Published: Jan 17,2020
HSINCHU, Taiwan – TSMC today announced consolidated revenue of NT$317.24 billion, net income of NT$116.04 billion, and diluted earnings per share of NT$4.47 (US$0.73 per ADR unit) for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2019...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - In order to pave the way for Taiwan’s startups to enter international market, the Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST) organizes a delegation with 82 teams which led by TTA (Taiwan Tech Arena) to attend CES 2020 (Consumer Electronics Show), and build national pavilion at Eureka Park in January this year...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - VIVOTEK and CyberLink today announced they have entered into a strategic partnership, which will integrate CyberLink’s FaceMe AI facial recognition engine into VIVOTEK’s IP surveillance solutions. “Founded in 2000, VIVOTEK has been dedicated to the IP surveillance industry for 20 years...
ROHM and STMicroelectronics today announced it signed a multi-year silicon carbide (SiC) wafers supply agreement with SiCrystal, a ROHM group company having a top share of SiC wafers in Europe. The agreement governs the supply of over 120 million dollars of advanced 150mm silicon carbide wafers by SiCrystal to STMicroelectronics during this period of demand ramp-up for silicon carbide power devices...
Scientists from Taiwan initiated an international coalition that will produce the first comprehensive map of the neuron network of a human brain, with ultra-high resolution and in three dimensions. The coalition now grows to a network involves over 1,000 researchers from Singapore, Australia, China, Japan, Korea and Taiwan...
Samsung Electronics today announced the completion of an agreement to acquire TeleWorld Solutions (TWS), a network services provider headquartered in Chantilly, VA. TWS provides network design, testing and optimization services to mobile service and cable operators, equipment OEMs and other companies across the U...
- 1Keysight, AAC Technologies Extend Collaboration to Accelerate 5G Antenna Solutions
- 2First-time Reported Nanoporous Carbon Material for High-efficient Capacitive Deionization
- 3Taiwan Tech Arena Win 13 Innovation Awards at CES 2020
- 4Ambarella Collaborates with AWS on Single-click Machine Learning for Edge Applications
- 5ASE Shares Experience with Lights Out Factories
- 6US Concentrates on Smart Medical Imaging System Patents Related to Image Processing-Image Analysis
- 7High-end TV with Mini LED Backlighting Rises, Panel Makers Rush to Develop Active Matrix Technology
- 8Taiwan Tech Arena Delegation of Startups Attracts Global VCs in Silicon Valley
- 9Yearly Server Shipment Remains Identical from 2018 to 2019, with Data Center Demands Driving Market
- 10AUO to Showcase Its New Mini LED Backlight Digital Cockpit Solutions for Smart Vehicle User Interfac