TAIPEI, Taiwan - Owing largely in part to strong sales of PC VR (Virtual Reality) and standalone VR HMD (Head Mounted Display) devices...
The Taiwanese IPC industry's shipment value grew 8.8% sequentially in the fourth quarter of 2016 to about NTD 39.6 billion (USD 1...
"In the first half of 2016, some vendors had launched IP cameras with H.265 technology, which enables IP cameras to provide higher and more efficient image compression rates. The adoption of H.265 technology is anticipated to increase the demand for IP cameras with over 3MP resolution."
- 1Semiconductor to Continue to be Main Growth Driver for Taiwan in 2017
- 2Taiwan's Semiconductor Industry to Continue Outperform the Global Average in 2017
- 3Computer Technology and Control are the Most Important Smart Home Appliance Patent Fields
- 4IMP Remains Mainstream Resolution for Consumer IP Cameras
- 5Seasonal Rush for Gaming PCs to Bolster Global Motherboard and Desktop PC Shipments in 2H
- 6Taiwanese Manufacturers Shipped about 1 Million Servers on the Full System in the Q4 2016
- 7Global Gaming PC Market to Remain Growth Engine for the PC Market in 2017
- 8Chinese Smartphone-based VR Headsets Enjoy Fastest Growth
- 9Chinese Refrigerator, Air Conditioner, Washing Machine Industry Concentration Remains High in 2016
- 10Taiwan Smartphone Shipments to Resume Growth in 2Q 2017