Published: Jul 18,2019
IC Insights forecasts that the 2019 global electronic systems market will grow 4% to $1,680 billion. In contrast, the worldwide semiconductor market is expected to drop by 12% this year to $443.8 billion after exceeding the $500...
HSINCHU, Taiwan - TSMC today announced consolidated revenue of NT$241.00 billion, net income of NT$66.77 billion, and diluted earnings per share of NT$2.57 (US$0.41 per ADR unit) for the second quarter ended June 30, 2019. Year-over-year, second quarter revenue increased 3...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taipei City and French innovation company, Morphosense, are collaborating to introduce the monitoring technology used on the Eiffel Tower to the Shezi Bridge. The deployment of the “Shezi Bridge Structural Monitoring Verification System” structural monitoring system began in June in order to remotely collect data and provide real-time warnings and notifications...
Sustainable and digital: at the plastics trade fair K 2019 in Düsseldorf, materials manufacturer Covestro presents innovative material solutions that provide answers to the great challenges of the world. In doing so, the company continually pushes boundaries, in order to improve people’s lives and generate added value for customers, but also, above all, to reduce environmental influences...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - CyberLink Corp. will be demonstrating AIoT solutions powered by FaceMe, the company’s award-winning facial recognition engine, at RetailNOW 2019. Facial recognition is transforming retail by enabling a whole new level of shopping customization, through traffic and visitor data analysis, dynamically updated ad displays, VIP customer identification and more...
Organizations that are working with artificial intelligence (AI) or machine learning (ML) have, on average, four AI/ML projects in place, according to a recent survey by Gartner, Inc. Of all respondents, 59% said that they have AI deployed today...
- 1MHI Vestas And Swancore Sign Contract To Produce Wind Turbine Blade Materials In Taiwan
- 2MOST Launches “AI Voice Data Set” to Assist Chinese AI Language Technology
- 3Toshiba Recovering Slower Than Expected from the Power Outage, with 3Q Wafer Quotes Under Pressure
- 4FS-7 Puts Spotlight on Taiwan’s Space Industry Supply Chain
- 5MOST Calls for Startups for CES 2020
- 6Alleviating Supply Pressure – UWin Nanotech Develops Rare Earth Metals Recycling Technology
- 7Uncertainties in the Market Rise while a Bounce in NAND Flash Prices Remains Unlikely in 3Q
- 8Cobots Are a Step Toward a Paradigm Shift in Industrial Automation
- 9UWin Nanotech Establishes Japan’s First E-Waste Hydrometallurgy Recycling Plant
- 10MediaTek Releases Helio P65 Chip for Smartphones with Upgraded Gaming Experience