Published: Jan 11,2016
Shipment volume of the global mobile phone industry hit 477.5 million units in the third quarter of 2015, up 5.5% sequentially, according to MIC (Market Research & Consulting Institute). Driven by seasonal demand and new product rollouts, the smartphone industry regained momentum in the third quarter and grew 5...
Wearable devices, smart homes, and public hotspots have become the most potential IoT applications for Wi-Fi technology, according to Taipei-based MIC (Market Intelligence and Consulting Institute). MIC noted that in particular, with branded and emerging vendors' aggressive development, the wearable device market is expected to reach 230 million units in 2019 from 21 million units in 2014...
This article discusses the global PV industry and market changes in 2015. In the following, the production values of the key PV markets such as China, USA, Japan, etc. will be estimated, along with market scale changes, policy developments and market trends...
While it may be unusual for a smartphone manufacturer to dive into the home appliance industry, a recent study done by Taipei-based MIC (Market intelligence & Consulting Institute) has found that one of the latest additions to Xiaomi's Mi Home Network, the Mi Water Purifier, is highly received in China...
According to recent MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute) findings using big data analytics, the top-10 LCD TV brands on online stores Tmall and JD during 15 May 2015 and August 2015 were: TCL, Changhong, Hisense, Sharp, Samsung, LG, LeTV, Sony, Skyworth and Haier...
Mobile handheld device market in the developing world, especially Asia Pacific, has brought about changes in the worldwide market and industry. The market has evolved towards a more pyramid-shaped structure, with Apple and Samsung sitting comfortably in the high-end segment at top and others swarming in the value line segment at the bottom...
- 1Mobile DRAM Revenue Drops Slightly in 4Q13, Micron Benefits from Elpida Acquisition
- 2Chinese Branded Orders and White-box Orders to Give a Boost to Server Shipments in 2014
- 3Taiwanese IP Camera Shipment Volume Tops 2.33 Million Units in 1H 2015, Up 14.9% YoY
- 4Global LED Market Value at US$14.32 Billion in 2015 with Industry Posting Its First YoY Decline
- 5Shipment Value of Key Computing Chips is Estimated to Grow Over US$10 Billion by 2019
- 6Server Virtualization Continues to Grow in EMEA but Mega-Datacenters are Changing the Game
- 7Worldwide Large TFT-LCD Panel Supply Area to Increase by 6% in 2014
- 8End-User Applications in Transport Services and Special Machinery Remain Unchartered Territory
- 9Large-area LCD TV Panels' Increasing Share Increases Average Panel Size in 4Q 2015
- 102Q14 Mobile DRAM Revenue Ranking Shifts, SK Hynix Retakes Second with 35% Growth