Published: Jan 02,2020
According to the latest analysis by the DRAMeXchange research division of TrendForce, the contract price of client SSD has fallen for seven consecutive quarters until 2Q19 from peak price, to barely above the price of HDD. As a result of this price decrease, the share of SSD, along with their capacity, used in notebook computers has risen since 2Q19...
As of June 2019, China’s had 850 million internet users with a penetration rate of 61.2%, according to government-backed research institute MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute). “In the first half of 2019, 760 million short video consumers appeared, accounting for 88...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Industrial Technology Research Institute (ITRI) and Mobiletron together held a contract-signing ceremony for a bilateral cooperation to develop Taiwan’s self-driving bus technology. At the same time, the tw...
HSINCHU, Taiwan - Nuvoton Technology debuting a new NuMicro M2351SF chip based on M2351 IoT security MCUs and Winbond TrustME W77F Secure Flash. The M2351 Series, the first Arm Cortex, -M23 based MCU that has been both PSA Certified Level 1 and PSA Functional API Certified...
Tieto and STMicroelectronics announced their collaborative efforts to develop Central Control-Unit (CCU) software to run on STMicroelectronics’ popular Telemaco3P platform. Accelerating electrification and connectivity requirements of vehicles are pushing for greater and greater processing power and uncompromised cybersecurity...
The increase in die bonding efficiency, the decrease in Mini LED chip cost, and the historical low of open cell prices all contributed to the significantly lowered costs of displays utilizing Mini LED backlighting. According to the New Display Technology Cost Analysis quarterly report from the WitsView research division of TrendForce, Mini LED backlighting has significantly lowered the cost of display modules used in 65-inch 4K TVs...
- 1Worldwide PC Shipments Grew 2.3% in 4Q19 and 0.6% for the Year
- 2Nuvoton Technology Joins the Amazon Web Services Partner Network
- 3Taiwanese Mobile Payment Users Aged 46-55 Grow by Over 30% in 2018-2019
- 4AUO to Acquire Shares of ADLINK Through Tender Offer, Forging AIoT Strategic Partnership
- 5Coronavirus Outbreak Can Drastically Impact the Technology Road Map for 2020, Says GlobalData
- 6Semiconductor R&D To Nudge Higher Through 2024
- 7unitech Offers Android Zero-touch Enrollment
- 8Panasonic Develops High-Power Blue WBC Technology for DDL Applications on Microfabrication
- 9Global PC Supply to be Affected by Coronavirus Outbreak
- 10Launch of SiPearl, Designing the Microprocessor for the European Supercomputer