AAEON will be taking part at this year’s Embedded World trade fair in Nuremburg, Germany. The fair, which is now in its 16th year...
As a core subsidiary of Tsinghua Unigroup, Unigroup Spreadtrum & RDA, and Intel Corporation officially announced a long-term strategic collaboration on 5G...
"Nowadays general consumers' PC replacement cycle has extended from 3-4 years to 5-6 years but we found that gaming consumers tend to replace their gadgets about every 2 years. This has shed the light for PC brands amid the declining PC market trend," says Jessica Hsu, senior industry analyst with MIC.
"Global gaming PC market volume reached about 12 million units in 2016, and is estimated to grow to 14.3 million units in 2017, growing 19% year-on-year."
- 1Mobile Phone Boards Recycling Big Data Reveals Secret of Precious Metals in Electronics
- 2Taiwanese Industrial Tech Has the Characteristics of Being Small and Powerful
- 3TSMC: The Second Act
- 4Taiwan's Semiconductor Industry to Continue Outperform the Global Average in 2017
- 5Chinese Refrigerator, Air Conditioner, Washing Machine Industry Concentration Remains High in 2016
- 6Taiwan Smartphone Shipments to Resume Growth in 2Q 2017
- 7UAV Patents Focus on "Navigation by More than One Navigational Value" and " Course in 3D"
- 8Low Carbon Emission Precious Metals Recycling Solution: Hydrometallurgy Metal Stripping Technology
- 9WiseChip Continues to Expand the Possibilities of PMOLED Applications
- 10Embedded Technologies Shape New Industrial Automation Style