Published: Feb 11,2020
HSINCHU, Taiwan– TSMC today announced its net revenues for January 202. On a consolidated basis, revenues for January 2020 were approximately NT$103.68 billion, an increase of 0.4 percent from December 2019, and an increase of 32...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – AU Optronics Corp. (AUO) today announced its unaudited consolidated revenue of NT$15.49 billion for January 2020. With fewer working days due to the Chinese New Year holidays, revenue for the month of January fell by 25...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – STMicroelectronics and Fieldscale, an ST Authorized Partner and provider of simulation software, have joined forces to simplify development of touch-enabled user interfaces for smart devices containing ST’s STM32 microcontrollers (MCUs)...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – Cincoze today announced upgraded rugged embedded computers with 9th generation Intel Core i7/i5/i3 and Xeon E processors. Supporting between 4 to 8 cores and the latest DDR4-2666 memory, the 9th generation processors take mainstream CPU performance to a whole new level and fulfill multiple workload requirements...
Panasonic Corporation has achieved the world's highest energy conversion efficiency of 16.09% for a perovskite solar module (Aperture area 802 cm2: 30 cm long x 30 cm wide x 2 mm thick) by developing lightweight technology using a glass substrate and a large-area coating method based on inkjet printing...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Acer announced its consolidated revenues for January 2020 at NT$13.55 billion, down 18.6% year-on-year and by 41.8% month-on-month. The January revenue reflected key component supply issues, compounded by market demand affected by the Chinese New Year holiday and the new coronavirus...
- 1Worldwide PC Shipments Grew 2.3% in 4Q19 and 0.6% for the Year
- 2Nuvoton Technology Joins the Amazon Web Services Partner Network
- 3Taiwanese Mobile Payment Users Aged 46-55 Grow by Over 30% in 2018-2019
- 4AUO to Acquire Shares of ADLINK Through Tender Offer, Forging AIoT Strategic Partnership
- 5Coronavirus Outbreak Can Drastically Impact the Technology Road Map for 2020, Says GlobalData
- 6Semiconductor R&D To Nudge Higher Through 2024
- 7unitech Offers Android Zero-touch Enrollment
- 8Panasonic Develops High-Power Blue WBC Technology for DDL Applications on Microfabrication
- 9Global PC Supply to be Affected by Coronavirus Outbreak
- 10Launch of SiPearl, Designing the Microprocessor for the European Supercomputer