Published: Dec 04,2014
The growth rate of global smartphone shipments slowed to 25.9% in 2014 and is expected to fall to 12.4% in 2015, according to TrendForce. A total of nearly 1.17 billion smartphones were shipped in 2014, while approximately 1.31 billion are predicted to be shipped next year...
Taiwan's large-area LCD panel shipment in the third quarter grew 0.7% sequentially, mainly owing to the increased demand for LCD TVs towards year-end, according to MIC (Market Intelligence and Consulting Institute), a Taipei-based ICT research institute...
NAND Flash Supplier Revenue Grows 12.2% in Third Quarter According to DRAMeXchange, EMMC, eMCP and SSD growth was higher on average in the third quarter than in the first half of the year on the back of robust demand for the iPhone 6 and healthy OEM shipments...
Shipment volume of the Taiwanese server industry, comprising of server systems and server motherboards, reached around 2.09 million units in the second quarter of 2014, up 7% year-on-year, according to MIC. "Of the total servers shipped in the second quarter, the shipment ratio of server systems and server motherboards was 49...
China’s e-commerce market scale has reached US $445.1 billion in 2014, and fundamentally changed consumers’ daily habits. The emergence of the e-commerce industry, has made establishment of online shops a top priority for LED manufacturers...
According to the latest NPD DisplaySearch, the display driver integrated circuit (IC) market is expected to reach $7.3 billion in 2018, up from $6.4 billion in 2012. This growth stems from driver ICs with higher resolutions and higher average selling prices, as well as integrated functions...
- 1Mobile DRAM Revenue Drops Slightly in 4Q13, Micron Benefits from Elpida Acquisition
- 2Chinese Branded Orders and White-box Orders to Give a Boost to Server Shipments in 2014
- 3Taiwanese IP Camera Shipment Volume Tops 2.33 Million Units in 1H 2015, Up 14.9% YoY
- 4Global LED Market Value at US$14.32 Billion in 2015 with Industry Posting Its First YoY Decline
- 5Shipment Value of Key Computing Chips is Estimated to Grow Over US$10 Billion by 2019
- 6Server Virtualization Continues to Grow in EMEA but Mega-Datacenters are Changing the Game
- 7Worldwide Large TFT-LCD Panel Supply Area to Increase by 6% in 2014
- 8End-User Applications in Transport Services and Special Machinery Remain Unchartered Territory
- 9Large-area LCD TV Panels' Increasing Share Increases Average Panel Size in 4Q 2015
- 102Q14 Mobile DRAM Revenue Ranking Shifts, SK Hynix Retakes Second with 35% Growth