HSINCHU, Taiwan – ASIX Electronics is going to present the first EtherCAT slave controller in Greater China area – ...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – ASIX Electronics Corp. is going to exhibit the first EtherCAT slave controller in Greater China area...
To simplify the EtherCAT network setup, EtherCAT Technology Group (ETG) announced a new EtherCAT P standard in 2016 to enable one to use a single standard 4-wire industrial Ethernet cable not only for data transmission, but also for two electrically isolated, individually switchable 24V DC/3A power supplies (Us for system and sensor supply; and Up for actuator peripheral voltage). The two individual 24V DC/3A power supplies (Us and Up) are daisy chained (cascadable) through the EtherCAT P Ethernet magnetic power circuits of EtherCAT P devices.
The EtherCAT P is 100% EtherCAT-compatible, and all EtherCAT features such as 100Mbps Full-duplex, Processing On-the-Fly, Distributed Clocks, flexible network topologies (star, line, tree), etc. are fully applicable to EtherCAT P devices.
On typical EtherCAT applications, each EtherCAT system board, sensor and actuator require separate power supplies; users need more time and more installation space to setup the EtherCAT network environment. Using the EtherCAT P One Cable solution, each EtherCAT system board, sensor and actuator can get the required power from the EtherCAT P cable directly; users can more easily setup the EtherCAT P network environment and need smaller installation space.
- 1Toshiba Starts Shipment of UL 508 Certified Photorelays for Industrial Control Equipment
- 2PLCC-RGB-LEDs For Sophisticated Lighting Solutions
- 3Avalue Announces Launch of Cloud-based Device Management Software - Renity Sentinel V3.0
- 4EPIC-KBS9-PUC: Proven Performance for Embedded Application
- 5HOLTEK New BH67F5235 24-bit A/D with Touch and LCD MCU
- 6MEMS Chip Combines Accelerometer with High-Accuracy Temperature Sensor for Superior Precision
- 7Toshiba Launches Lens Reduction Type, 5340-Pixel by 3-line Linear Image Sensor
- 8Pervasive Displays Expands Its Popular Range of Red Tri-color E-paper Displays
- 9Samsung Introduces Exynos i T100 for Secure and Reliable IoT Devices
- 10Free Integrated Development Environment from STMicroelectronics Expands STM32Cube MCU Ecosystem