In the fourth quarter of 2016, shipment volume of the Taiwanese server system shipped at the full system/barebones levels totaled about 1...
With 41.8 million units sold and an annual growth rate of 67% in 2016, smartwatch is expected to sustain an annual growth rate of 50% and achieve a sales volume of 62...
MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute) recently conducted data mining analysis of 7,171 eHealth patents to gain a full picture of key technologies. Based on the results, 74.3% of the 7,171 eHealth patents fell under the fields of Medical Technology, Computer Technology, and IT Methods for Management. With the use of computing and IT management technologies, digitalized medical data has improved the efficiency of health information systems and the quality of medical services.
Other fields related to health care, such as Transport, Other Special Machines, Handling, "Electrical Machinery, Apparatus, Energy," Audio-visual Technology, Other Consumer Goods, Biotechnology, and Pharmaceuticals, collectively took up 2.11%.
It is worth noting that the intersection of eHealth and transport services create applications for telematics or hospital ambulances. Similarly, the integration of eHealth technologies into special machines/handling can be used in medical robots.
Therefore, in addition to medical technology, computing technology, and IT methods for management, perspective vendors will have more opportunities by building up patent portfolios in areas of end-user applications. By connecting to a health information management system, vendors can provide unique and innovative health care services for telematics or medical robots.
- 1The Conservation Mentality of Smart Agriculture Systems
- 2Mobile Phone Boards Recycling Big Data Reveals Secret of Precious Metals in Electronics
- 3Sensors for smartphones Are Hot Selling Items
- 4Ang Lee's New Movie May Re-ignite the 3D TV Market
- 5Taiwan's Semiconductor Industry to See 5.5% Growth in 2016
- 6The Conservation Mentality of Smart Agriculture Systems
- 7Should TSMC Worry About Intel Cooperating with ARM?
- 8PMOLED Is Showing Its Power of Diversity
- 9Semiconductor to Continue to be Main Growth Driver for Taiwan in 2017
- 10Taiwan OLED Display Panel Suppliers Overview