Published: Sep 02,2016
Shipment volume of the global motherboard and desktop PC industry is forecast to top 59.3 million and 52.92 million units, respectively, in the second half of 2016, with each representing over 5% growth compared to the first half of 2016, according to MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute), a Taipei-based IT research institute...
The latest report from LEDinside, a division of TrendForce, finds the total value of the global LED market (include both visible and non-visible LED products) arrived at US$14.32 billion in 2015, representing YoY growth of -3%...
Global terrorist attacks happened in 2015 and early 2016 have highlighted the need for governments around the world to pay more attention to public security. Coupled with dropping prices of IP cameras, which has helped shorten the gap with analog security cameras, global IP camera market has witnessed continuous growth, according to MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute), an ICT research institute based in Taiwan...
Large-area LCD panels have been widely used for three major applications, including notebook PC, LCD monitor and LCD TV. The global large-area LCD panel industry had a shipment volume of 148.4 million units in the third quarter of 2015, up 1...
Taiwan's share in the global pure-play foundry industry reached 74% in 2014, mainly due to the remarkable achievement made by Taiwan's TSMC whose share in the global foundry market grew from 55% in 2013 to 59% in 2014. Meanwhile, driven by its production capacity for 28nm chips, UMC returned to the second spot with 11...
Shipment volume of the global mobile phone industry hit 477.5 million units in the third quarter of 2015, up 5.5% sequentially, according to MIC (Market Research & Consulting Institute). Driven by seasonal demand and new product rollouts, the smartphone industry regained momentum in the third quarter and grew 5...
- 12013 Worldwide Server Market Grew 2.1 % in Shipments, Revenue Decreased 4.5 % for the Year
- 2Mobile DRAM Revenue Drops Slightly in 4Q13, Micron Benefits from Elpida Acquisition
- 3Chinese Branded Orders and White-box Orders to Give a Boost to Server Shipments in 2014
- 4Taiwanese IP Camera Shipment Volume Tops 2.33 Million Units in 1H 2015, Up 14.9% YoY
- 5Shipment Value of Key Computing Chips is Estimated to Grow Over US$10 Billion by 2019
- 6Global LED Market Value at US$14.32 Billion in 2015 with Industry Posting Its First YoY Decline
- 7Worldwide Large TFT-LCD Panel Supply Area to Increase by 6% in 2014
- 8End-User Applications in Transport Services and Special Machinery Remain Unchartered Territory
- 9Server Virtualization Continues to Grow in EMEA but Mega-Datacenters are Changing the Game
- 10Large-area LCD TV Panels' Increasing Share Increases Average Panel Size in 4Q 2015