Published: Dec 15,2017
HSINCHU, Taiwan –MediaTek Inc. today unveiled MediaTek Sensio, the first 6-in-1 smartphone biosensor module. MediaTek Sensio is a powerful advanced health monitoring solution which makes it easy to track heart rate information, blood pressure trends, peripheral oxygen saturation levels and more...
According to the latest report of DRAMeXchange, a division of TrendForce, the global server shipment will grow by 5.53% in 2018 driven by the surging demand for servers in data centers. The demand for server soars in recent years as the result of industrial transformation and growing popularity of smart end-devices...
Throughout 2017, DRAM manufacturers faced pressure to boost output of their devices—particularly high-performance DRAM used in data center servers, and low-power high-density DRAM used in smartphones and other mobile products...
Toshiba Corporation, Toshiba Memory Corporation and Western Digital Corporation have entered into a global settlement agreement to resolve their ongoing disputes in litigation and arbitration, strengthen and extend their relationship, and enhance the mutual commitment to their ongoing flash memory collaboration...
NEC Corporation and NEC Technologies India Private Limited (NECTI) announced that they will establish a FIWARE Lab node in India. The objective is to encourage application developers and solution provider organizations, government bodies and academia to experiment and innovate FIWARE-based solutions for smart cities...
2020 will be a pivotal year in AI-related employment dynamics, according to Gartner, Inc., as artificial intelligence (AI) will become a positive job motivator. The number of jobs affected by AI will vary by industry; through 2019, healthcare, the public sector and education will see continuously growing job demand while manufacturing will be hit the hardest...
- 1TSMC to Hold Supply Chain Forum This Week to Announce 7nm Manufacturing Process Schedule
- 2ITRI Receives Eight 2017 R&D 100 Awards
- 3GUC Announces Nanjing Office Opening
- 4ASE to Enlarge High-End Packaging Plant in Kaohsiung
- 5ITRI Transfers Its "Nanoparticles Monitoring Technology" to Innovative Nanotech Inc.
- 6Demand for Servers in Data Centers Will be a Major Driving Force of Global Server Shipment in 2018
- 7OLED TV Remains Its Dominance in High-end Market, TrendForce Says
- 8Mini LED sees Potential in Backlighting and Digital Display, TrendForce Says
- 9Seven of the Top 20 International Taiwanese Brands are in the Tech Industry
- 10Global NAND Flash Revenue from Branded Manufacturers Increased by 14.3% in 3Q17, TrendForce Reports