Published: Jan 22,2020
Data calculated by InsideBitcoins shows that over $11 billion worth of cryptocurrencies has been stolen in different exchange hackings. From 2011, hackings have mainly affected cryptocurrency exchanges, wallets, and mining platforms...
The Zigbee Alliance, an organization of hundreds of companies creating, maintaining, and delivering open, global standards for the Internet of Things (IoT), today announced that STMicroelectronics has joined its Board of Directors...
Worldwide PC shipments totaled 70.6 million units in the fourth quarter of 2019, a 2.3% increase from the fourth quarter of 2018, according to preliminary results by Gartner, Inc. For the year, 2019 PC shipments surpassed 261 million units, showing 0...
HSINCHU, Taiwan - Nuvoton Technology joined the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner Network (APN) as a Select Technology Partner. In order to fulfill the multi-segment requirement of Internet of Things (IoT) devices, Nuvoton provides IoT platform reference designs targeted on IoT node devices and IoT gateways that combine the microcontroller or microprocessor...
Acer today debuted its new 12-inch Chromebook, the Acer Chromebook 712, designed specifically for the education environment. The new Chromebook features a premium and durable design, a 12-inch display with 3:2 aspect ratio for better vertical viewing and productivity, and the latest 10th Gen Intel® Core™ processors for first-rate performance...
SiPearl, the company that will enable Europe to set out its technological sovereignty for high-performance microprocessors, announced that the company is moving into its operational phase. It is now the 27th member of the European Processor Initiative (EPI) consortium, alongside research institutes, universities, supercomputing centres and leading names from the IT, electronics and automotive sectors...
- 1Worldwide PC Shipments Grew 2.3% in 4Q19 and 0.6% for the Year
- 2Nuvoton Technology Joins the Amazon Web Services Partner Network
- 3Taiwanese Mobile Payment Users Aged 46-55 Grow by Over 30% in 2018-2019
- 4AUO to Acquire Shares of ADLINK Through Tender Offer, Forging AIoT Strategic Partnership
- 5Coronavirus Outbreak Can Drastically Impact the Technology Road Map for 2020, Says GlobalData
- 6Semiconductor R&D To Nudge Higher Through 2024
- 7unitech Offers Android Zero-touch Enrollment
- 8Panasonic Develops High-Power Blue WBC Technology for DDL Applications on Microfabrication
- 9Global PC Supply to be Affected by Coronavirus Outbreak
- 10Launch of SiPearl, Designing the Microprocessor for the European Supercomputer