HSINCHU, Taiwan – The COVID-19 pneumonia epidemic has brought a huge impact on the global manufacturing industry, but ...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – ASIX Electronics today announces a new generation EtherCAT Slave Controller SoC - "AX58200 2/3-Port ...
To simplify the EtherCAT network setup, EtherCAT Technology Group (ETG) announced a new EtherCAT P standard in 2016 to enable one to use a single standard 4-wire industrial Ethernet cable not only for data transmission, but also for two electrically isolated, individually switchable 24V DC/3A power supplies (Us for system and sensor supply; and Up for actuator peripheral voltage). The two individual 24V DC/3A power supplies (Us and Up) are daisy chained (cascadable) through the EtherCAT P Ethernet magnetic power circuits of EtherCAT P devices.
The EtherCAT P is 100% EtherCAT-compatible, and all EtherCAT features such as 100Mbps Full-duplex, Processing On-the-Fly, Distributed Clocks, flexible network topologies (star, line, tree), etc. are fully applicable to EtherCAT P devices.
On typical EtherCAT applications, each EtherCAT system board, sensor and actuator require separate power supplies; users need more time and more installation space to setup the EtherCAT network environment. Using the EtherCAT P One Cable solution, each EtherCAT system board, sensor and actuator can get the required power from the EtherCAT P cable directly; users can more easily setup the EtherCAT P network environment and need smaller installation space.
- 1Nexperia Delivers Widest Range of AEC-Q101 Discretes in Miniature, Leadless Rugged DFN Packages
- 2Renesas Introduces New Industrial Motor Commutation With High-Accuracy Inductive Position Sensing
- 3Toshiba Releases Industry’s First Photocouplers for High-Speed Communications Operating from 2.2V
- 4Würth Elektronik Presents Cat6-compatible WR-MJ Modular Jack Connectors
- 5HOLTEK New TinyPowerTM 40V/150mA HT75Hxx Series Ultra Low Quiescent Current with Protection
- 6Avalue Introduces AIO POS Touchscreen Terminal and Smart Healthcare Solutions
- 7STMicroelectronics Launches Web-based Ecosystem to Help Digital-power Solutions
- 8KEMET Introduces Three New Series of Film Capacitors
- 9AAEON Edge Solutions: Monitoring for Healthy Practices in Banking
- 10Silicon-Power Announces New PCIe 4.0 SSD with NVMe 1.3 Supporting