Published: Dec 13,2018
(圖一) Figure 1 The latest update to the SEMI World Fab Forecast report, published on February 28, 2018, reveals fab equipment spending will increase at 5 percent in 2019 for a remarkable fourth consecutive year of growth as shown in figure 1...
The Chinese smartphone market has paced faster since 2011, reaching 460 million units in 2017, according to Taipei-based and government-backed IT research institute MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute). "As of the third quarter of 2017...
Shipment volume of the Taiwanese IP (Internet Protocol) camera industry is estimated to top approximately 3.1 million units in 2017, up 10% compared to 2016, according to Taipei-based IT research institute MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute)...
Taipei-based IT research institute MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute) compared and cross-examined 1,322 patents related to UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) to access R&D intensity of 20 key patent assignees. Several assessment criteria were taken into consideration such as the number of patents, citations, self-citations, inventors, the average age of patents, and years since the first patent was filed...
(圖一) Taiwanese Smartphone Shipment Volume, 1Q 2015 - 3Q 2017(Source: MIC, May 2017) Shipment volume of the Taiwanese smartphone industry amounted to around 74.7 million units and declined 13.2% year-on-year in the first quarter of 2017, according to MIC (Market Intelligence& Consulting Institute), a Taipei-based IT research institute...
When it comes to shipment volume of four major home appliances in China from January to December in 2016 based on statistics by China's National Bureau of Statistics, the refrigerator industry topped 92.4 million units, up 4.6% year-on-year; the air conditioner industry reached 160...
- 1Mobile DRAM Revenue Drops Slightly in 4Q13, Micron Benefits from Elpida Acquisition
- 2Chinese Branded Orders and White-box Orders to Give a Boost to Server Shipments in 2014
- 3Taiwanese IP Camera Shipment Volume Tops 2.33 Million Units in 1H 2015, Up 14.9% YoY
- 4Server Virtualization Continues to Grow in EMEA but Mega-Datacenters are Changing the Game
- 5Global Gaming PC Market to Remain Growth Engine for the PC Market in 2017
- 6Global LED Market Value at US$14.32 Billion in 2015 with Industry Posting Its First YoY Decline
- 7Worldwide Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment Spending Declined 11.5% in 2013
- 8Shipment Value of Key Computing Chips is Estimated to Grow Over US$10 Billion by 2019
- 9Chinese Refrigerator, Air Conditioner, Washing Machine Industry Concentration Remains High in 2016
- 10Taiwan's Semiconductor Industry to Continue Outperform the Global Average in 2017