Published: Dec 07,2015
While it may be unusual for a smartphone manufacturer to dive into the home appliance industry, a recent study done by Taipei-based MIC (Market intelligence & Consulting Institute) has found that one of the latest additions to Xiaomi's Mi Home Network, the Mi Water Purifier, is highly received in China...
According to recent MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute) findings using big data analytics, the top-10 LCD TV brands on online stores Tmall and JD during 15 May 2015 and August 2015 were: TCL, Changhong, Hisense, Sharp, Samsung, LG, LeTV, Sony, Skyworth and Haier...
Mobile handheld device market in the developing world, especially Asia Pacific, has brought about changes in the worldwide market and industry. The market has evolved towards a more pyramid-shaped structure, with Apple and Samsung sitting comfortably in the high-end segment at top and others swarming in the value line segment at the bottom...
According to a recent study using big data analytics, Taipei-based MIC found that Chinese brands dominated smartphone sales on China's online stores Tmall and JD during 15 May 2015 and 15 August 2015. Out of the top-10 selling smartphone models, Xiaomi posted the best sales performance, with Redmi 2A standing at the top place, Redmi Note at the third place, and Mi 4 at the fifth place...
Of the total global IT systems, desktop PC and server will be the only two sectors to witness year-on-year shipment growth in 2016, according to MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute), a government-backed ICT research institute in Taiwan...
In the second quarter of 2015, Huawei sold 28.2 million smartphones, up 54.9% compared to the first quarter, showing much better sales performance than other international brands, according to MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute)...
- 12013 Worldwide Server Market Grew 2.1 % in Shipments, Revenue Decreased 4.5 % for the Year
- 2Mobile DRAM Revenue Drops Slightly in 4Q13, Micron Benefits from Elpida Acquisition
- 3Chinese Branded Orders and White-box Orders to Give a Boost to Server Shipments in 2014
- 4Taiwanese IP Camera Shipment Volume Tops 2.33 Million Units in 1H 2015, Up 14.9% YoY
- 5Shipment Value of Key Computing Chips is Estimated to Grow Over US$10 Billion by 2019
- 6Global LED Market Value at US$14.32 Billion in 2015 with Industry Posting Its First YoY Decline
- 7Worldwide Large TFT-LCD Panel Supply Area to Increase by 6% in 2014
- 8End-User Applications in Transport Services and Special Machinery Remain Unchartered Territory
- 9Server Virtualization Continues to Grow in EMEA but Mega-Datacenters are Changing the Game
- 10Large-area LCD TV Panels' Increasing Share Increases Average Panel Size in 4Q 2015