TAIPEI, Taiwan - Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute (MIC) has conducted a “Smart Speaker Consumer Survey” ai...
Orbbec, a unicorn startup headquartered in Shenzhen of China and dedicated to 3D sensing technology development, has the...
According to MIC (Market Intelligence and Consulting Institute), a Taipei-based research institute, that Chinese homegrown brands have accounted for a majority share in local home appliances, especially washing machine, refrigerator, and air conditioner.
MIC noted, in January 2017, Haier and Littleswan accounted for over 40% of the Chinese washing machine market, while Haier and Midea took up for nearly 40% of the refrigerator market.
As for air conditioners, Gree and Midea had a whopping share of over 60%. The Chinese LCD market concentration is relatively low and is more equally distributed, with Hisense and Haier being the top two brands in terms of sales volume in January 2017,
- 1DSP and Language Libraries are the Keys to Smart Voice
- 2Reject Conflict Materials – You Can Make a Better Choice: Recycling
- 3Foldable Smartphones to Be Launched in 2019 with Penetration Rate of 0.1%
- 4XINYE Gold Establishes World’s First Eco-Friendly Gold-Stripping Mass Production Facilities
- 5Green Palladium Recycling Technology: The Best Way to Combat Soaring Palladium Prices
- 6Overcoming High-Precision Challenges in Manufacturing with Solid Quality as the Foundation
- 7Localism, US/China Trade War Impacts Taiwan's Manufacturing Industries
- 8UWin Nanotech Establishes Japan’s First E-Waste Hydrometallurgy Recycling Plant
- 9What is the Constant Power Design of LED Driver?
- 10UWin Nanotech Develops Rare Earth Metals Recycling Technology