Published: Dec 11,2019
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Committed to promoting the development of the photovoltaic industry in Taiwan, Photonics Industry & Technology Development Association (PIDA) on December 6 held a press briefing and pledged to actively engage in more collaborations with public associations to collectively promote the development of Taiwan's photovoltaic industry...
‘Mobile and network communications applications, products, and services in 2020 and 2021 will be built mostly around 5G and, currently, over 50 telecoms in 27 countries around the world have started their 5G network deployments,” said Chien-Hsun Lee, senior industry analyst of MIC...
Mitsubishi Electric announced today that it has received an R&D 100 Award for an innovative one-piece-flow automatic-sliding plating machine that enables plating plants to achieve improved productivity and reduced environmental load...
Micron Technology, which is the only memory company manufacturing DRAMs at the 1z nm node in 2019, will extend its technology lead in 2020 by manufacturing DRAMs at the 1α nm node, according to Information Network, a New Tripoli, PA-based market research company...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - The 2019 R&D 100 Awards held its award gala in San Mateo, CA on December 5th to recognize the top 100 innovations of the past year. The Industrial Technology Research Institute (ITRI), a two-award winner, attended the event to accept the honors...
The newest analysis from TrendForce shows that several U.S.-based IC design companies experienced continually expanding losses in 3Q19 revenue because of the ongoing China-U.S. trade war and because Huawei had yet to be removed from the Entity List...
- 1MediaTek Reveals More Details About Dimensity 1000 5G SoC
- 2Automated Test Systems from Kistler Generated Huge Interest at Blechexpo 2019
- 33Q19 NAND Flash Revenue Grows 10% amidst Resurging Pre-Peak Season Demand for Shipment
- 4Intel Demonstrates Nervana NNP for Cloud, Movidius Myriad VPU for Edge
- 5Global OSAT Market Shows Signs of Recovery in 2H19, But Yearly Revenue to Decline Slightly
- 6Asia/Pacific Spending on Security Solutions Projected to Reach 16.4 Billion in 2019
- 7Exploring the Humor Styles of Taiwanese From Neurocognitive to Socio-cultural Perspectives
- 8ASML to Take Semiconductor Equipment Lead from Applied Materials in 2019
- 9Demand for Preemptive 3Q19 DRAM Shipment Rises, Pushing Global DRAM Revenue Up by 4%
- 10New Non-Invasive PPG Sensor for Detecting Physiological Data Based Smart AI Algorithm