Published: Mar 06,2017
Having a stranglehold on the server market, Taiwanese manufacturers shipped about 1 million servers on the full system and barebones levels and 1.25 million servers on the board level in the fourth quarter of 2016, up 9.1% and 4...
While the global PC industry keeps declining, MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute) found that the share of global gaming PCs in branded vendors' sales have increased steadily during the period 2014-2016. It is anticipated that gaming PCs will continue the growth trend in 2017 and account for about 5...
Shipment volume of the Taiwanese IP camera industry is anticipated a 13% year-on-year growth in 2016 despite Sony's reduced supply of image sensors, according to MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute). "Consumer IP cameras with around 1MP (Megapixel) resolution continue to be mainstream in 2016...
(圖一) Smart Home Appliance Patent by Sector(Source: MIC, August 2016) Of the 1,702 smart home appliance patents applied to USPTO (United States Patent and Trademark Office) during January 1, 2005 and April 12, 2016, 52.0% were used in Electrical Engineering, 27...
VR headsets have received more venture capital funds since 2015 with a share of 69%, followed by VR input devices (8%), VR software (8%), VR content manufacturing (6%), VR sales channels (4%), VR applications (4%), and VR cameras (1%), according to MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute), a Taipei-based IT research institute...
The semiconductor industry is anticipated to continue to occupy a dominant position in Taiwan's IT industry in 2017, with a shipment value of NT$2.4 trillion (USD75.7 billion; USD 1 = NT$31.7) and a year-on-year growth of 6.1%, higher than the global average, according to MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute)...
- 12013 Worldwide Server Market Grew 2.1 % in Shipments, Revenue Decreased 4.5 % for the Year
- 2Mobile DRAM Revenue Drops Slightly in 4Q13, Micron Benefits from Elpida Acquisition
- 3Chinese Branded Orders and White-box Orders to Give a Boost to Server Shipments in 2014
- 4Taiwanese IP Camera Shipment Volume Tops 2.33 Million Units in 1H 2015, Up 14.9% YoY
- 5Shipment Value of Key Computing Chips is Estimated to Grow Over US$10 Billion by 2019
- 6Global LED Market Value at US$14.32 Billion in 2015 with Industry Posting Its First YoY Decline
- 7Worldwide Large TFT-LCD Panel Supply Area to Increase by 6% in 2014
- 8End-User Applications in Transport Services and Special Machinery Remain Unchartered Territory
- 9Server Virtualization Continues to Grow in EMEA but Mega-Datacenters are Changing the Game
- 10Large-area LCD TV Panels' Increasing Share Increases Average Panel Size in 4Q 2015