Published: Jul 27,2016
In recent years, China’s consumer products have been rapidly changing. In addition to a continual increase in the amount of products, there has been a gradual increase in the development of high-level quality products. With this state of affairs...
Mainland labor costs rising in recent years, coupled with deepening economic restructuring, local manufacturers are forced to overweight bets motion control R & D, this opinion, the mainland manufacturers in motion control technology progress, faster than expected Taiwanese manufacturers...
In September 2015 the ARM CPU Design Center formally opened in Hsinchu, Taiwan. It is not only Taiwan’s first CPU design center but also the first ARM design center in Asia. The center specializes in Cortex-M processor development for IoT use...
People all around the world are considerably enthusiastic about developing eco-friendly resources, and governments of all nations hope to be able to increase the proportion of renewable energy sources. Of all the feasible renewable energy sources...
Care to get your handset’s operating sysytem (OS) customized? Here comes the CyanogenMod (CM), which is all the rage for the reason it’s aiming at replacing Google’s Android. William Liang, former Senior Director at innovation Digital System Business Group (iDSBG) System Software Division Operating System Department of Hon Hai Technology...
The launch of the Apple Watch could be considered to have lit a beacon for the future of smartwatches. However, overall smartwatches are in a grey area, and consumers still have ambivalent attitudes towards them. Not only are they highly replaceable but their price ranges have also still not been established...
- 1China’s Motion Control Market Potential
- 2An In-Depth Visit to the ARM Taiwan CPU Design Center
- 3The Timing is Right for Advanced Clock-Tree Solutions
- 4MediaTek is Shaping our Future
- 5China’s Motion Control Market Potential
- 6Winners of d&i award：Waltop Graphic Tablet
- 7“HealthCare” Most Profitable Application for Smartwatches
- 8A Giant Step into Smart Home
- 9Viewing 3D Printing and Taiwanese 3D Printing Firms
- 10Innovations in IoT Applications