Published: May 11,2017
When it comes to shipment volume of four major home appliances in China from January to December in 2016 based on statistics by China's National Bureau of Statistics, the refrigerator industry topped 92.4 million units, up 4.6% year-on-year; the air conditioner industry reached 160...
Bolstered by the increased demand for smartphone ICs in the second quarter of 2016, Taiwan's semiconductor industry as a whole managed to witness a stronger year-on-year growth in 2016, higher than the global average, according to Taipei-based IT research institute MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute)...
Having a stranglehold on the server market, Taiwanese manufacturers shipped about 1 million servers on the full system and barebones levels and 1.25 million servers on the board level in the fourth quarter of 2016, up 9.1% and 4...
While the global PC industry keeps declining, MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute) found that the share of global gaming PCs in branded vendors' sales have increased steadily during the period 2014-2016. It is anticipated that gaming PCs will continue the growth trend in 2017 and account for about 5...
Shipment volume of the Taiwanese IP camera industry is anticipated a 13% year-on-year growth in 2016 despite Sony's reduced supply of image sensors, according to MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute). "Consumer IP cameras with around 1MP (Megapixel) resolution continue to be mainstream in 2016...
(圖一) Smart Home Appliance Patent by Sector(Source: MIC, August 2016) Of the 1,702 smart home appliance patents applied to USPTO (United States Patent and Trademark Office) during January 1, 2005 and April 12, 2016, 52.0% were used in Electrical Engineering, 27...
- 1Mobile DRAM Revenue Drops Slightly in 4Q13, Micron Benefits from Elpida Acquisition
- 2Chinese Branded Orders and White-box Orders to Give a Boost to Server Shipments in 2014
- 3Taiwanese IP Camera Shipment Volume Tops 2.33 Million Units in 1H 2015, Up 14.9% YoY
- 4Shipment Value of Key Computing Chips is Estimated to Grow Over US$10 Billion by 2019
- 5Global LED Market Value at US$14.32 Billion in 2015 with Industry Posting Its First YoY Decline
- 6Worldwide Large TFT-LCD Panel Supply Area to Increase by 6% in 2014
- 7End-User Applications in Transport Services and Special Machinery Remain Unchartered Territory
- 8Server Virtualization Continues to Grow in EMEA but Mega-Datacenters are Changing the Game
- 9Large-area LCD TV Panels' Increasing Share Increases Average Panel Size in 4Q 2015
- 102Q14 Mobile DRAM Revenue Ranking Shifts, SK Hynix Retakes Second with 35% Growth