The market size for the global digital games market is approximately USD 99.4 billion in 2016, and is expected to exceed USD 100 billion in 2017...
MIC (Market Intelligence and Consulting Institute), a Taipei-based research institute, said that Virtual Reality sicknes...
MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute) recently conducted data mining analysis of 7,171 eHealth patents to gain a full picture of key technologies. Based on the results, 74.3% of the 7,171 eHealth patents fell under the fields of Medical Technology, Computer Technology, and IT Methods for Management. With the use of computing and IT management technologies, digitalized medical data has improved the efficiency of health information systems and the quality of medical services.
Other fields related to health care, such as Transport, Other Special Machines, Handling, "Electrical Machinery, Apparatus, Energy," Audio-visual Technology, Other Consumer Goods, Biotechnology, and Pharmaceuticals, collectively took up 2.11%.
It is worth noting that the intersection of eHealth and transport services create applications for telematics or hospital ambulances. Similarly, the integration of eHealth technologies into special machines/handling can be used in medical robots.
Therefore, in addition to medical technology, computing technology, and IT methods for management, perspective vendors will have more opportunities by building up patent portfolios in areas of end-user applications. By connecting to a health information management system, vendors can provide unique and innovative health care services for telematics or medical robots.
- 1The Conservation Mentality of Smart Agriculture Systems
- 2Mobile Phone Boards Recycling Big Data Reveals Secret of Precious Metals in Electronics
- 3Ang Lee's New Movie May Re-ignite the 3D TV Market
- 4Sensors for smartphones Are Hot Selling Items
- 5The Conservation Mentality of Smart Agriculture Systems
- 6Should TSMC Worry About Intel Cooperating with ARM?
- 7PMOLED Is Showing Its Power of Diversity
- 8Taiwan OLED Display Panel Suppliers Overview
- 9Semiconductor to Continue to be Main Growth Driver for Taiwan in 2017
- 10Taiwan's Semiconductor Industry to Continue Outperform the Global Average in 2017