Amazon's annual reports between 2012 and 2016 show an upward trend in revenue which rose from US$61.093 billion in 2012 to US$135...
According to a research conducted by Taipei-based, government-backed research institute MIC (Market Intelligence & Consu...
According to MIC (Market Intelligence and Consulting Institute), a Taipei-based research institute, that Chinese homegrown brands have accounted for a majority share in local home appliances, especially washing machine, refrigerator, and air conditioner.
MIC noted, in January 2017, Haier and Littleswan accounted for over 40% of the Chinese washing machine market, while Haier and Midea took up for nearly 40% of the refrigerator market.
As for air conditioners, Gree and Midea had a whopping share of over 60%. The Chinese LCD market concentration is relatively low and is more equally distributed, with Hisense and Haier being the top two brands in terms of sales volume in January 2017,
- 1China’s Top 4 Brands See Steady Growth While Xiaomi Resuming Momentum
- 2Traditional Taiwanese Scooter Industry Facing Transformation Crisis
- 3Substitute Paper is the Main Objective
- 4Fab Spending Poised For Remarkable Fourth Year of Growth
- 5New Recycling Concepts to Construct a Completely New Circular Economy Ecosystem
- 6The Key Technology to Micro LED: Mass Transfer
- 7New Numerical Investigation of the Reinforcement Efficiency of Long Carbon Fiber Composites
- 8Reject Conflict Materials – You Can Make a Better Choice: Recycling
- 9XINYE Gold Establishes World’s First Eco-Friendly Gold-Stripping Mass Production Facilities
- 10Overcoming High-Precision Challenges in Manufacturing with Solid Quality as the Foundation