Toshiba Corporation's Storage & Electronic Devices Solutions Company today announced the launch of the three-phase brush...
Increasing demand for AMOLED panels from smartphone brands and the rising production of ICs for Touch with Display Drive...
"Nowadays general consumers' PC replacement cycle has extended from 3-4 years to 5-6 years but we found that gaming consumers tend to replace their gadgets about every 2 years. This has shed the light for PC brands amid the declining PC market trend," says Jessica Hsu, senior industry analyst with MIC.
"Global gaming PC market volume reached about 12 million units in 2016, and is estimated to grow to 14.3 million units in 2017, growing 19% year-on-year."
- 1The Conservation Mentality of Smart Agriculture Systems
- 2Mobile Phone Boards Recycling Big Data Reveals Secret of Precious Metals in Electronics
- 3Ang Lee's New Movie May Re-ignite the 3D TV Market
- 4Sensors for smartphones Are Hot Selling Items
- 5The Conservation Mentality of Smart Agriculture Systems
- 6Taiwan's Semiconductor Industry to See 5.5% Growth in 2016
- 7Should TSMC Worry About Intel Cooperating with ARM?
- 8PMOLED Is Showing Its Power of Diversity
- 9Taiwan OLED Display Panel Suppliers Overview
- 10Semiconductor to Continue to be Main Growth Driver for Taiwan in 2017