Global PON (Passive Optical Network) ONU (Optical Network Unit) equipment shipment volume is estimated to top 90 million...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - 5G, smartphone, automobile, AI (Artificial Intelligence), Industrial 4.0, AR/VR head-mounted display, smart city...
According to MIC (Market Intelligence and Consulting Institute), a Taipei-based research institute, that Chinese homegrown brands have accounted for a majority share in local home appliances, especially washing machine, refrigerator, and air conditioner.
MIC noted, in January 2017, Haier and Littleswan accounted for over 40% of the Chinese washing machine market, while Haier and Midea took up for nearly 40% of the refrigerator market.
As for air conditioners, Gree and Midea had a whopping share of over 60%. The Chinese LCD market concentration is relatively low and is more equally distributed, with Hisense and Haier being the top two brands in terms of sales volume in January 2017,
- 1The Key Technology to Micro LED: Mass Transfer
- 2DSP and Language Libraries are the Keys to Smart Voice
- 3Reject Conflict Materials – You Can Make a Better Choice: Recycling
- 4XINYE Gold Establishes World’s First Eco-Friendly Gold-Stripping Mass Production Facilities
- 5Foldable Smartphones to Be Launched in 2019 with Penetration Rate of 0.1%
- 6Overcoming High-Precision Challenges in Manufacturing with Solid Quality as the Foundation
- 7Green Palladium Recycling Technology: The Best Way to Combat Soaring Palladium Prices
- 8What is the Constant Power Design of LED Driver?
- 9Localism, US/China Trade War Impacts Taiwan's Manufacturing Industries