The total revenue of the global DRAM industry grew by 9% QoQ, and again hit a new record high in 3Q18, reports DRAMeXchange, a division of TrendForce...
According to a research conducted by Taipei-based, government-backed research institute MIC (Market Intelligence & Consu...
"Nowadays general consumers' PC replacement cycle has extended from 3-4 years to 5-6 years but we found that gaming consumers tend to replace their gadgets about every 2 years. This has shed the light for PC brands amid the declining PC market trend," says Jessica Hsu, senior industry analyst with MIC.
"Global gaming PC market volume reached about 12 million units in 2016, and is estimated to grow to 14.3 million units in 2017, growing 19% year-on-year."
- 1China’s Top 4 Brands See Steady Growth While Xiaomi Resuming Momentum
- 2Traditional Taiwanese Scooter Industry Facing Transformation Crisis
- 3Substitute Paper is the Main Objective
- 4Fab Spending Poised For Remarkable Fourth Year of Growth
- 5New Recycling Concepts to Construct a Completely New Circular Economy Ecosystem
- 6The Key Technology to Micro LED: Mass Transfer
- 7New Numerical Investigation of the Reinforcement Efficiency of Long Carbon Fiber Composites
- 8Reject Conflict Materials – You Can Make a Better Choice: Recycling
- 9XINYE Gold Establishes World’s First Eco-Friendly Gold-Stripping Mass Production Facilities
- 10Overcoming High-Precision Challenges in Manufacturing with Solid Quality as the Foundation