicates the way the brain stores and loses information. Optogenetics allows scientists to delve into the body’s electrical system with incredible precision, using light to manipulate neurons so that they can be turned on or off...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwan Tech Arena (TTA) is going to lead 80 startups to CES 2020, and hope to catch attentions from international by having its national pavilion. “TTA is now calling startups for CES 2020” announced by Dr...
- 1MHI Vestas And Swancore Sign Contract To Produce Wind Turbine Blade Materials In Taiwan
- 2MOST Launches “AI Voice Data Set” to Assist Chinese AI Language Technology
- 3FS-7 Puts Spotlight on Taiwan’s Space Industry Supply Chain
- 4MOST Calls for Startups for CES 2020
- 5Toshiba Recovering Slower Than Expected from the Power Outage, with 3Q Wafer Quotes Under Pressure
- 6Alleviating Supply Pressure – UWin Nanotech Develops Rare Earth Metals Recycling Technology
- 7Uncertainties in the Market Rise while a Bounce in NAND Flash Prices Remains Unlikely in 3Q
- 8Cobots Are a Step Toward a Paradigm Shift in Industrial Automation
- 9UWin Nanotech Establishes Japan’s First E-Waste Hydrometallurgy Recycling Plant
- 10MediaTek Releases Helio P65 Chip for Smartphones with Upgraded Gaming Experience