According to MIC(Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute), a Taipei-based IT research institute, that each flexible d...
Mobile payments are mainly used for paying restaurant bills and vouchers, and for transportation fees, according to a su...
MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute) recently conducted data mining analysis of 7,171 eHealth patents to gain a full picture of key technologies. Based on the results, 74.3% of the 7,171 eHealth patents fell under the fields of Medical Technology, Computer Technology, and IT Methods for Management. With the use of computing and IT management technologies, digitalized medical data has improved the efficiency of health information systems and the quality of medical services.
Other fields related to health care, such as Transport, Other Special Machines, Handling, "Electrical Machinery, Apparatus, Energy," Audio-visual Technology, Other Consumer Goods, Biotechnology, and Pharmaceuticals, collectively took up 2.11%.
It is worth noting that the intersection of eHealth and transport services create applications for telematics or hospital ambulances. Similarly, the integration of eHealth technologies into special machines/handling can be used in medical robots.
Therefore, in addition to medical technology, computing technology, and IT methods for management, perspective vendors will have more opportunities by building up patent portfolios in areas of end-user applications. By connecting to a health information management system, vendors can provide unique and innovative health care services for telematics or medical robots.
- 1China’s Motion Control Market Potential
- 2The Conservation Mentality of Smart Agriculture Systems
- 3Global LED Market Value at US$14.32 Billion in 2015 with Industry Posting Its First YoY Decline
- 4China’s Motion Control Market Potential
- 5Taiwan's Semiconductor Industry to See 5.5% Growth in 2016
- 6Sensors for smartphones Are Hot Selling Items
- 7The Conservation Mentality of Smart Agriculture Systems
- 8Ang Lee's New Movie May Re-ignite the 3D TV Market
- 9Should TSMC Worry About Intel Cooperating with ARM?
- 10Mobile Phone Boards Recycling Big Data Reveals Secret of Precious Metals in Electronics