According to the Strasbourg Agreement signed in 1971, the grouping of the technology sector and field is based on a concordance provided by IPC...
MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute) compared and cross-examined 1,111 patents related to wearable ECG devices...
"In the first half of 2016, some vendors had launched IP cameras with H.265 technology, which enables IP cameras to provide higher and more efficient image compression rates. The adoption of H.265 technology is anticipated to increase the demand for IP cameras with over 3MP resolution."
- 1Taiwan's Semiconductor Industry to Continue Outperform the Global Average in 2017
- 2Chinese Refrigerator, Air Conditioner, Washing Machine Industry Concentration Remains High in 2016
- 3Taiwan Smartphone Shipments to Resume Growth in 2Q 2017
- 4Computer Technology and Control are the Most Important Smart Home Appliance Patent Fields
- 5IMP Remains Mainstream Resolution for Consumer IP Cameras
- 6Global Gaming PC Market to Remain Growth Engine for the PC Market in 2017
- 7Taiwanese Manufacturers Shipped about 1 Million Servers on the Full System in the Q4 2016
- 8Chinese Smartphone-based VR Headsets Enjoy Fastest Growth
- 9UAV Patents Focus on "Navigation by More than One Navigational Value" and " Course in 3D"