Global server shipment value increased by 1.5% year-on-year to USD 49.4 billion in 2017 and is estimated to reach about USD 50...
In line with the megatrend towards smarter and informative vehicles, automakers have aggressively developed new technolo...
According to MIC (Market Intelligence and Consulting Institute), a Taipei-based research institute, that Chinese homegrown brands have accounted for a majority share in local home appliances, especially washing machine, refrigerator, and air conditioner.
MIC noted, in January 2017, Haier and Littleswan accounted for over 40% of the Chinese washing machine market, while Haier and Midea took up for nearly 40% of the refrigerator market.
As for air conditioners, Gree and Midea had a whopping share of over 60%. The Chinese LCD market concentration is relatively low and is more equally distributed, with Hisense and Haier being the top two brands in terms of sales volume in January 2017,
- 1TSMC: The Second Act
- 2Low Carbon Emission Precious Metals Recycling Solution: Hydrometallurgy Metal Stripping Technology
- 3UAV Patents Focus on "Navigation by More than One Navigational Value" and " Course in 3D"
- 4Taiwanese IP Camera Shipment Volume to Grow 10% in 2017
- 5Embedded Technologies Shape New Industrial Automation Style
- 6Substitute Paper is the Main Objective
- 7Eco-Friendly Recycling Technology Allows for Common Sustainable Economy and Ecology
- 8China’s Top 4 Brands See Steady Growth While Xiaomi Resuming Momentum
- 9To Have a Big Win in the Big Data Battlefield
- 10Fab Spending Poised For Remarkable Fourth Year of Growth