MIC conducted a research study on 902 AI startups worldwide that are closely followed by investors on AngelList. Based on the scope of technologies and fields of applications...
The research institute MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute) used the IPC code to describe field and found th...
According to MIC (Market Intelligence and Consulting Institute), a Taipei-based research institute, that Chinese homegrown brands have accounted for a majority share in local home appliances, especially washing machine, refrigerator, and air conditioner.
MIC noted, in January 2017, Haier and Littleswan accounted for over 40% of the Chinese washing machine market, while Haier and Midea took up for nearly 40% of the refrigerator market.
As for air conditioners, Gree and Midea had a whopping share of over 60%. The Chinese LCD market concentration is relatively low and is more equally distributed, with Hisense and Haier being the top two brands in terms of sales volume in January 2017,
- 1Mobile Phone Boards Recycling Big Data Reveals Secret of Precious Metals in Electronics
- 2Ang Lee's New Movie May Re-ignite the 3D TV Market
- 3Sensors for smartphones Are Hot Selling Items
- 4Should TSMC Worry About Intel Cooperating with ARM?
- 5Taiwan OLED Display Panel Suppliers Overview
- 6PMOLED Is Showing Its Power of Diversity
- 7Semiconductor to Continue to be Main Growth Driver for Taiwan in 2017
- 8Sharp May Turn Into Something Good and Exciting
- 9Taiwan's Semiconductor Industry to Continue Outperform the Global Average in 2017
- 10Maybe too Early for Robots to Step into Service Industry