AAEON announces their partnership with flexiWAN, the leading pioneer in open source SD-WAN software. With this partnership...
AAEON announces a lineup of platforms currently under development powered by the newly released NVIDIA Jetson TX2 NX system on module (SOM)...
Powered by Intel Atom E3900 series, Intel Pentium N4200, or Intel Celeron N3350 processors (formerly codenamed Apollo Lake), UP Squared boasts 2GB/4GB/8GB LPDDR4 memory and up to 128GB of eMMC storage. The board also houses an Intel Gen9 GPU, which supports 4K codecs. Expansion is easily achieved via a 40-pin GPIO, a 60-pin EXHAT connector, or through SATA3, PCIe, and M.2 ports. The board also features multiple USB ports and CSI, HDMI, DP, and eDP interfaces.
“AAEON’s UP series includes the UP Board, the powerful UP Squared, and the UP Core IOT gateway system,” said Jenny Chen, design manufacturing service product manager. “Obviously, there are similar products on the market, but we’re confident that UP is the best all-round package, and since customers are buying from a trusted industrial computer manufacturer, they know they’re getting a risk-free purchase.”
- 1HOLTEK New BS84C12CA High Noise Immunity Enhanced Touch A/D MCU
- 2STMicroelectronics cooperates with Semikron to integrate silicon-carbide power technology
- 3Phison Announces Customizable PCIe Gen4x4 Enterprise SSDs And Form Factors
- 4ADLINK Releases its new AIoT SMARC module
- 5Wise-integration Launches Most-Compact Gallium Nitride Half-Bridge Power IC