Global mobile phone market volume reached 1.96 billion units in 2016 and is estimated to grow by 0.5% to 1.97 billion units in 2017...
Taipei-based research institute MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute) compared and cross-examined 1,247 IoT c...
"In the first half of 2016, some vendors had launched IP cameras with H.265 technology, which enables IP cameras to provide higher and more efficient image compression rates. The adoption of H.265 technology is anticipated to increase the demand for IP cameras with over 3MP resolution."
- 1Global LED Market Value at US$14.32 Billion in 2015 with Industry Posting Its First YoY Decline
- 2Semiconductor to Continue to be Main Growth Driver for Taiwan in 2017
- 3Computer Technology and Control are the Most Important Smart Home Appliance Patent Fields
- 4IMP Remains Mainstream Resolution for Consumer IP Cameras
- 5Seasonal Rush for Gaming PCs to Bolster Global Motherboard and Desktop PC Shipments in 2H
- 6Chinese Smartphone-based VR Headsets Enjoy Fastest Growth
- 7Global Gaming PC Market to Remain Growth Engine for the PC Market in 2017
- 8Taiwanese Manufacturers Shipped about 1 Million Servers on the Full System in the Q4 2016