HSINCHU, Taiwan –ASIX Electronics is going to exhibit its new EtherCAT + IO-Link Master protocol stack solution, PCIe ...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – ASIX Electronics is going to present the first EtherCAT slave controller in Greater China area – ...
To simplify the EtherCAT network setup, EtherCAT Technology Group (ETG) announced a new EtherCAT P standard in 2016 to enable one to use a single standard 4-wire industrial Ethernet cable not only for data transmission, but also for two electrically isolated, individually switchable 24V DC/3A power supplies (Us for system and sensor supply; and Up for actuator peripheral voltage). The two individual 24V DC/3A power supplies (Us and Up) are daisy chained (cascadable) through the EtherCAT P Ethernet magnetic power circuits of EtherCAT P devices.
The EtherCAT P is 100% EtherCAT-compatible, and all EtherCAT features such as 100Mbps Full-duplex, Processing On-the-Fly, Distributed Clocks, flexible network topologies (star, line, tree), etc. are fully applicable to EtherCAT P devices.
On typical EtherCAT applications, each EtherCAT system board, sensor and actuator require separate power supplies; users need more time and more installation space to setup the EtherCAT network environment. Using the EtherCAT P One Cable solution, each EtherCAT system board, sensor and actuator can get the required power from the EtherCAT P cable directly; users can more easily setup the EtherCAT P network environment and need smaller installation space.
- 1The BOXER-8300AI Series: Powering AI@Edge with Intel Movidius Myriad X
- 2Renesas Announces Automotive Industry’s First FHD LCD Video Controller With MIPI-CSI2 Input
- 3HOLTEK New HT45F5Q-3 Charger MCU
- 4Toshiba Launches High-voltage Dual-channel Solenoid Driver IC
- 5HOLTEK New HT66F0184 Streamlined A/D Flash MCU
- 6Keysight Launches First Forward Error Correction (FEC)-Aware Layer 1 Test System
- 7Renesas Unveils RA Family of 32-Bit Arm Cortex-M MCUs With Advanced Security for Intelligent IoT
- 8Toshiba Launches 600V Sine-Wave PWM Driver IC for Three-Phase Brushless Motors
- 9HOLTEK New BS67F350C Enhanced Touch A/D LCD MCU with High Noise Immunity