Published: Aug 12,2014
According to International Data Corporation (IDC), India Storage market saw a significant Year-on-Year (Y-o-Y) decline (in vendor revenues) in Q4 2013. However, considering a steep increase in Q4 2012 due to specific deals, this decline may not be a serious threat to the market...
Mobile DRAM prices have stabilized in the third quarter. All mobile memory product categories are showing a price decline of only less than 5%, with the majority of smartphone manufacturers purchasing mobile memory at the same price as in the previous quarter...
The worldwide tablet grew 11.0% year over year in the second quarter of 2014 (2Q14) with shipments reaching 49.3 million units according to preliminary data from the International Data Corporation (IDC) Worldwide Quarterly Tablet Tracker...
In the absence of new Apple products, tablets shipped to Apple - the major client taking up nearly 70% of Taiwanese tablet shipments - witnessed a 38% sequential decline in the first quarter of 2014, to approximately 16 million units...
In 2013, worldwide mobile phone market volume reached approximately 1.82 billion units. It is anticipated that the mobile market volume will touch 1.88 billion units in 2014, with a 3.0% year-on-year growth. According to MIC (Market Intelligence and Consulting Institute), smartphones alone is forecast to hit around 1...
Shipment volume of the Greater China notebook PC industry reached approximately 34.4 million units in the first quarter of 2014, down 14% sequentially and 5.1% year-on-year, according to MIC. Notwithstanding, the industry's shipment volume decline rate in the first quarter is lower than previously expected at around 20%...
- 1Mobile DRAM Revenue Drops Slightly in 4Q13, Micron Benefits from Elpida Acquisition
- 2Chinese Branded Orders and White-box Orders to Give a Boost to Server Shipments in 2014
- 3Taiwanese IP Camera Shipment Volume Tops 2.33 Million Units in 1H 2015, Up 14.9% YoY
- 4Server Virtualization Continues to Grow in EMEA but Mega-Datacenters are Changing the Game
- 5Global LED Market Value at US$14.32 Billion in 2015 with Industry Posting Its First YoY Decline
- 6Shipment Value of Key Computing Chips is Estimated to Grow Over US$10 Billion by 2019
- 7Large-area LCD TV Panels' Increasing Share Increases Average Panel Size in 4Q 2015
- 8Worldwide Large TFT-LCD Panel Supply Area to Increase by 6% in 2014
- 9End-User Applications in Transport Services and Special Machinery Remain Unchartered Territory
- 10Worldwide Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment Spending Declined 11.5% in 2013