Published: Aug 18,2017
Broadcom launched Max WiFi, the family of connectivity solutions using the next Wi-Fi standard, 802.11ax. The Max WiFi chips enable up to four times faster download speeds, six times faster upload speeds, four times better coverage, and seven times better battery life than similar Wi-Fi solutions on the market today that use 802...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — ASUS today unveiled the highly anticipated ZenFone 4 smartphones — ZenFone 4 Pro, ZenFone 4, ZenFone 4 Selfie Pro and ZenFone 4 Selfie in Taipei. ZenFone 4 is the first family of smartphones to all feature dual rear or dual front cameras, enabling users to capture the best photos in any scenario, at any distance, and in any lighting conditions...
MCCI Member, Powervation, acquired by Japanese electronics firm, ROHM, for approximately $70M. Powervation, a Cork-based designer and producer of ultra energy-saving computer chips, announced yesterday that the company has been acquired by Japanese electronic parts manufacturer ROHM for about $70M (€64M) in an all-cash deal...
The global DRAM revenue reached a new historical high in the second quarter of 2017, reports DRAMeXchange, a division of TrendForce. Nevertheless, the global ASPs of PC and server DRAM products rose by more than 10% sequentially in the second quarter, while the global ASP of mobile DRAM products showed a less than 5% gain...
The trend in equipping newer smartphone designs with wider screens is giving rise to the 18:9 aspect ratio, with the display shipments expected to reach 611 million units by 2021, according to the latest analysis by IHS Markit...
JSC announced the Octa serial interface RAM, the OctaRAM JSC64SS product family. OctaRAM provides designers with the next generation performance level of x8 I/O serial interface products with an operating frequency of up to 200MHz and transmission speeds of up to 400MB/s...
- 1Flexible AMOLED Display Manufacturing Capacity to Grow 91% CAGR Between 2016 and 2020
- 2China's LCD Panel Manufacturers to Increase 10.5-Gen Production
- 3Foxconn to Deploy 8K LCD Plant in Wisconsin, USA
- 4Broadcom Again Topped TrendForce’s Latest Revenue Ranking of Top 10 IC Design Houses
- 5Macronix Launches AEC-Q100 Full Compliant NAND Flash Memory
- 6Upcoming Device Models Will Reinvigorate Smartphone Market, TrendForce Says
- 7Intel Democratizes Deep Learning Application Development with Launch of Movidius Neural Compute Stic
- 8Micro LED-Like Products Will Be Available in 2018, TrendForce Says
- 9Panasonic Develops Drowsiness-Control Technology by Detecting and Predicting Driver's Level of Drows
- 10Average Size of TV Panels Grew to 44.7” in H2 2017, TrendForce Reports