Published: Jan 08,2015
The demand for LED chipsets, primarily for the LED lighting market, is forecast to increase substantially through 2018. According to DisplaySearch, demand for LED chipsets, measured in standard units (500 × 500 micron chip size), is expected to increase 293% from 35...
Market volume of Taiwanese smartphone communication ICs - mainly baseband ICs and application processors - has posted around 417.9 million units in the fourth quarter of 2014, the highest quarterly total ever, according to MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute), a Taipei-based ICT research institute...
The market for touch panels using currently available all touch technologies, such as projected capacitive, infrared (IR)/ optical, resistive, and surface acoustic wave (SAW), is estimated reach 1.8 billion units in 2014 in terms of volume, up 19...
The growth rate of global smartphone shipments slowed to 25.9% in 2014 and is expected to fall to 12.4% in 2015, according to TrendForce. A total of nearly 1.17 billion smartphones were shipped in 2014, while approximately 1.31 billion are predicted to be shipped next year...
Taiwan's large-area LCD panel shipment in the third quarter grew 0.7% sequentially, mainly owing to the increased demand for LCD TVs towards year-end, according to MIC (Market Intelligence and Consulting Institute), a Taipei-based ICT research institute...
NAND Flash Supplier Revenue Grows 12.2% in Third Quarter According to DRAMeXchange, EMMC, eMCP and SSD growth was higher on average in the third quarter than in the first half of the year on the back of robust demand for the iPhone 6 and healthy OEM shipments...
- 1Mobile DRAM Revenue Drops Slightly in 4Q13, Micron Benefits from Elpida Acquisition
- 2Chinese Branded Orders and White-box Orders to Give a Boost to Server Shipments in 2014
- 3Taiwanese IP Camera Shipment Volume Tops 2.33 Million Units in 1H 2015, Up 14.9% YoY
- 4Server Virtualization Continues to Grow in EMEA but Mega-Datacenters are Changing the Game
- 5Global LED Market Value at US$14.32 Billion in 2015 with Industry Posting Its First YoY Decline
- 6Shipment Value of Key Computing Chips is Estimated to Grow Over US$10 Billion by 2019
- 7Large-area LCD TV Panels' Increasing Share Increases Average Panel Size in 4Q 2015
- 8Worldwide Large TFT-LCD Panel Supply Area to Increase by 6% in 2014
- 9End-User Applications in Transport Services and Special Machinery Remain Unchartered Territory
- 10Worldwide Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment Spending Declined 11.5% in 2013