As the 3D printing boom continues to drive the demand for 3D printable files and contract manufacturing service, MIC (Ma...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute (MIC), a Taiwanese IT industry research and consulting firm, indicated ten technology trends of 2017...
"In the first half of 2016, some vendors had launched IP cameras with H.265 technology, which enables IP cameras to provide higher and more efficient image compression rates. The adoption of H.265 technology is anticipated to increase the demand for IP cameras with over 3MP resolution."
- 1Global LED Market Value at US$14.32 Billion in 2015 with Industry Posting Its First YoY Decline
- 2Semiconductor to Continue to be Main Growth Driver for Taiwan in 2017
- 3Taiwan's IP Camera Industry to Regain Growth in 2016
- 4Computer Technology and Control are the Most Important Smart Home Appliance Patent Fields
- 5Seasonal Rush for Gaming PCs to Bolster Global Motherboard and Desktop PC Shipments in 2H
- 6IMP Remains Mainstream Resolution for Consumer IP Cameras
- 7Chinese Smartphone-based VR Headsets Enjoy Fastest Growth
- 8Global Gaming PC Market to Remain Growth Engine for the PC Market in 2017