Vishay Intertechnology introduced new powdered iron based, WPC-compliant (Wireless Power Consortium) wireless charging c...
Vishay Intertechnology, Inc. introduced three new commercial IHLP low profile, high current inductors in the 3.3 mm by 3...
For products such as televisions, set-top boxes, air conditioners, and hi-fi audio systems, the devices released today provide high sensitivity with typical irradiance down to 0.08 mW/m² at 0° for the TSOP33xxx series and 0.12 mW/m² for the TSOP53xxx series. While the 0° sensitivity is the same as for the Mold package, the Minimold package exhibits higher sensitivities than the Mold device at all off-angles up to 45°. The Minimold package also comes with the proven "F" option for an enhanced optical filter against out-of-band optical noise.
To simplify designs, TSOP33xxx and TSOP53xxx series devices feature a photo detector, preamplifier circuit, and IR filter in a single 3-pin epoxy package. The receivers offer a supply voltage from 2.5 V to 5.5 V; very low supply current of 0.35 mA typical for the TSOP33xxx series and 0.7 mA for the TSOP53xxx series; transmission range up to 45 meters; and carrier frequencies from 30 kHz to 56 kHz. The devices provide improved immunity against ambient light and are insensitive to supply voltage variations and ripple noise.
The IR receivers are offered in five automatic gain control (AGC) versions for short and long burst codes. The TSOP331xx, TSOP332xx, TSOP531xx, and TSOP532xx provide legacy compatibility with all common IR control data formats. The TSOP333xx, TSOP334xx, TSOP533xx, and TSOP534xx are ideal for all remote control applications and suppress spurious pulses from energy-saving lamps and Wi-Fi sources, in addition to continuously transmitted data signals.
While devices in Mold and Minicast packages only support wave or hand soldering, Minimold receivers with the "P" option also provide support for IR reflow soldering. TSOP33xxx and TSOP53xxx series receivers are available in two holder and three bend options, including a top-view surface-mount version. The devices are RoHS-compliant, halogen-free, and Vishay Green.
- 1Renesas I3C Bus Extension and SPD Hub Devices Qualified for ASPEED AST2600 Baseboard Controller
- 2HOLTEK New HT66F2030 Small Package MCU
- 3Small Size, Highly Reliable PCIe M.2 SSD for Industrial Applications
- 4STMicroelectronics Releases KNX-RF Software for Power-Conscious Building Automation
- 5u-blox’s Cellular Modules with Own LPWA Chipset Pass US Certifications and Enter Production
- 6PA760 Rugged Touch Computer Coupled with the Powerful Gun-Grip for Both Barcode & RFID Solutions
- 7HOLTEK New BC66F5132 2.4GHz Transmitter with Encoder MCU
- 8ST Pioneers Smaller, Faster Chargers and Power Supplies with World’s First Driver and GaN Device
- 9HOLTEK New BA45F6720/6740/6746 CO/GAS Detector MCUs
- 10u-blox Announces High Performance NORA-B1 Bluetooth Module for Advanced Applications