‘Mobile and network communications applications, products, and services in 2020 and 2021 will be built mostly around 5G and...
A survey of Taiwanese netizens found that over 70% of netizens express their willingness to make purchases on the upcoming Double 11 shopping festival...
"Following a lackluster performance in the first half of 2015, the industry has witnessed a rebound in shipment volume since the third quarter of 2015 and the year-on-year growth is likely to continue well into the second half of 2016," says Pei-Fen Hsieh, senior industry analyst with MIC.
"Looking ahead to 2016, large ISPs will continue to have increasingly needs for application services and therefore their demand for data centers will sustain," explains Hsieh. "Despite so, global economic uncertainty is believed to still play a large part in affecting the adoption willingness of server systems and to what extent should merit further observation."
- 1Green Palladium Recycling Technology: The Best Way to Combat Soaring Palladium Prices
- 2Localism, US/China Trade War Impacts Taiwan's Manufacturing Industries
- 3UWin Nanotech Develops Rare Earth Metals Recycling Technology
- 4UWin Nanotech Establishes Japan’s First E-Waste Hydrometallurgy Recycling Plant
- 5What is the Constant Power Design of LED Driver?
- 6Massive Wasted-servers to Be Derived From 5G Era– Green Recycling Will Be the Key to Sustainabilit