TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwan’s Industrial Technology Research Institute (ITRI) integrates fuel cell technologies and drone applications...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwan Machine Tool & Accessories Builders' Association (TMBA) yesterday updated the latest development of the industrial universal specification...
The new construction is expected to drive the industry magnetic attraction of Upstream and downstream industries, and to raise the employment opportunities and economic growth in Yunlin and surrounding counties.
Jian Kun-yi, chief administrative officer of SPI, said that the company showed its determination of rooting its key manufacturing technology by carrying this new investment. The first phase of construction is scheduled to start at fourth quarter of this year, to contribute the development of high-tech industrial settlements in Huwei Park. And to raise the energy of industry, government, academia to cultivate outstanding talents.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Siemens Energy and Tatung Cooperate on Wind Power Devices
- 2Allianz Trade Machinery and Equipment 2022 Sector Outlook
- 3NHRI and ASUS to Promote Taiwan’s AI Biomedical Incubator
- 4MIC:Taiwanese Manufacturing Industry`s Spending Will Concentrate More on Manufacturing Execution Sys
- 5CTSP Approves a New IC Packaging Factory Expansion of the SPI