IBASE Technology debuts the OFP series open-frame panel PC that provides a flexible solution for seamless integration into kiosks, customized housings and wall mount...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – AAEON Technology has agreed to a stock exchange with IBASE Technology Inc.. AAEON’s board of directors met on June 11 to agree the measure...
The fanless SI-642-N offers high performance and high reliability for 24/7 operation in an industrial grade design. It is integrated with the IBASE iSMART and Observer technologies for remote monitoring, power on/off scheduling, power recovery and low temperature boot functions. With the Intel HD Graphics 620, the system can simultaneously support two independent displays (1x HDMI 2.0 & 1x Active DisplayPort 1.2) with 4K (4096 x 2160) @60Hz resolution as well as two independent audio outputs.
The SI-642-N houses the MBD642 motherboard populated with dual Gigabit LAN, 4x USB 3.1, dual channel DDR4 with up to 32GB support and expansion slots including M.2 3042 B-key for 4G/LTE, M.2 2280 M-key for storage and M.2 2240 E-key to install optional capture cards. It also has the Intel vPro and TPM 2.0 features to deliver increased productivity, remote manageability and data security. The SI-642-N is currently available in four models that differ in the processor type and operates on both Windows 10 and Linux Ubuntu operating systems..
• iSMART intelligent energy-saving & Observer remote monitoring technologies
• 8th Gen Intel Core U-series processor
• 1x HDMI 2.0 + 1x Active DisplayPort 1.2 with independent audio output
• 2x DDR4 2400 SO-DIMM, dual channel, Max. 32GB
• 1x M.2 B-Key (3042) for 4G LTE
• 1x M.2 M-key (2280) for storage
• 1x M.2 E-key (2230) for WiFi or capture card option
• TPM 2.0, vPro and watchdog timer
• Slim & compact fanless design