Published: Oct 06,2016
The semiconductor industry is anticipated to continue to occupy a dominant position in Taiwan's IT industry in 2017, with a shipment value of NT$2.4 trillion (USD75.7 billion; USD 1 = NT$31.7) and a year-on-year growth of 6.1%, higher than the global average, according to MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute)...
Shipment volume of the global motherboard and desktop PC industry is forecast to top 59.3 million and 52.92 million units, respectively, in the second half of 2016, with each representing over 5% growth compared to the first half of 2016, according to MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute), a Taipei-based IT research institute...
The latest report from LEDinside, a division of TrendForce, finds the total value of the global LED market (include both visible and non-visible LED products) arrived at US$14.32 billion in 2015, representing YoY growth of -3%...
Global terrorist attacks happened in 2015 and early 2016 have highlighted the need for governments around the world to pay more attention to public security. Coupled with dropping prices of IP cameras, which has helped shorten the gap with analog security cameras, global IP camera market has witnessed continuous growth, according to MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute), an ICT research institute based in Taiwan...
Large-area LCD panels have been widely used for three major applications, including notebook PC, LCD monitor and LCD TV. The global large-area LCD panel industry had a shipment volume of 148.4 million units in the third quarter of 2015, up 1...
Taiwan's share in the global pure-play foundry industry reached 74% in 2014, mainly due to the remarkable achievement made by Taiwan's TSMC whose share in the global foundry market grew from 55% in 2013 to 59% in 2014. Meanwhile, driven by its production capacity for 28nm chips, UMC returned to the second spot with 11...
- 1Mobile DRAM Revenue Drops Slightly in 4Q13, Micron Benefits from Elpida Acquisition
- 2Chinese Branded Orders and White-box Orders to Give a Boost to Server Shipments in 2014
- 3Taiwanese IP Camera Shipment Volume Tops 2.33 Million Units in 1H 2015, Up 14.9% YoY
- 4Shipment Value of Key Computing Chips is Estimated to Grow Over US$10 Billion by 2019
- 5Global LED Market Value at US$14.32 Billion in 2015 with Industry Posting Its First YoY Decline
- 6Worldwide Large TFT-LCD Panel Supply Area to Increase by 6% in 2014
- 7Server Virtualization Continues to Grow in EMEA but Mega-Datacenters are Changing the Game
- 8End-User Applications in Transport Services and Special Machinery Remain Unchartered Territory
- 9Large-area LCD TV Panels' Increasing Share Increases Average Panel Size in 4Q 2015
- 102Q14 Mobile DRAM Revenue Ranking Shifts, SK Hynix Retakes Second with 35% Growth