Toshiba Memory Holdings announced today that it will officially change its name to Kioxia Holdings Corporation on October 1, 2019...
Samsung Electronics announced that it has begun mass producing the industry’s first 12-gigabit (Gb) LPDDR5 mobile DRAM...
"Nowadays general consumers' PC replacement cycle has extended from 3-4 years to 5-6 years but we found that gaming consumers tend to replace their gadgets about every 2 years. This has shed the light for PC brands amid the declining PC market trend," says Jessica Hsu, senior industry analyst with MIC.
"Global gaming PC market volume reached about 12 million units in 2016, and is estimated to grow to 14.3 million units in 2017, growing 19% year-on-year."
- 1The Key Technology to Micro LED: Mass Transfer
- 2DSP and Language Libraries are the Keys to Smart Voice
- 3Reject Conflict Materials – You Can Make a Better Choice: Recycling
- 4Foldable Smartphones to Be Launched in 2019 with Penetration Rate of 0.1%
- 5XINYE Gold Establishes World’s First Eco-Friendly Gold-Stripping Mass Production Facilities
- 6Green Palladium Recycling Technology: The Best Way to Combat Soaring Palladium Prices
- 7Overcoming High-Precision Challenges in Manufacturing with Solid Quality as the Foundation
- 8Localism, US/China Trade War Impacts Taiwan's Manufacturing Industries
- 9UWin Nanotech Establishes Japan’s First E-Waste Hydrometallurgy Recycling Plant
- 10What is the Constant Power Design of LED Driver?