Published: Jan 14,2021
u-blox has announced that its SARA-R5 LTE-M modules with IoT Security-as-a-Service have been distinguished as a CES 2021 Innovation Awards Honoree. The CES Innovation Awards program, owned and produced by the Consumer Technology Association (CTA), is an annual competition honoring outstanding design and engineering in consumer technology products across 28 product categories...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - In 2020, the global economy faced the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic and the US-China trade war. While the economies around the world were critically affected, Taiwan was able to break through the predicament and make extraordinary performances in foreign trade and industry development...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Intel has outsourced the production of about 15-20% of its non-CPU chips, with most of the wafer starts for these products assigned to TSMC and UMC, according to TrendForce’s latest investigations. While the company is planning to kick off mass production of Core i3 CPUs at TSMC’s 5nm node in 2H21, Intel’s mid-range and high-end CPUs are projected to enter mass production using TSMC’s 3nm node in 2H22...
Renesas Electronics announced its collaboration with Microsoft to accelerate the development of connected vehicles. Renesas’ R-Car Starter Kit, based on Renesas’ R-Car automotive system-on-chip (SoC), is now available as a development environment for the Microsoft Connected Vehicle Platform (MCVP)...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - EZconn Corporation recently defeated a patent challenge brought by PCT International, Inc., a former customer with whom EZconn has done no business since March 2014. In an April 2019 press release, PCT noted that it had filed an action with the Taiwan Intellectual Property Office to cancel EZconn’s Patent No...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Ennostar Incorporation, a joint venture between Epistar Corporation and Lextar Electronics through share swap, is formally established in January 6, 2021 and listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange. The company strives to be the best transnational investment platform of the compound semiconductor industry...
- 1AUO Heads Space4Money in Presenting DBS Taiwan with Digital Marketing Solutions
- 2Acer Unveils Chromebook Spin 514 with AMD Ryzen Mobile Processors and Radeon Graphics
- 3Renesas and Sequans Expand Their 5G Collaboration
- 4Ennostar Inc., A Mini/Micro LED Display Joint Venture Officially Established in Taiwan
- 5New Altium Designer Plugin by SnapEDA Allows to Place CAD Models from the Cloud
- 6“The Sounds of Taiwan” 2021 New Year Concert Performs in Taiwan and Live to the World
- 7Taiwan Government Leading 100 Startups For CES2021
- 8Global 5G CPE Shipment Volume to Reach 5.6 Million Units in 2021: MIC
- 9TSMC to Kick off Mass Production of Intel CPUs in 2H21, Says TrendForce
- 10Wiwynn Works with Mr. Watt to Contract the First Renewable Power Purchase Agreement in Taiwan