Worldwide smartphone market will continue to face several negative impacts including economic policy uncertainty in both...
MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute), a Taipei-based government-backed IT research institute, conducted a su...
According to MIC (Market Intelligence and Consulting Institute), a Taipei-based research institute, that Chinese homegrown brands have accounted for a majority share in local home appliances, especially washing machine, refrigerator, and air conditioner.
MIC noted, in January 2017, Haier and Littleswan accounted for over 40% of the Chinese washing machine market, while Haier and Midea took up for nearly 40% of the refrigerator market.
As for air conditioners, Gree and Midea had a whopping share of over 60%. The Chinese LCD market concentration is relatively low and is more equally distributed, with Hisense and Haier being the top two brands in terms of sales volume in January 2017,
- 1Traditional Taiwanese Scooter Industry Facing Transformation Crisis
- 2Fab Spending Poised For Remarkable Fourth Year of Growth
- 3The Key Technology to Micro LED: Mass Transfer
- 4New Recycling Concepts to Construct a Completely New Circular Economy Ecosystem
- 5Reject Conflict Materials – You Can Make a Better Choice: Recycling
- 6New Numerical Investigation of the Reinforcement Efficiency of Long Carbon Fiber Composites
- 7DSP and Language Libraries are the Keys to Smart Voice
- 8XINYE Gold Establishes World’s First Eco-Friendly Gold-Stripping Mass Production Facilities
- 9Overcoming High-Precision Challenges in Manufacturing with Solid Quality as the Foundation
- 10Foldable Smartphones to Be Launched in 2019 with Penetration Rate of 0.1%