Andes Launches First DSP Instruction Set for RISC-V Multi-Core Processors to Challenge the HPC Marke
Published: Apr 22,2019
HSINCHU, Taiwan - A revolutionary breakthrough was recently achieved by an interdisciplinary research team based at National Tsing Hua University (NTHU) in Taiwan, led by Prof. Chih-Huang Lai and Prof. Hsiu-Hau Lin. By adding a layer of platinum, only a few nanometers thick, it generates spin current to switch the pinned magnetic moments at will – a task that has never been accomplished before...
STMicroelectronics has joined forces with Virscient, a provider of hardware and software development services and support for customers building automotive solutions using ST's Telemaco3P secure telematics and connectivity processors...
The Wireless Broadband Alliance has announced the world’s first Wi-Fi 6 Industrial Enterprise and IoT trial, as part of its ongoing Wi-Fi 6 program. Mettis Aerospace will work with WBA members to test several use cases on a Wi-Fi 6 network at its 27-acre West Midlands facility...
Electricity plays an important role on the research and development (R&D) of the science and technology as well as human-being daily life. New Generation Light-driven Photovoltaics, (NLPVs, such as dye-sensitized, perovskite, quantum-dot solar cells and organic photovoltaics) have high efficiency not only under strong sun light but also under room light illumination...
Intel today announced its intention to exit the 5G smartphone modem business and complete an assessment of the opportunities for 4G and 5G modems in PCs, internet of things devices and other data-centric devices. Intel will also continue to invest in its 5G network infrastructure business...
Altos Computing, a subsidiary of Acer, has announced a new accelerated genome solution in close collaboration with WASAI Technology, a big-data acceleration expert focusing on human genome sequencing as a global launch at BIO-IT World Conference & Expo 2019...
- 1TSMC Unveils 6-nm Process with Direct Migration from N7-based Designs
- 2Environmentally-Friendly Palladium Recycling Technology
- 3Limited Smartphone 3D Sensing Market Growth in 2019, Says TrendForce
- 4MATRIX Industries’ No-charge GNSS Smartwatch Equipped with u-blox and TransSiP PI Technology
- 5Taiwan's Solar PV Market Continued to Grow in 2018, Says TrendForce
- 6Taiwan’s GLORIA Debuts at Hannover MESSE 2019
- 7IDC Expects AR/VR Spending in Asia/Pacific To Reach USD34.9 Billion by 2022
- 8Uwin Nanotech Roots in Green Chemistry and Waste Reduction Concepts
- 9Using Satellite Data to Explore the Spatio-temporal Evolution of Crustal Rheology
- 10Worldwide PC Shipments Declined 4.6% in Q1, Gartner Says