Published: Nov 14,2016
(圖一) Smart Home Appliance Patent by Sector(Source: MIC, August 2016) Of the 1,702 smart home appliance patents applied to USPTO (United States Patent and Trademark Office) during January 1, 2005 and April 12, 2016, 52.0% were used in Electrical Engineering, 27...
VR headsets have received more venture capital funds since 2015 with a share of 69%, followed by VR input devices (8%), VR software (8%), VR content manufacturing (6%), VR sales channels (4%), VR applications (4%), and VR cameras (1%), according to MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute), a Taipei-based IT research institute...
The semiconductor industry is anticipated to continue to occupy a dominant position in Taiwan's IT industry in 2017, with a shipment value of NT$2.4 trillion (USD75.7 billion; USD 1 = NT$31.7) and a year-on-year growth of 6.1%, higher than the global average, according to MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute)...
Shipment volume of the global motherboard and desktop PC industry is forecast to top 59.3 million and 52.92 million units, respectively, in the second half of 2016, with each representing over 5% growth compared to the first half of 2016, according to MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute), a Taipei-based IT research institute...
The latest report from LEDinside, a division of TrendForce, finds the total value of the global LED market (include both visible and non-visible LED products) arrived at US$14.32 billion in 2015, representing YoY growth of -3%...
Global terrorist attacks happened in 2015 and early 2016 have highlighted the need for governments around the world to pay more attention to public security. Coupled with dropping prices of IP cameras, which has helped shorten the gap with analog security cameras, global IP camera market has witnessed continuous growth, according to MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute), an ICT research institute based in Taiwan...
- 1Mobile DRAM Revenue Drops Slightly in 4Q13, Micron Benefits from Elpida Acquisition
- 2Chinese Branded Orders and White-box Orders to Give a Boost to Server Shipments in 2014
- 3Taiwanese IP Camera Shipment Volume Tops 2.33 Million Units in 1H 2015, Up 14.9% YoY
- 4Global LED Market Value at US$14.32 Billion in 2015 with Industry Posting Its First YoY Decline
- 5Shipment Value of Key Computing Chips is Estimated to Grow Over US$10 Billion by 2019
- 6Server Virtualization Continues to Grow in EMEA but Mega-Datacenters are Changing the Game
- 7Worldwide Large TFT-LCD Panel Supply Area to Increase by 6% in 2014
- 8End-User Applications in Transport Services and Special Machinery Remain Unchartered Territory
- 9Large-area LCD TV Panels' Increasing Share Increases Average Panel Size in 4Q 2015
- 10Worldwide Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment Spending Declined 11.5% in 2013