A survey of Taiwanese netizens found that over 70% of netizens express their willingness to make purchases on the upcoming Double 11 shopping festival...
Taipei-based government-backed IT research institute MIC (Market Intelligence& Consulting Institute) of III (Institute for Information Industry) held a forum on September 25-27...
According to MIC (Market Intelligence and Consulting Institute), a Taipei-based research institute, that Chinese homegrown brands have accounted for a majority share in local home appliances, especially washing machine, refrigerator, and air conditioner.
MIC noted, in January 2017, Haier and Littleswan accounted for over 40% of the Chinese washing machine market, while Haier and Midea took up for nearly 40% of the refrigerator market.
As for air conditioners, Gree and Midea had a whopping share of over 60%. The Chinese LCD market concentration is relatively low and is more equally distributed, with Hisense and Haier being the top two brands in terms of sales volume in January 2017,
- 1Foldable Smartphones to Be Launched in 2019 with Penetration Rate of 0.1%
- 2Green Palladium Recycling Technology: The Best Way to Combat Soaring Palladium Prices
- 3Localism, US/China Trade War Impacts Taiwan's Manufacturing Industries
- 4UWin Nanotech Establishes Japan’s First E-Waste Hydrometallurgy Recycling Plant
- 5UWin Nanotech Develops Rare Earth Metals Recycling Technology
- 6What is the Constant Power Design of LED Driver?
- 7Massive Wasted-servers to Be Derived From 5G Era– Green Recycling Will Be the Key to Sustainabilit