Published: Nov 17,2014
NAND Flash Supplier Revenue Grows 12.2% in Third Quarter According to DRAMeXchange, EMMC, eMCP and SSD growth was higher on average in the third quarter than in the first half of the year on the back of robust demand for the iPhone 6 and healthy OEM shipments...
Shipment volume of the Taiwanese server industry, comprising of server systems and server motherboards, reached around 2.09 million units in the second quarter of 2014, up 7% year-on-year, according to MIC. "Of the total servers shipped in the second quarter, the shipment ratio of server systems and server motherboards was 49...
China’s e-commerce market scale has reached US $445.1 billion in 2014, and fundamentally changed consumers’ daily habits. The emergence of the e-commerce industry, has made establishment of online shops a top priority for LED manufacturers...
According to the latest NPD DisplaySearch, the display driver integrated circuit (IC) market is expected to reach $7.3 billion in 2018, up from $6.4 billion in 2012. This growth stems from driver ICs with higher resolutions and higher average selling prices, as well as integrated functions...
Shipment volume of the Taiwanese smartphone industry has topped around 5.4 million units in the third quarter of 2014. "The new rollouts of Samsung, Sony, and Apple in September have caused consumers to delay purchases and therefore dragged the sales momentum of HTC M8," said Sophia Chen, the industry analyst with MIC...
According to the NPD DisplaySearch, global tablet PC demand is slowing and shipments are forecast to grow only 2 percent year-over-year in 2014. 254 million tablet PC units will ship in 2014, which is less than the 14 percent growth NPD DisplaySearch previously forecast...
- 12013 Worldwide Server Market Grew 2.1 % in Shipments, Revenue Decreased 4.5 % for the Year
- 2Mobile DRAM Revenue Drops Slightly in 4Q13, Micron Benefits from Elpida Acquisition
- 3Chinese Branded Orders and White-box Orders to Give a Boost to Server Shipments in 2014
- 4Taiwanese IP Camera Shipment Volume Tops 2.33 Million Units in 1H 2015, Up 14.9% YoY
- 5Shipment Value of Key Computing Chips is Estimated to Grow Over US$10 Billion by 2019
- 6Global LED Market Value at US$14.32 Billion in 2015 with Industry Posting Its First YoY Decline
- 7Worldwide Large TFT-LCD Panel Supply Area to Increase by 6% in 2014
- 8End-User Applications in Transport Services and Special Machinery Remain Unchartered Territory
- 9Server Virtualization Continues to Grow in EMEA but Mega-Datacenters are Changing the Game
- 10Large-area LCD TV Panels' Increasing Share Increases Average Panel Size in 4Q 2015