Published: Jan 13,2020
TAIPEI, Taiwan- Acer announced its consolidated revenues for December 2019 at NT$23.27 billion, up 13.9% month-on-month and by 8.1% year-on-year. The fourth quarter revenues reached NT$61.52 billion, down 2.2% quarter-on-quarter and by 3...
According to the latest analysis from the DRAMeXchange research division of TrendForce, the consistent increase in DRAM spot prices since December and the power outage at Samsung’s Hwaseong fab on December 31, 2019 have not seriously impacted the supply side of the DRAM market...
MediaTek today introduced its Dimensity 800 Series 5G chipset family that will bring flagship features, power and performance to New Premium mid-range 5G smartphones. MediaTek’s Dimensity 5G chipset family offers powerful system-on-chips (SoCs) with integrated 5G modems...
ITRI, Xplova, and Everest Textile Sign Cooperation Agreement on Digital Fitness Platform at CES 2020
The Industrial Technology Research Institute (ITRI), Xplova, and Everest Textile signed an MoU (Memorandum of Understanding) today (Jan. 7) at the CES 2020 in Las Vegas to announce their cooperation on the development of a digital fitness platform...
TDK Corporation announces RoboKit, a new development kit that enables seamless integration of solutions from TDK’s portfolio designed for the robotics market. RoboKit integrates key TDK offerings such as InvenSense ICM-42688-P 6-axis IMU...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Under initiative of Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST) of Taiwan, Taiwan Tech Arena (TTA) organizes a delegation of startups for CES 2020 leaded by Deputy Minister Dr. Yu-Chin Hsu during Jan 7th to 10th (local time)...
- 1Worldwide PC Shipments Grew 2.3% in 4Q19 and 0.6% for the Year
- 2Nuvoton Technology Joins the Amazon Web Services Partner Network
- 3Taiwanese Mobile Payment Users Aged 46-55 Grow by Over 30% in 2018-2019
- 4AUO to Acquire Shares of ADLINK Through Tender Offer, Forging AIoT Strategic Partnership
- 5Coronavirus Outbreak Can Drastically Impact the Technology Road Map for 2020, Says GlobalData
- 6Semiconductor R&D To Nudge Higher Through 2024
- 7unitech Offers Android Zero-touch Enrollment
- 8Panasonic Develops High-Power Blue WBC Technology for DDL Applications on Microfabrication
- 9Global PC Supply to be Affected by Coronavirus Outbreak
- 10Launch of SiPearl, Designing the Microprocessor for the European Supercomputer