The worldwide AI medical market is estimated to reach US$10 billion in 2024 with a CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) of 34% between 2017 and 2024...
Amazon's annual reports between 2012 and 2016 show an upward trend in revenue which rose from US$61.093 billion in 2012 to US$135...
In the first quarter of 2014, orders placed by Chinese brands and white-box vendors grew in size, particularly white-box servers. Taiwanese server shipment volume is expected to have scored about 2.08 million units in the first quarter of 2014, up merely 1.5% year-on-year.
Sales of three traditional branded vendors, HP, Dell, and IBM all declined in the first quarter of 2014, with the consolidated market share decreasing to 52.7% in 2013, down from 67.4% in 2012. Results reflected that their market influence is slipping and Taiwanese ODM makers, who have long reliance on branded orders, are affected the most.
In recent years, Taiwanese makers have been sought to land more Chinese branded and white-box orders to compensate what they have lost in branded orders. MIC observed that the share of non-ODM orders is increasing quarter after quarter, reaching nearly 30% in the first quarter of 2014; while white-box orders constituted the majority share of non-ODM orders, the remaining orders were shipped as own-brand servers by a handful of ODMs.
In contrast to HP, Dell and IBM, shipments for Chinese brands and white-box brands are more project-centric. Therefore, the demand for servers is less stable and the forms of shipments are based on customer and project needs.
In the first quarter of 2014, shipment share of full-system servers increased slightly and cabinet servers which have higher ASP? also saw growth in shipments. This has helped lifted the industry's shipment value and ASP. In the first quarter of 2014, the industry's shipment value is forecast to have grown 49.4% year-on-year to US$236.2 billion.
- 1China’s Top 4 Brands See Steady Growth While Xiaomi Resuming Momentum
- 2Traditional Taiwanese Scooter Industry Facing Transformation Crisis
- 3Substitute Paper is the Main Objective
- 4Fab Spending Poised For Remarkable Fourth Year of Growth
- 5New Recycling Concepts to Construct a Completely New Circular Economy Ecosystem
- 6The Key Technology to Micro LED: Mass Transfer
- 7New Numerical Investigation of the Reinforcement Efficiency of Long Carbon Fiber Composites
- 8Reject Conflict Materials – You Can Make a Better Choice: Recycling
- 9XINYE Gold Establishes World’s First Eco-Friendly Gold-Stripping Mass Production Facilities
- 10Overcoming High-Precision Challenges in Manufacturing with Solid Quality as the Foundation