Global server shipment value increased by 1.5% year-on-year to USD 49.4 billion in 2017 and is estimated to reach about USD 50...
In line with the megatrend towards smarter and informative vehicles, automakers have aggressively developed new technolo...
MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute) recently conducted data mining analysis of 7,171 eHealth patents to gain a full picture of key technologies. Based on the results, 74.3% of the 7,171 eHealth patents fell under the fields of Medical Technology, Computer Technology, and IT Methods for Management. With the use of computing and IT management technologies, digitalized medical data has improved the efficiency of health information systems and the quality of medical services.
Other fields related to health care, such as Transport, Other Special Machines, Handling, "Electrical Machinery, Apparatus, Energy," Audio-visual Technology, Other Consumer Goods, Biotechnology, and Pharmaceuticals, collectively took up 2.11%.
It is worth noting that the intersection of eHealth and transport services create applications for telematics or hospital ambulances. Similarly, the integration of eHealth technologies into special machines/handling can be used in medical robots.
Therefore, in addition to medical technology, computing technology, and IT methods for management, perspective vendors will have more opportunities by building up patent portfolios in areas of end-user applications. By connecting to a health information management system, vendors can provide unique and innovative health care services for telematics or medical robots.
- 1TSMC: The Second Act
- 2Low Carbon Emission Precious Metals Recycling Solution: Hydrometallurgy Metal Stripping Technology
- 3UAV Patents Focus on "Navigation by More than One Navigational Value" and " Course in 3D"
- 4Taiwanese IP Camera Shipment Volume to Grow 10% in 2017
- 5Embedded Technologies Shape New Industrial Automation Style
- 6Substitute Paper is the Main Objective
- 7Eco-Friendly Recycling Technology Allows for Common Sustainable Economy and Ecology
- 8China’s Top 4 Brands See Steady Growth While Xiaomi Resuming Momentum
- 9To Have a Big Win in the Big Data Battlefield
- 10Fab Spending Poised For Remarkable Fourth Year of Growth