According to the latest analysis from the WitsView research division of TrendForce, as electronic device manufacturers s...
STMicroelectronics today announced the closing of the full acquisition of Swedish silicon carbide (SiC) wafer manufacturer Norstel AB (“Norstel”)...
"Nowadays general consumers' PC replacement cycle has extended from 3-4 years to 5-6 years but we found that gaming consumers tend to replace their gadgets about every 2 years. This has shed the light for PC brands amid the declining PC market trend," says Jessica Hsu, senior industry analyst with MIC.
"Global gaming PC market volume reached about 12 million units in 2016, and is estimated to grow to 14.3 million units in 2017, growing 19% year-on-year."
- 1Green Palladium Recycling Technology: The Best Way to Combat Soaring Palladium Prices
- 2Localism, US/China Trade War Impacts Taiwan's Manufacturing Industries
- 3UWin Nanotech Develops Rare Earth Metals Recycling Technology
- 4UWin Nanotech Establishes Japan’s First E-Waste Hydrometallurgy Recycling Plant
- 5What is the Constant Power Design of LED Driver?
- 6Massive Wasted-servers to Be Derived From 5G Era– Green Recycling Will Be the Key to Sustainabilit