Würth Elektronik presents a very compact MEMS-based (Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems) absolute pressure sensor: The 2.0 x 2...
Würth Elektronik presents the WL-SFTW and WL-SFTD series of new RGB LEDs that are ideal for accent and decorative lighting, optical displays as well as industrial applications...
At embedded world, Würth Elektronik eiSos provides the first insights and outlooks on its new product family - Sensors: temperature sensors, absolute and differential pressure sensors as well as three-axis acceleration sensors. Moreover the proprietary module Thebe II, the WiFi module Calypso and the Bluetooth modul Proteus II represent the next represent the next step towards digital communication.
The wide bandwidth and high performance of the MagI³C power modules from Würth Elektronik eiSos are represented by MagI³C-VDRM (Variable Step Down Regulator Module). The compact step-down converter scores with integrated inductor and capacitors. Capacitors themselves are represented with no fewer than four different product series of H-Chip aluminum-polymer capacitors.
Miniaturization is an important topic for Würth Elektronik eiSos: With WE-CBF HF, the SMT ferrite for high frequency applications, tiny components make a huge impact on suppression. Further product highlights from the EMC specialists’ portfolio: WE-MAPI, one of the world’s smallest metal alloy power inductors, and WE-MCRI, an innovative, molded double choke. USB-3.1 type-C connectors with SuperSpeed technology are presented from the field of electromechanical components.
- 1FWS-2275: Solution for Secure Industrial Networks
- 2HOLTEK New BH66F71662/52 Bluetooth Beacon Transmission Body Fat Scale MCUs
- 3unitech Introduces Its Rugged Smartphone for Retail Solutions – EA500Plus
- 4STMicroelectronics Boosts Performance While Enhancing Ecosystem on STM32 MPU
- 5Renesas Electronics Unveils Industry’s Highest Performance Wideband mmWave Synthesizer
- 6ST Reveals STM32CubeMonitor Runtime Variable Monitoring and Visualization Tool
- 7BOXER-8110AI: Utilizing Service Robots to Prevent the Spread of Disease
- 8Avalue Introduces EMX-WHLGP Onboard Processor Thin MINI ITX Motherboard
- 9Renesas Introduces RX23E-A MCU Starter Kit to Jumpstart Accurate Analog Evaluation
- 10Samsung Introduces Industry’s First All-in-One Power ICs Optimized for Wireless Earbuds