Published: Jun 26,2017
TAIPEI, Taiwan - The Industrial Economics and Knowledge Center (IEK) of ITRI hosted a symposium on Trends of AI Technologies and Applications in Taipei on June 26, inviting AI experts from Stanford University and Silicon Valley to share their experiences on AI research and new business creation...
The market size for the global digital games market is approximately USD 99.4 billion in 2016, and is expected to exceed USD 100 billion in 2017, according to Taipei-based IT research institute MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute)...
Increasing demand for AMOLED panels from smartphone brands and the rising production of ICs for Touch with Display Driver Integration (TDDI) has propelled the growth of the NOR Flash market in the recent period, according to DRAMeXchange, a division of TrendForce...
The ongoing slump in shipments of standard personal computers along with the drop-off in tablets are setting the stage for cellphone IC sales to finally surpass integrated circuit revenues in total personal computing systems this year, based on new forecasts in the recently released update of IC Insights’ 2017 IC Market Drivers Report...
Samsung Electronics today announced the start of mass production of its first Exynos-branded Internet of Things (IoT) solution, the Exynos i T200. Built on a low-power 28-nanometer (nm) High-K Metal Gate (HKMG) process and featuring high processing capabilities along with Wi-Fi connectivity, the Exynos i T200 is an optimum IoT solution to deliver the performance needed for upcoming IoT use cases...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwanese IC foundry Powerchip Technology Corporation yesterday announced that they are reestablishing their NOR Flash memory production capacity in order to provide their flagship customers with NOR Flash memory manufacturing and alleviate the current problem of tight supply and demand...
- 13D NAND Flash Market Is About to Boom
- 21Q17 NAND Flash Revenue Dipped Only 0.4%, Says TrendForce
- 3Winbond to Upgrade NOR Flash Production Capacity to Solve Shortage
- 4ASUS Establishes New Gaming BU Aiming Gaming Market
- 5Computex 2017 Outlines the New Face of PC Era
- 6Immersion Experience Technology Becoming a Key PC Function
- 7NVIDIA Introduces Max-Q for Gaming Laptops with 3x Thinner and Performance
- 8AI and IoT Take Center Stage Today at COMPUTEX CPX Conference
- 9Contract Prices of Server DRAM Modules to Increase by 3% to 8% in Q3
- 10Taiwanese Communications Shipment Value to Reach Over US$90B